U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-22-2008, 01:12 PM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
11,513 posts, read 8,158,148 times
Reputation: 5711

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Sorry - once again - a totally biased news story is not sufficent to prove your point -

The Sheriff is doing his job. His department is dealing with CRIMINALS -
Notice how Bianca claims there are some "Respected organizations"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-22-2008, 01:21 PM
 
1,818 posts, read 2,736,745 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
Being brown is not probable cause.Being black is not probable cause...It is racial profiling. Lets call it what it is and stop being politically correct.
Agreed, I don't think anyone that does such racial profiling should even be in that position.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2008, 01:24 PM
 
1,818 posts, read 2,736,745 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Notice how Bianca claims there are some "Respected organizations"?
Bianca is right, there are several respected organizations. Just because they are not talked about on this forum, does not mean they don't exist

Last edited by sassyone; 09-22-2008 at 01:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2008, 01:25 PM
 
Location: in purgurtory in London
3,721 posts, read 3,331,072 times
Reputation: 1292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
He is a disgusting thing and shouldn't be in charge of any thing.

He likes to brag how he give's the inmates old sandwich "meat" and dogs eat better than they do.
And didn't he give male inmates pink underwear? Another ignorant jackass that thrives because of equally ignorant Americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2008, 01:27 PM
 
Location: USA
13,523 posts, read 7,357,933 times
Reputation: 9808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
And didn't he give male inmates pink underwear? Another ignorant jackass that thrives because of equally ignorant Americans.

They're CRIMNALS! What don't you understand?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2008, 01:28 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,654,941 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
And didn't he give male inmates pink underwear? Another ignorant jackass that thrives because of equally ignorant Americans.
You being a foreigner need to curb the derogatory blanket remarks about us Americans if you plan to come to my country.

I like the fact that Sheriff Joe is a hard-ass
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2008, 01:31 PM
 
Location: San Diego
32,827 posts, read 30,110,492 times
Reputation: 17698
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
This press release should tell you what the citizens think of Arpaio....


http://www.mcso.org/include/pr_pdf/s%20Illegal%20Immigration%20Fight.pdf (broken link)

My checks in the mail. I'll get it back 10 fold once the illegal squatting social service pillagers are removed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2008, 01:39 PM
 
1,448 posts, read 2,661,545 times
Reputation: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
And didn't he give male inmates pink underwear? Another ignorant jackass that thrives because of equally ignorant Americans.
And you are a misinformed Brit. Jails are not supposed to be fun.

Last edited by High Springs Gator; 09-22-2008 at 01:51 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2008, 02:17 PM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
11,513 posts, read 8,158,148 times
Reputation: 5711
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Bianca is right, there are several respected organizations. Just because they are not talked about on this forum, does not mean they don't exist
Sorry, I dont consider "LaRaza" a respected organization!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2008, 02:27 PM
 
Location: Pinal County, Arizona
25,107 posts, read 34,395,642 times
Reputation: 4893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
And didn't he give male inmates pink underwear?
Actually - all inmates, male and female, wear the pink underwear.

Don't you just love it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top