Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 07:37 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,426,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Well, there is a positive to start your day. I have no problem reporting the employers, in fact that is where my anger really is.
The illegals come here to work, hired at below figures and the only win is for the employer. Does it peak your curosity that not much heat is going to the employer?
It is so freeking simple, if the jobs were not here for them, they would not come. So, I do not blame them at all (the Illegals) for taking what they were offered.
So if a cash register in a convenient store was open, you wouldn't blame anyone for reaching over the counter and taking the money?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2008, 07:41 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,695,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
So if a cash register in a convenient store was open, you wouldn't blame anyone for reaching over the counter and taking the money?
AMEN, mkfarnam!

Why do so many have a problem with such LOGIC and COMMON SENSE?

Old 09-20-2008, 07:48 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,093,385 times
[quote=mkfarnam;5353036]So if a cash register in a convenient store was open, you wouldn't blame anyone for reaching over the counter and taking the money?[/quote)

WRONG

Old 09-20-2008, 08:06 PM

[quote=sassyone;5353153]
Quote:
So if a cash register in a convenient store was open, you wouldn't blame anyone for reaching over the counter and taking the money?[/quote)

WRONG
The Illegals know that coming over here to work without going through the legal process and buying someone elses ID, is breaking the law, but you don't blame them for that. Something just isn't right here.
Your logic is way off.

Old 09-20-2008, 08:20 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,093,385 times
[quote=mkfarnam;5353325]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post

The Illegals know that coming over here to work without going through the legal process and buying someone elses ID, is breaking the law, but you don't blame them for that. Something just isn't right here.
Your logic is way off.
I have said it so many times it's crazy. Yes, I do blame them for using other peoples ID. I don't know how many times I have to say that...just hate directed and un called for swipes is not helping anything. This very well could be that we cannot control anything else, so let's dish everything bad in our lives on the illegals. My feeling will never change on this topic and I know it won't with the
anti's...but oh well

Old 09-20-2008, 08:55 PM

[quote=sassyone;5353468]
Quote:

I have said it so many times it's crazy. Yes, I do blame them for using other peoples ID. I don't know how many times I have to say that...just hate directed and un called for swipes is not helping anything. This very well could be that we cannot control anything else, so let's dish everything bad in our lives on the illegals. My feeling will never change on this topic and I know it won't with the
anti's...but oh well
Where on this topic has anything been said that's "Hate Directed".? NOWHERE! That's just your way of trying to change the subject and point the blame on us.
I;m trying to understand you........first you say you don't blame the Illegals for for breaking the law....now you say you do...yet you still sympathize them.

Old 09-21-2008, 04:38 AM

164 posts, read 260,147 times
Quote:

No that is wrong but America has so much wealth and it belongs to everyone so its different and not wrong to share .

Old 09-21-2008, 06:10 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,593,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
No that is wrong but America has so much wealth and it belongs to everyone so its different and not wrong to share .
America is BROKE, don't be such a MORON!

And even if we WEREN'T broke, America's wealth would belong to AMERICANS, not to EVERYONE.

Mexico has so much wealth, why don't you go home and get your government to share it?

Old 09-21-2008, 07:22 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,407,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
America is BROKE, don't be such a MORON!

And even if we WEREN'T broke, America's wealth would belong to AMERICANS, not to EVERYONE.

Mexico has so much wealth, why don't you go home and get your government to share it?
Because the oligarchies would post their drug cartel hit men to meet their sorry asses at the border with orders to kill them on site.

Why would they do that when it's much easier to illegally cross our borders to rape, kill and destroy the lives of Americans, and be rewarded by our government with every freebie our tax dollars can provide? They can't build those mexican consulates to keep them from coming back fast enough.

Old 09-21-2008, 08:00 AM

50,269 posts, read 47,023,439 times
All those consulates just confirm that a new part of Mexico's wealth is funneling money away from the US.

They are taught to squander US services leaving more cash to wire back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration