Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 10:15 AM

2,732 posts, read 6,764,871 times

Advertisements

Alot of Americans are angry over our open borders(myself included).
I know we can write our congress,etc but are there other ways to..
Get involved?The Pro-Amnesty crowd is very vocal about getting..
Their voices heard.We shouldnt be as involved?
I have thought of counter-protesting the Pro-Illegal crowd but that..
Would put my life in danger lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2008, 12:01 PM

50,241 posts, read 46,997,454 times
I helped organize a counter protest for what was supposed to be another march by the Illegal Alien supporters earlier in the year. We showed, they hardly did. I have good ties to the PD so I wanted to make sure their presence was felt. Evidently it was so much that the Illegal cowards wouldn't come out of the shadows.

Old 09-18-2008, 07:35 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,286 times
In my community here in Oklahoma, when a person tries to move in and open a utility accout they must check if they are a citizen ore LEGAL resedent..........if its left blank no water service............there are also other checks done to verify a legal person.....

Old 09-18-2008, 07:39 PM

164 posts, read 260,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
In my community here in Oklahoma, when a person tries to move in and open a utility accout they must check if they are a citizen ore LEGAL resedent..........if its left blank no water service............there are also other checks done to verify a legal person.....

hmmm is that done for a person named Smith same as person named Hernandez .

Old 09-18-2008, 07:43 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
Should be done regardless of last first last or what ever name they use.

Old 09-18-2008, 07:49 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,592,989 times
Quote:
Hunting for some 'profiling', are we???

Old 09-19-2008, 06:14 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,324,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
That is great and should be done everywhere to everyone.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:16 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,747,161 times
Quote:
I'm sure that as long as Hernandez and Smith can legally check the legal resident/citizen box, that question is moot.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:23 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
FYI: my birth surname sounded 'Hispanic'----------I had it legally changed a number of years to a stereotypically WASP one for several reasons.

Suffice to say: my original name did not exactly match my appearance--------I rather resemble Thor, not Igor.

Old 09-19-2008, 10:34 AM

638 posts, read 1,848,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by averagejoe76 View Post
I know we can write our congress,etc but are there other ways to..
Get involved?The Pro-Amnesty crowd is very vocal about getting..
Their voices heard.We shouldnt be as involved?
I have thought of counter-protesting the Pro-Illegal crowd but that..
Would put my life in danger lol.
"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
-- John Wayne

Pull back the curtain of political correctness and you'll find organized crime behind the illegal aliens in this country. These are cowards, and they prey on fear. So that's the first thing you do. Know your enemy.

Second thing is educate yourself (just like everybody else is doing), because the smarter you are, the more ammunition you have going into this. It's a fire fight, you're outnumbered, there are few allies, and the only ones playing by the rules are the citizens of this country, who are for the most part, dumbed down, disorganized, most definitely, unfunded.

Disinformation is the enemy's first line of attack. So you need to realize there is no such thing as "illegal immigrant", "undocumented worker", or "undocumented immigrant", etc., and any such term is part of a propaganda war, a smokescreen. It serves its purpose to set a precident that these are immigrants, so in other words, you would be arguing about deporting citizens. That's complete bunk!

Truth : Illegal aliens are not citizens, and they are not immigrants, but what they are . . is criminal activity. Those who harbor, aid and abet them, etc., are part of this criminal activity.

Walk through the smoke. No fear! See, how easy that was? The next veil of smoke in the propaganda war is the arguments of semantics (the apologists). These arguments are nothing more than justifications for criminal activity, and serve their purpose to distract you from the truth. Walk through the smoke. No fear! See, how easy that was?

Sheriff falls under county government. Contact your county government or local Sheriff's office and make sure they are part of Section 287(g), which gives them the ability to arrest illegal aliens.
ICE ACCESS Request for Information

Police fall under city government. So attending a City Council meeting is a good way to approach this conversation.

If the county or city dismiss your request, and it's completely probable they will -- they're not doing their jobs to represent you as a citizen in the first place if you have illegal aliens in the area. Your next approach would be to organize a citizen petition, and if necessary, remove the corrupt from political power.

It's a good start for being involved. Best wishes.

Last edited by r601020; 09-19-2008 at 10:55 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration