U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 12:34 AM

32,999 posts, read 30,272,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Yeah, I dont think what the corrupt law enforcement in Mexico does is representative of the Mexican people, here in the United States....
Well that is what I was thinking but you are so tied to "there" I thought I'd toss out a gut check.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2008, 12:36 AM

3,172 posts, read 6,011,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Well that is what I was thinking but you are so tied to "there" I thought I'd toss out a gut check.
Wow, lol.

Old 09-20-2008, 12:40 AM

32,999 posts, read 30,272,140 times
Quote:
Wow, lol.

On that note I'll sign out and it's been entertaining. Next time I expect more than LOL ok? That is so 90s.

Have a good night.

Old 09-20-2008, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
On that note I'll sign out and it's been entertaining. Next time I expect more than LOL ok? That is so 90s.

Have a good night.
I'd bet I'm a bit younger than you, but if you want to feel hip and cutting edge by saying whats "in" and whats "out", then by all means, go for it.

Old 09-20-2008, 10:51 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,021,618 times
Quote:
So the people in Abu Ghraib had an excuse for sexually abusing its inmates?
didnt you watch the news. Officers were fired, people were prosecuted and sent to jail.....apoligys made...........................unlike most 3d world jails we did clean up our mess in a very public way...............

butt were not supposed to damn the actions of anyone other than Americans rights, and is that because we (you) have been fed a pablim of the ugly American since child hood........................

No country is pure.............take a look at the great chinese example going on right now.......................or hasnt that been noticed either............

Old 09-20-2008, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
didnt you watch the news. Officers were fired, people were prosecuted and sent to jail.....apoligys made...........................unlike most 3d world jails we did clean up our mess in a very public way...............

butt were not supposed to damn the actions of anyone other than Americans rights, and is that because we (you) have been fed a pablim of the ugly American since child hood........................

No country is pure.............take a look at the great chinese example going on right now.......................or hasnt that been noticed either............
What I'm saying is, theres bad people all over.
Im against taking certain things that have happened, and using them against entire countries.

Old 09-20-2008, 05:23 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,182,079 times
Quote:
What I'm saying is, theres bad people all over.
Im against taking certain things that have happened, and using them against entire countries.
Why not? You seem to do it with America ALL the time...

Old 09-20-2008, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Why not? You seem to do it with America ALL the time...
More accusations with no backup?

Old 09-20-2008, 06:07 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,182,079 times
You've taken 2 skinheads at a Save Our State rally (who were asked to LEAVE)to determine that the whole SOS organization was racist, you've done the same thing with a Youtube about 'rogue Minutemen' to paint MCDC as a bunch of murdering racists, how many examples do you want that prove your biased generalizations against American citizens?

Old 09-20-2008, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
You've taken 2 skinheads at a Save Our State rally (who were asked to LEAVE)to determine that the whole SOS organization was racist, you've done the same thing with a Youtube about 'rogue Minutemen' to paint MCDC as a bunch of murdering racists, how many examples do you want that prove your biased generalizations against American citizens?
So Minuteman and SOS is America?
The only true Americans?
You only listed vigilante anti-immigrant groups.
So speaking against Minutmen is anti-American, and speaking a against all American citizens?
Thats not America. They happen to be in America, happen to be American, claim to be patriots, but theyre not synonymous with America.

I can criticize them all I want without speaking "against America."

You speak out against me, and others on this board all the time. As well as Hispanics. As well as Hispanic politicians.
Does that mean you are biased against American citizens too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or