U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 02-07-2007, 02:23 PM
 
597 posts, read 1,785,841 times
Reputation: 332

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildberries61 View Post
You have a very good point kdizzle!! What about the little black girl that was killed in an initiation to join a Latino gang and this was barely touched upon. This is just more racial outrage to pit us against each other and make the whites look bad.
It's okay to have a million man march and call it civil rights march. Just listen to what the leaders of those actually think about whites so, what's the difference in a white hate group over Black,Asian or Latino. They all need to go away.
Couldn't agree more, it's just that so many are convinced that whites are the only ones capable of this, when we all know if you look deeper there are plenty of hate groups to go around and many non-white hate groups often get a free pass from the media.

 
Old 02-07-2007, 02:25 PM
 
165 posts, read 281,028 times
Reputation: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdizzle View Post
Couldn't agree more, it's just that so many are convinced that whites are the only ones capable of this, when we all know if you look deeper there are plenty of hate groups to go around and many non-white hate groups often get a free pass from the media.
The Nation of Islam always get a good write up in the newspapers, don't they?
 
Old 02-07-2007, 04:31 PM
 
Location: 78218
1,151 posts, read 3,060,615 times
Reputation: 642
The KKK is a joke. That is why they hide behind the anonymity of white hoods and internet forums.
 
Old 02-07-2007, 05:42 PM
 
Location: South Bay, California
1,701 posts, read 5,846,862 times
Reputation: 330
I had a deceased family member in the KKK, but descendants after quickly changed their behavior.
 
Old 02-08-2007, 02:43 AM
 
Location: Tennessee
1,459 posts, read 4,040,439 times
Reputation: 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicman View Post
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/06/klan.report.ap/index.html (broken link)

The KKK on the rise? Due to the immigration debate?

Guys, I know many of you are against illegal immigration. Just, please, don't give power to any of these KKK idiots. They tried to take over Dominica in the 1980s. Let's not give them any more firepower!

The illegals in this country have a lot of people fired up, not just in thses forums. From East to West and North to South and people are tired of it because our government is not doing anything about it. Every where I go the subject about Mexicans comes up, someone is always talking about it. It's became a nation wide problem, if the KKK gets a lot of support nation wide it won't surprise me one bit. It may just take something like this to wake Washington up, because they're not paying attention to the people of this country... we have been sold out by our own government. The American people are taking a back seat, the illegals are now riding up front... and the America people are tired of it.
 
Old 02-08-2007, 07:54 AM
 
1,393 posts, read 869,178 times
Reputation: 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
The illegals in this country have a lot of people fired up, not just in thses forums. From East to West and North to South and people are tired of it because our government is not doing anything about it. Every where I go the subject about Mexicans comes up, someone is always talking about it. It's became a nation wide problem, if the KKK gets a lot of support nation wide it won't surprise me one bit. It may just take something like this to wake Washington up, because they're not paying attention to the people of this country... we have been sold out by our own government. The American people are taking a back seat, the illegals are now riding up front... and the America people are tired of it.
Your right here!! It's the talk weather it starts that way or not the people are uprising and I even see minutemen projects happening in small towns around here. We want something done and Nancy Pelosi is worried about how big her jet should be. These people only care about their own needs. To hell with the people who put them there!!
 
Old 02-08-2007, 03:08 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
1,459 posts, read 4,040,439 times
Reputation: 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildberries61 View Post
Your right here!! It's the talk weather it starts that way or not the people are uprising and I even see minutemen projects happening in small towns around here. We want something done and Nancy Pelosi is worried about how big her jet should be. These people only care about their own needs. To hell with the people who put them there!!

If the politicians don't get off their sorry butts and take control of this illegal problem it may turn into a nasty situation, they have let it get out of control already. You're right, the politicians couldn't care less about the people who voted their worthless butts in office. Their needs and concerns come first, not the voters.
 
Old 02-11-2007, 01:36 AM
 
Location: Tennessee
1,459 posts, read 4,040,439 times
Reputation: 876
Default Wake up America

These people make the Klan look like Boy Scouts, see who the real racist are. Click on the KKK,Black Panthers, Mecha link.


http://www.thewakeupamericafoundation.com/
 
Old 02-11-2007, 01:42 AM
 
Location: Earth
17,449 posts, read 22,948,866 times
Reputation: 7246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post
I'm against the KKK.......
As are the overwhelming majority of Americans. There is no group of US origin justifiably more hated in the USA than the KKK. The only group that even comes close to being as despised as the Klan is NAMBLA.
 
Old 02-11-2007, 04:00 AM
 
9,716 posts, read 12,938,315 times
Reputation: 3315
The KKK is a Christian organization.

Amazing, yes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top