U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 10:45 PM

5 posts, read 12,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
no thanks, I have no tolerance for racists that burn the cross.
Sir you haven't a clue... we do not burn the CROSS, we LIGHT the CROSS.
Study some before you spew your unfounded remarks.

Old 04-05-2007, 10:52 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPERIAL KLUDD View Post
Yes, you light the cross and it burns.

Hate groups just leave me shaking my head. What a waste of good oxygen that the rest of us could be breathing.

Old 04-06-2007, 06:41 AM

1,210 posts, read 1,036,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Yes, you light the cross and it burns.

Hate groups just leave me shaking my head. What a waste of good oxygen that the rest of us could be breathing.
Do gooders just leave me shaking my head. What a waste of good oxygen that the rest of us could be breathing.

Old 04-06-2007, 07:48 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPERIAL KLUDD View Post
sorry not a dude, and fire BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-06-2007, 01:25 PM

1,210 posts, read 1,036,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
sorry not a dude, and fire BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But, Do you know this for sure??

Old 04-06-2007, 06:48 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,874,837 times
Last I knew, the KKK was still against Blacks and Jews being in America. The White Aryan Resistance I know nothing about, except that they are for whites. If they are not about hating other races, I could see them gaining support in America if things do not change.

Old 04-06-2007, 10:54 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
The White Aryan Resistance is a neo-nazi hate group. They are all about so-called Aryan supremecy, incongruous if they knew the actual origin of the word "Aryan."

It is one of the ironies of history that Aryan, a word nowadays referring to the blond-haired, blue-eyed physical ideal of Nazi Germany, originally referred to a people who looked vastly different. Its history starts with the ancient Indo-Iranians, Indo-European peoples who inhabited parts of what are now Iran, Afghanistan, and India. Their tribal self-designation was a word reconstructed as *arya- or *ārya-. The first of these is the form found in Iranian, as ultimately in the name of Iran itself (from Middle Persian Ērān (šahr), "(Land) of the Iranians," from the genitive plural of Ēr, "Iranian"). The variant *ārya- is found unchanged in Sanskrit, where it referred to the upper crust of ancient Indian society. These words became known to European scholars in the 18th century.

Old 04-09-2007, 08:06 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,874,837 times
Thanks for that, don't want to belong to hate groups, but it may be in the future we/our kids as a minority may have no group to turn to for support as we are Americans of many different cultures.

Old 04-11-2007, 07:12 PM

1,229 posts, read 3,102,735 times
Sadly, some do make some very valid points, I hope that doesn't happen, but it is becoming more and more normal to discriminate against white people these days, and if something happens, I have experience with this as a relattive of mine was hurt by the authorties and almost murdered, was left for dead, and being a white man, no one cared, he had no representation cause he was a white man. I hope not, as I dislike hate groups too, but they are making some very valid points and where do people go like my relative who was almost murdered and left for dead, he had NO ONE.,

Old 03-06-2008, 06:37 PM

157 posts, read 276,866 times
Question Logic

These groups would not exist if their was law and order.But, as you know every day we loose more freedom. Some with illegals moving into their neighborhoods would probably welcome these groups coming in. Elderly are having to move. Afraid for their lives. So, I will not judge any of these groups. And if you find yourselves in neighborhoods or towns with illegals everywhere you may see things differently. I have heard of the KKK for years I don't believe any of them are cowards. Cowards run, hide, refuse to stand their ground. These don't. And surprisingly to all of you they are in every state. Secret society.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration