Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2008, 06:12 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,407,867 times

Advertisements

MUG: Manual Martinez Contreras

Man held on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl, 5 35-year-old from Orange is suspected of being in U.S. illegallly, sheriff's officials say.

By ERIC CARPENTER
The Orange County Register

ORANGE – A 35-year-old man from Orange is being held at Orange County Jail on suspicion of sexually assaulting a 5-year-old girl, Orange County sheriff's officials said.

Manual Martinez Contreras of Orange is charged with lewd and lascivious acts with a child, kidnapping to commit a sexual offense and oral copulation with a child younger than 10, officials said.
Contreras is believed to be an illegal immigrant, so Immigration and Customs Enforcement is also involved in the case, said Jim Amormino, spokesman for the Sheriff's Department.

"Because of the heinousness of this crime, we pulled out all the stops on this investigation," Amormino said.
Last Sunday about 8:45 p.m., sheriff's officers were called to the 11700 block of South Rancho Santiago Boulevard, in the unincorporated area of El Modena, where witnesses said the 5-year-old had been playing outside an apartment complex with her brother, 7, Amormino said.
A man approached the girl, picked her up and took her to a dark alley behind the complex, where he removed some of the girl's clothes, and kissed and touched her sexually, Amormino said. The girl screamed and the man ran away.
Investigators searched for clues and witnesses. Based on information from a young witness, they created a composite sketch and continued the investigation.

Two days later, they were led to Contreras at a nearby residence by neighbors who said he closely matched the sketch, officials said.
"We're happy to have found this suspect," Amormino said. "If he was capable of grabbing a young girl, we felt he was capable of anything."

Contact the writer: 714-704-3769 or ecarpenter@ocregister.com

I'm still trying to figure out when they have time to do the jobs Americans won't do. That is unless having sex (willingly or by force) 24-7 is one of those jobs.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2008, 08:58 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,563,744 times
Ok, it would be nice it you would for the most part, post something where someone is ACTUALLY an illegal immigrant. Yes yes yes, I know I know, you're going to retort with "you'll be eating crow when you find out they were!" but until that day comes, please stick to something factual to this forum.

Old 09-18-2008, 09:08 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,407,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Ok, it would be nice it you would for the most part, post something where someone is ACTUALLY an illegal immigrant. Yes yes yes, I know I know, you're going to retort with "you'll be eating crow when you find out they were!" but until that day comes, please stick to something factual to this forum.
Quote:
Contreras is believed to be an illegal immigrant, so Immigration and Customs Enforcement is also involved in the case, said Jim Amormino, spokesman for the Sheriff's Department.
News: Man held on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl, 5 | amormino, girl, orange, sheriff, officials - OCRegister.com

Puleeze, my stories are ALWAYS ABOUT ILLEGAL ALIENS and their multitude of criminal actions.

Happy now? I'm sure you're not, oh well, your bad. Oh and next time if you really are concerned and not just whining and attempting to play the gotcha game, look it up for yourself . . m'kay?

With the economy collapsing and enforcement picking up on all levels, the variety of crimes will be monumental. Just think, myself and others will have hundreds of stories to post. Imagine the variety of horrific criminal activities courtesy of those from SOB that will be available for your viewing pleasure. Settle down . . . .I know you can hardly wait. I can see your enthusiasm through my computer screen. I bet you're getting homesick with anticipation.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 09-18-2008 at 09:21 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration