U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 12:09 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,884,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
N.Korea is a horrible poor place . Why would anyone want to go there but America offers much wealth and owes the labor who made it great.
Really those south of the border fought and worked for everything this country is today? The legals just sat back and enjoyed the show? You have a twisted interpretation of history.
For you pro-illegals I will try to illustrate what anti-illegals hold against the criminals.
Imagine you worked all day and go to a nice resturaunt. The food is great and prices are fair. But its a popular resturaunt and there is a long line to get in. Your hungry but willing to wait.
Then here comes a bus load of people. No reservations. They cut to the head of the line. They don't wait to be seated and in fact start eating off other peoples plates. They then insist that you pay their bill. They say But you can easily afford it. They say you owe it to them. They have never done anything for you personally and in fact you don't even know them....When you demand that they pay their own bill and leave they call you a racist, they insult you, your family and your country... This is what the illegal movement represents to hard working legal citizens and immigrants alike. Illegals are cheats, criminals and yet demand respect. Demand special treatment.
No way do they deserve nor rate any special consideration.

Last edited by tinman01; 09-23-2008 at 01:05 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2008, 06:55 AM

3,640 posts, read 4,309,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Really those south of the border fought and worked for everything this country is today? The legals just sat back and enjoyed the show? You have a twisted interpretation of history.
For you pro-illegals I will try to illustrate what anti-illegals hold against the criminals.
Imagine you worked all day and go to a nice resturaunt. The food is great and prices are fair. But its a popular resturaunt and there is a long line to get in. Your hungry but willing to wait.
Then here comes a bus load of people. No reservations. They cut to the head of the line. They don't wait to be seated and in fact start eating off other peoples plates. They then insist that you pay their bill. They say But you can easily afford it. They say you owe it to them. They have never done anything for you personally and in fact you don't even know them....When you demand that they pay their own bill and leave they call you a racist, they insult you, your family and your country... This is what the illegal movement represents to hard working legal citizens and immigrants alike. Illegals are cheats, criminals and yet demand respect. Demand special treatment.
No way do they deserve nor rate any special consideration.
Have you seen anything posted by Bianca, the TROLL, to be any truth or knowledge about the illegal invasion yet? I haven't.

Old 09-23-2008, 07:07 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Have you seen anything posted by Bianca, the TROLL, to be any truth or knowledge about the illegal invasion yet? I haven't.
What does surprise is that Bianca.G has not been banned yet. She definitely has the earmarks of a Troll.

Old 09-23-2008, 07:13 AM

3,712 posts, read 5,710,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
N.Korea is a horrible poor place . Why would anyone want to go there but America offers much wealth and owes the labor who made it great.
I believe I could have a more intelligent conversation with Snowflake the guinea pig........

Old 09-23-2008, 07:03 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,689,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
I believe I could have a more intelligent conversation with Snowflake the guinea pig........
I had one with my cat this morning..... her use of grammer and syntax was more easily understood.

Last edited by Kele; 09-23-2008 at 07:23 PM..

Old 09-23-2008, 07:15 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,203,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
What does surprise is that Bianca.G has not been banned yet. She definitely has the earmarks of a Troll.
Then I guess it's time we start reporting these trolls for personal attacks and trying to start trouble.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or