U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 09:57 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,689,216 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
It took me 5 minutes to catch my breath again after reading this exchange...

PRICELESS!!!!!
I know...I just now picked myself up off of the floor....and you know she's absolutely clueless.

Primates with keyboards. Gotta love 'em.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2008, 10:11 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I know...I just now picked myself up off of the floor....and you know she's absolutely clueless.

Primates with keyboards. Gotta love 'em.
Watch that! Homo sapiens are primates as well!

Old 09-20-2008, 10:23 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,884,971 times
Over 4000 american citizens are killed every year by illegals. Iraq is safer by the numbers than we are from illegal crime. It took over 6 years of war to kill that many soldiers and Illegals achieved it in a year. And some still wonder, some still don't understand that illegal immigrants pose a clear and present danger. Why would we put military troops on the border? 9/11 over 3000 killed and the result 2 wars. There is no such thing as an honest illegal. Hard working perhaps. Honest impossible. They protect and shelter one another regardless of how bad the individual is. We the American public are paying a huge price. Over 4000 dead. How many wounded? How many rapes? How many robberies?
One thing is for certain they do contribute. They contribute to the crime rate, the death toll, and to the number of victims and broken lives.
All illegals should be deported because all and I do mean all illegals are criminals to some degree.

Old 09-20-2008, 01:12 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Over 4000 american citizens are killed every year by illegals. Iraq is safer by the numbers than we are from illegal crime. It took over 6 years of war to kill that many soldiers and Illegals achieved it in a year. And some still wonder, some still don't understand that illegal immigrants pose a clear and present danger. Why would we put military troops on the border? 9/11 over 3000 killed and the result 2 wars. There is no such thing as an honest illegal. Hard working perhaps. Honest impossible. They protect and shelter one another regardless of how bad the individual is. We the American public are paying a huge price. Over 4000 dead. How many wounded? How many rapes? How many robberies?
One thing is for certain they do contribute. They contribute to the crime rate, the death toll, and to the number of victims and broken lives.
All illegals should be deported because all and I do mean all illegals are criminals to some degree.

I couldn't agree more. Great post!

Old 09-20-2008, 01:19 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,615,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Watch that! Homo sapiens are primates as well!
Let's leave gays out of this, OK ?.....

Old 09-21-2008, 02:27 AM

394 posts, read 896,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Yeah, it is not nearly as much fun if they are not Mexican huh?
who gives a sh** what color their skin is, ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL!..... I SMELL A TROLL!

Old 09-21-2008, 02:31 AM

394 posts, read 896,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
do you not know the difference in a dichotomy or oxymoron????????????///

yew just said deport the criminals but not the illegals????????????////

Which is it
if only i could rep ya

Old 09-21-2008, 07:00 AM

4,828 posts, read 6,791,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I agree. I've noticed most people are not all that concerned about ANY crime, as long as they can be sure that the criminals aren't Mexicans.....THAT'S the part that just gripes so many Americans. Some people will watch The Sopranos, yet they STILL object to illegals....hard to believe, but true...
Uh-Oh... watch out for the Mac attack.

Old 09-21-2008, 07:24 AM

3,074 posts, read 3,336,186 times
While you are busy patting yourselves on the back for your recent discovery about Russia, as AZ and others have said, they just need to be deported, if they can be caught since they are here solely for the purpose of organized crime.

They are greatly less in numbers and don't crowd hospitals for free medical treatment, crowd welfare offices for free checks and food. There are other illegal immigrants from other countries in the US and always have been. The Presidents and citizens of those countries are just not as obnoxious and whiney about demanding the US giving everything free to those countries' citizens as Mexico. I've not seen one Russian anti-American rally here demanding benefits. There is not one anti-illegal whose messages I've read here who objects to any citizen of any country coming here legally, working, assimilating into America.

Old 09-21-2008, 06:52 PM

3,640 posts, read 4,309,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Yeah, it is not nearly as much fun if they are not Mexican huh?
I love it. You are the first to bring up Mexicans and then would decry anyone who would happen to reply to you about them. The way of the illegal lovers and you just showed it to be true. Thank you for your ignorance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or