U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 11:38 PM

3,640 posts, read 4,308,847 times

Advertisements

Read the whole article and you will see how it relates to immigration, both legal and illegal. It is sad but true in my opinion. And then we have citizens like Sassy, who are more than willing to help them overthrow our country.

American Chronicle | The United States Is Being Overthrown By Our Politicians

The 2006 Amnesty bill would have not only given amnesty to millions of illegal aliens currently inside the U.S., but also allowed another 100 million new legal immigrants to enter the country over the next 20 years. The bill called for a guest-worker plan for millions more from Mexico. The bill was exactly what President Bush wanted.

Picture for a moment another 100 million mostly Latino American immigrants in this country, as well as the offspring from the illegal aliens already here. Under that plan, the U.S. will become another very crowded and very poor Third World nation.

Of course, John McCain and Barack Obama both support so-called "comprehensive immigration reform," which is simply code for granting amnesty to millions of illegal aliens. Both of these presidential candidates have expressed the desire the extend Social security benefits to those working in this country illegally.

Who would benefit from the U.S. devolving into a mostly poor, mostly uneducated nation?...Big business seeking cheap labor and an ever-growing dictatorial federal government.

Inundated with the children of so many new immigrants in such a short period of time(both legal and illegal) who cannot speak English, our public education system will collapse. Overwhelmed with millions of uninsured patients, hospital emergency rooms will be forced to close. Violent crime will become a daily occurrence in all but the most exclusive neighborhoods, as turf wars erupt between extremely brutal Latin American gangs. Wages for Americans will decrease with the influx of so many Third World laborers. The middle class will disappear and democracy will become irrelevant.

It is obvious that the most dangerous threat to this nation does not emanate from the Muslim world, nor from a former Cold War enemy, our most dangerous threat exists within those who are sworn to protect us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2008, 11:41 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,402,860 times
our prosperity came from unions and the absence thereof will take it away.
our government is running an under the table NAFTA. its labor busting and we are the bustee.

Old 09-21-2008, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
our prosperity came from unions and the absence thereof will take it away.
our government is running an under the table NAFTA. its labor busting and we are the bustee.
You are absolutely correct! Rep to you.

Old 09-22-2008, 04:06 AM

3,325 posts, read 4,693,104 times
Some American politicians have forgotten that their job is to protect and look after the citizen ,the country and thus should be voted out or they are on someone else's payroll and again should be voted out .

It is up to the citizen to email,contact and make it clear that they will not tolerate certain things and will be the first in line to vote against them .

I have done that on Fed level and local level . Sadly here if Charles Manson was Cuban American and ran against God himself . Manson would be elected thus all I can do is vote against the corrupt incumbents but it is a lost battle .
However it is the sheep who lose as corruption and nothing being done correctly is the only thing that can be expected by the S.Florida political Cosa Nostra .

Last edited by Luiso; 09-22-2008 at 04:25 AM..

Old 09-22-2008, 06:00 AM

3,859 posts, read 9,170,984 times
Thanks for posting this. This is a reality and is not some urban legend or conspiracy theory as many people like to suggest. Americans need to be informed about the plans to give away our sovereignty and speak out about the NAU and it must be stopped.

Nicolem

Old 09-22-2008, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Thanks for posting this. This is a reality and is not some urban legend or conspiracy theory as many people like to suggest. Americans need to be informed about the plans to give away our sovereignty and speak out about the NAU and it must be stopped.

Nicolem
yes well, too many of them only listen to sound bites and don't do any real research. Then you have the other bunch that want this because they think our country should be as terrible as Mexico.

Old 09-23-2008, 08:17 AM

2,256 posts, read 2,962,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Then you have the other bunch that want this because they think our country should be as terrible as Mexico.
As terrible as Mexico? I've been there many times, and while I may describe parts of it as poor, plagued with corruption and inefficient government and crippled by unquenchable American demand for illegal drugs, I'd never by any means describe it as a 'terrible' place.

Old 09-23-2008, 08:25 AM

8,180 posts, read 11,033,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidicarus89 View Post
As terrible as Mexico? I've been there many times, and while I may describe parts of it as poor, plagued with corruption and inefficient government and crippled by unquenchable American demand for illegal drugs, I'd never by any means describe it as a 'terrible' place.
Well sure, aside from the poverty, rampant corruption and drug wars I am sure it is a wonderful place. I can't imagine why anyone would be adverse to sharing that standard of living.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:22 AM

3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Well sure, aside from the poverty, rampant corruption and drug wars I am sure it is a wonderful place. I can't imagine why anyone would be adverse to sharing that standard of living.
Well, yes. Aside from the fact that someone may roll severed heads across the dance floor if you and your friends are out for an evening on the town, I am sure that it is a very nice place to live. I do not understand why tens of millions of Americans are not sneaking into Mexico illegally to share in the good life.

Old 09-23-2008, 03:35 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
As long as the two party system reigns supreme, this downward spiral will continue.

Most of the Republicans I know are scratching their heads in bewilderment trying to figure out how McAmnesty became the Republican nominee. Our politicians are handpicked by something other than popular opinion and you can bet your Aunt Frannie's knickers that none of them will step outside of the status quo to champion the cause of the middle class and/or the average American citizen.

I believe that someday in the not to distant future, this country will become a country of haves and have nots with absolutely nothing in between. Our leaders are certainly pushing for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration