Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2008, 09:57 AM

9,601 posts, read 31,695,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chey2u View Post
any I know MANY white that disrested this law and hope they do not get pulled over.
. . . and your point is, chey2u?

Did I imply that only certain groups should be arrested for these violations?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2008, 10:28 AM

50,262 posts, read 47,023,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
It was not too long that we were discussing why all the other countries hate us, after reading this thread, it is easy to understand.
U mean like Cuba, N Korea and N Vietnam? Who cares. I ain't visiting any of them any time soon. So long as we are in good with the UK, Canada and Ireland I've got my bases covered.

Old 09-24-2008, 10:35 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,217,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Disrested? Can you give me a definition for that?
disrested: The act of coming to a stop but the brakes failed disrested.
The parchute was arresting my fall but the the chute failed and my fall was disrested. (By the way it hurts like a mother when your fall is disrested.)
Disrested the act of trying to rest but rest is disrupted. I was sound asleep getting well deserved rest when the phone rang, I was disrested the rest of the night.
Disrested: The act of while being arrested the cop changes his mind and does not arrest you.
I was almost disrested when they found the 20 kilo of smack in my trunk, now I need a lawyer.
I hope this helped.

Old 09-24-2008, 10:54 AM

391 posts, read 872,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
. . . and your point is, chey2u?

Did I imply that only certain groups should be arrested for these violations?
sorry probably not I will have to go back and check. I just assummed it was a mexican attack since thats what I ususally see

Old 09-24-2008, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Notice how Bianca claims there are some "Respected organizations"?
If we know the names of the respectected organizations we would be fools to post them. They do exist is huge numbers but with the mentality of SOB haters the group's lives would even be more at risk. So we keep their names silent to protect their work. Just know they are there. Doing good but nothing illegal. Many work closely with BP because most have the same agenda. Humanitarianism. Praise God for those groups. They've been know to help US citizens in need as well.

Old 09-24-2008, 11:31 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,217,585 times
Quote:
If we know the names of the respectected organizations we would be fools to post them. They do exist is huge numbers but with the mentality of SOB haters the group's lives would even be more at risk. So we keep their names silent to protect their work. Just know they are there. Doing good but nothing illegal. Many work closely with BP because most have the same agenda. Humanitarianism. Praise God for those groups. They've been know to help US citizens in need as well.
That is a cop out. If they are respectable they have nothing to fear nor hide.
This isn't just about SOB its about all illegals.

Old 09-24-2008, 11:32 AM

9,601 posts, read 31,695,251 times
Quote:
sorry probably not I will have to go back and check. I just assummed it was a mexican attack since thats what I ususally see
Thank you, chey2u.

I firmly believe Criminals are Criminals and all should be treated as such. However, any intelligent individual advocating a mere citation for an Illegal is just not thinking clearly. Due to their blatant disrespect for our immigration laws, and statistics will readily verify, they have absolutely no intention of making a court appearance or paying the fine thereby making an arrest the only logical solution.

Old 09-24-2008, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
If the Mexican citizens don't like it, they should go back to Mexico. Problem solved.

That statement is getting old could you think of a new one?

Old 09-24-2008, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
My checks in the mail. I'll get it back 10 fold once the illegal squatting social service pillagers are removed.
Tell me how you will get it back ten fold? The Gov't will only give you what they have left after they spend all our tax dollars. Trust me they have nothing left we are broke do you watch the news?

Old 09-24-2008, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
You being a foreigner need to curb the derogatory blanket remarks about us Americans if you plan to come to my country.

I like the fact that Sheriff Joe is a hard-ass
Threat, smoke and fire. come on it is getting old.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration