U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 03:24 PM

340 posts, read 669,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
The KKK is a Christian organization.

Amazing, yes?
No, not amazing, just ignorance of christianity on the part of someone who believes a statement like that... Anyone can claim any religion, but if they do not represent that religions beliefs through their actions, what are they really ???

Old 03-23-2007, 08:47 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,686,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dir Drill 1 View Post
No, not amazing, just ignorance of christianity on the part of someone who believes a statement like that... Anyone can claim any religion, but if they do not represent that religions beliefs through their actions, what are they really ???
Exactly. After all, Islam claims to be the religion of peace. While many Muslims are peaceful people, it's patently obvious that this does not apply to all who practice Islam.

Consequently, an organization such as the KKK may profess to be a Christian group, but from the reading I've done on the teachings of Jesus, I'd say that the KKK is about as Christian as Osama Bin Laden.

Old 03-23-2007, 09:06 PM

1,393 posts, read 869,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dir Drill 1 View Post
I agree with you on this one!! Little tough to hate the race that saved you on the CROSS!!!

Old 03-24-2007, 03:48 AM

9 posts, read 29,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
For very good reason, justifiably, the Klan is more hated in the US than even NAMBLA. Quite a few American lives were lost in suppressing the Klan and we should not let those who sacrificed in order to destroy the KKK be forgotten.

There is as much chance of a KKK resurgence as there is of a NAMBLA resurgence. Real Americans hate the klan.
Real Germans hate the Nazis also, and all other Euros - neverless, when the public finds themselves up against a hypocritical/tyrannical goverment, such as the 2 party choices available in America today - it's inevitable that such undesirable groups will manifest support, among/alongside the decent mainstream oppostion. Of course, we would rather have it otherwise. . . . once again, the U.S public is absolutely powerless - you are well onto the road to a military dictatorship - ironic eh. Plain stupid also. This is what
all your young boys died for in WW2 ? - think about that. (please realise, this isn't the slander that you may think is intended at face value for those brave souls that made the ultimate sacrifice !! ).

Wouldn't it be simpler still, to charge the traitorous Bush and his cronies,
using whatever mechanism available to the public. America is in for some interesting times.

Thank you.

Old 03-24-2007, 04:14 AM

911 posts, read 3,197,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildberries61 View Post
You have a very good point kdizzle!! What about the little black girl that was killed in an initiation to join a Latino gang and this was barely touched upon. This is just more racial outrage to pit us against each other and make the whites look bad.
It's okay to have a million man march and call it civil rights march. Just listen to what the leaders of those actually think about whites so, what's the difference in a white hate group over Black,Asian or Latino. They all need to go away.
Right on!

Old 03-24-2007, 04:18 AM

911 posts, read 3,197,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedalus View Post
Once, I was in San Fran, and I picked up this newspaper from some outfit that called itself the White Aryan Resistance. I took it home and read it.

These people have some idea that they represent White Civilization. What I read in this thing didn't represent any civilization, white or otherwise. It was ignorant trash, from a bunch of riff raff who'd go do violence at the drop of a hat, but couldn't be bothered to read a book.

Another time, some guy showed me this catalog from the KKK, or someone who said they were. There were a bunch of stickers he was selling, you were supposed to stick them up places, so people would see them and get the creeps. Can you imagine? How gutless can people get?

These people feel inferior, so they buy into this crap. Once upon a time, I felt inferior...but I read books instead. I have no college degree, I never studied philosophy or literature in college. But I've gotten so that I can understand a lot of it, talk to people about it, though I still have plenty to learn. But, I feel like I understand what goes on, to some extent, so I don't hate.

That hate is like a cheap rock somebody buys on the street corner to feel good. Not worth a damn.
I was in San Fran, and I picked up this newspaper from some outfit that called itself the White Aryan Resistance

HAHA
Let me see...Hmmm. You were in SAN FRANCISCO. lol hehehehe

Old 03-25-2007, 08:16 AM

1,210 posts, read 1,035,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post
I'm against the KKK.......
So many people are against the KKK with out knowing anything about it.
Iam not for it or against it, But with all the black hate groups and Mex. hate groups I would think the whites can have a group to. The Klan does not say they are a hate group but a love group. If people want to know what they are all about, Go to there web sites and have a look. There is a number of them out there but here is one for you to look at. http://www.kkk.bz/ (broken link)

Old 03-25-2007, 04:30 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,686,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkman18 View Post
So many people are against the KKK with out knowing anything about it.
Iam not for it or against it, But with all the black hate groups and Mex. hate groups I would think the whites can have a group to. The Klan does not say they are a hate group but a love group. If people want to know what they are all about, Go to there web sites and have a look. There is a number of them out there but here is one for you to look at. http://www.kkk.bz/ (broken link)
The Klan IS a hate group. Of course, they wouldn't advertise themselves as such, that would be pretty stupid wouldn't it?

Just because various ethnicities have factions which have formed hate groups, does that make it right? Does that make it okay to hate them back? Many of these hate groups claim to be Christian. Geez, I'm not even a Christian, but I know enough of what Jesus taught to know that you do not repay hatred with hatred. It becomes an infinite spiral of hostility, prejudice, and violence. The only way to overcome this type of bigotry is to not allow yourself to be drawn into it to begin with. The more that people refuse to participate in these hate-fests, the less power they will have.

Didn't your mama ever teach you that two wrongs don't make a right?

Old 03-31-2007, 04:58 PM

1,229 posts, read 3,102,442 times
Default In all fairness here...

Junkman had a valid point. When a relative of mine, who is white, was violated and his civil rights were tarnsihed, he had no representation, however if he been black, then he would of had the NAACP. So I can see his point here. And you never hear of the racist groups all that often, but you sure do hear bout the KKK alot. I think ALL RACIST groups are wrong, not just the white ones. But ALL of them and yet the media seems to only report on the KKK, why don't we ever hear bout the other groups? And I am sure in all racist groups, there are good people, people who just raised that way, that might not be all bad, but just ill informed and raised that way and who knows maybe one day they will have a good experience and change their minds, in the meantime, we need to not label groups of people, cause that is racist and wrong.

Old 04-05-2007, 10:40 PM

5 posts, read 12,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark6052 View Post
I tried to find web-site www.tckkk.org (broken link), funny it doesnt show up. ? Im not the best at this computer stuff but it makes me wonder whos kidding who here.
http://www.tckkkk.org (broken link) Pardon the typo...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration