Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 09:51 AM

238 posts, read 179,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildberries61 View Post
You have a very good point kdizzle!! What about the little black girl that was killed in an initiation to join a Latino gang and this was barely touched upon. This is just more racial outrage to pit us against each other and make the whites look bad.
It's okay to have a million man march and call it civil rights march. Just listen to what the leaders of those actually think about whites so, what's the difference in a white hate group over Black,Asian or Latino. They all need to go away.

%$#, I agree 100%.

Old 03-22-2007, 09:58 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,449,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Oh geez, not this again.

The KKK is no more vibrant now than it has been in recent years. Every time the anti-illegal immigration movement begins to make some headway in this country, people start screaming "Racist" and making allegations that the KKK is alive and well in the U.S. and behind the anti illegal immigration movement.

The only overt racism I've seen recently is the violent deaths of African Americans, both grown-ups and children, killed in and around Los Angeles by Latino gang members; killed because they are black and because the gang members are doing their best to run Black Americans out of Los Angeles. But you don't hear of that in the mainstream media do you? Nope, all you hear is that somewhere out there, a group of bigotted white boys are getting ready to lynch illegals.

Some people will believe anything they see in print. And if you believe that Imperial Kludd is an actual Klan member, I've got a bridge in Arizona that I would be happy to make you a really good deal on.
This is so true. Alot of people (alot of them are black unfortunately) assume that there is a some black/brown solidarity. Well there isn't, make no mistake about it! You couldn't pay me enough to live in LA!

Old 03-22-2007, 10:46 AM

238 posts, read 179,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
This is so true. Alot of people (alot of them are black unfortunately) assume that there is a some black/brown solidarity. Well there isn't, make no mistake about it! You couldn't pay me enough to live in LA!

Divide and conquer. FBI tried that with the Crips and the Bloods.

Make no mistake - we must not be divided by anyone.

Old 03-22-2007, 05:19 PM

5 posts, read 13,506 times
Talking KKK Realm Of Texas

Kele wrote: "And if you believe that Imperial Kludd is an actual Klan member, I've got a bridge in Arizona"

http://www.tckkkk.org (broken link)

Kele login and view our web-site, sign our guest book, visit some of our other members. Ask around in the great state of Texas...AUSTIN, AMARILLO, MIDLAND, STEPHENVILLE you may be surprised at what you hear and just who you hear it from. The Traditional Christian Knights are a sound, legal, law abiding organization. Come visit me in our FORUM http://tckkkk.14.forumer.com/

Last edited by IMPERIAL KLUDD; 03-22-2007 at 05:21 PM.. Reason: url not working

Old 03-22-2007, 05:28 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times
The KKK are a bunch of ignorant losers.

Old 03-22-2007, 06:34 PM

5 posts, read 13,506 times
Default Deportment Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
The KKK are a bunch of ignorant losers.
You may want to read ROMANS 12 1-21
This may help adjust your attitude... perhaps an anger management class.

Old 03-22-2007, 09:17 PM

922 posts, read 1,908,230 times
I tried to find web-site www.tckkk.org (broken link), funny it doesnt show up. ? Im not the best at this computer stuff but it makes me wonder whos kidding who here.

Old 03-23-2007, 06:49 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPERIAL KLUDD View Post
no thanks, I have no tolerance for racists that burn the cross.

Old 03-23-2007, 07:03 AM

9 posts, read 30,906 times
Default KKK oppose Illegal Immigration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
The illegals in this country have a lot of people fired up, not just in thses forums. From East to West and North to South and people are tired of it because our government is not doing anything about it. Every where I go the subject about Mexicans comes up, someone is always talking about it. It's became a nation wide problem, if the KKK gets a lot of support nation wide it won't surprise me one bit. It may just take something like this to wake Washington up, because they're not paying attention to the people of this country... we have been sold out by our own government. The American people are taking a back seat, the illegals are now riding up front... and the America people are tired of it.
Hi Jim280 - re page 2 of this forum chapter

I appreciate the sentiment of your post.
Yes, sure, people don't want outright violence going on as some may associate with the KKK - but as you state - the U.S govt has BETRAYED the public. It's bloody disgusting to see the corruption going on with the Illegal Immigration mess ('industry') etc. Someone / some organisation has to take the reigns and set up the mechanism to get another angle of opposition going, in order to oppose this - to the extent that they believe the wrong situation is evolving, to the detriment of American Society.

That aside, the KKK certainly had it's place immediately after the Civil War . . . of course, the American psyche has been so brainwashed over the years with its education system, media - to have you believe otherwise.
That's why, in all fairness - many foreigners may rightly perceive (many, though not all)Americans as 'dumb'. - Perhaps these 'idiots' feel 'safer' in disguise - given the assumption that they'll be vilified, as others have been, trying a more straight-up approach. Hell, if the public of this nation were only given a chance to appreciate some objective discussion - let alone ' WE THE PEOPLE . . .'. The USA is heavily censored - pardon me for sounding like some smart-ar#e - the good news is that it's probably the most factual thing you'll read today !!!!

No one appreciates a coward, disguised in a cloak like a clan member - but
then again - you're loosing your rights to free speech. Again, the leadership in this nation is bent as a spring.

Thankyou for hosting my views.

Old 03-23-2007, 01:14 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,589,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPERIAL KLUDD View Post
For very good reason, justifiably, the Klan is more hated in the US than even NAMBLA. Quite a few American lives were lost in suppressing the Klan and we should not let those who sacrificed in order to destroy the KKK be forgotten.

There is as much chance of a KKK resurgence as there is of a NAMBLA resurgence. Real Americans hate the klan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration