Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 08:39 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,128,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
I almost did not answer this, because it is becoming weary. I have not done one thing illegal period. I don't know if I could say the same about you and some of your friends
Your word against mine: I have no proof that you are on the up-and-up, either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2008, 08:40 PM

Quote:
That is because you read into things that are not there. I have always said that we have a problem with illegal immigration, but it was ignored on this forum. I do not think them coming to this country without all of their documents is not a crime. A crime to me is when you hurt or damage someone else, stealing, robbing, etc.
But to come here looking for work that pays more than Mexico is not a crime. To you it is, to me it is not.
I mentioned before and no one paid any attention...all of the hate that is spewed on this forum, makes people do a double take and most are sick of hate. That would like waking up and going straight for the obituaries, then listen to someone with all their aches and pains, and nothing but hate on tv. Some people thrive on it and others cannot stand it, and I am one of those people.
If you do not like what you see here: do yourself a favor and leave.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:40 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,093,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Classic example of bravado masking desperation on the side of the pro illegals.

I hate to disappoint you but I do not feel any desperation at all.
You know, life is too short to sweat the small stuff and for the most part it is all small stuff. I told you I have never had a problem from the Illegals, they have not impacted my life, sorry they have yours.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:43 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,643 posts, read 16,125,463 times
Quote:
That is because you read into things that are not there. I have always said that we have a problem with illegal immigration, but it was ignored on this forum. I do not think them coming to this country without all of their documents is not a crime. A crime to me is when you hurt or damage someone else, stealing, robbing, etc.
But to come here looking for work that pays more than Mexico is not a crime. To you it is, to me it is not.
I mentioned before and no one paid any attention...all of the hate that is spewed on this forum, makes people do a double take and most are sick of hate. That would like waking up and going straight for the obituaries, then listen to someone with all their aches and pains, and nothing but hate on tv. Some people thrive on it and others cannot stand it, and I am one of those people.
Undercutting wages is basically stealing, robbing hurting others way of life etc. Illegal Aliens go home.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Your word against mine: I have no proof that you are on the up-and-up, either.
Well, I know...and everyone that I know would vouch for me. I have said that I have done nothing, nada illegal. I have said that I have given them food, water and first aid. Please check with your friends with the border patrol to make yourself feel better. I have already talked to them and they were right to the point. food, water, first aid. okay, you can make a phone call for them, you cannot let them use your phone and you cannot transport them period.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Oh, thanks..all in due time.

Old 09-19-2008, 10:11 PM

164 posts, read 260,147 times
Geraldo is a great media person and once put Oreilly in his place with the illegal debate.

Geraldo knows that everyone should recieve equal rights and treated fairly.

Old 09-19-2008, 10:12 PM

164 posts, read 260,147 times
Quote:

People will leave in due time but first have a right to the fruit of America

Old 09-19-2008, 10:22 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
your kidding right.................every body has a right to the fruit of the tree, even if they climbed the fence that was posted no trespassing?????????????

Where do you live...................I have a right to your stuff...........

Old 09-19-2008, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
And we have the right to finish off conquering/annexing Mexico which we half-assed back in 1848.

The above statement was sarcasm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration