U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 04:47 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,632,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
The American gvmt asked us to come now they owe us. We are here to stay .
Last year I hired a plumber. He worked two days, and then he left. He does NOT get to live in my house, even though I "asked" him to come. If he returns, and tries to stay, I'll have him arrested.

But that's not really a good analogy, either...because the US government did not "ask you" to come..they have (and had) laws FORBIDDING you to come, which you knew about, and broke. If I take my neighbor's car, I can't "keep" it, just because I manage to get it....OR because he failed to put his "Do Not Steal" sign in the car window...or EVEN because he left it unlocked. It's STILL illegal for me to 'take' (steal) it, and somebody can still 'come after me'....even if I'm a 'nice' person, and my neighbor's a grouch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2008, 05:11 PM

164 posts, read 227,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
I'm not trying to scare anyone, the fact is when your illegal a$$ goes to jail a lot more than your feelings WILL be hurt. There is NO amnesty coming for you, you've been sold a bill of goods. You will be caught sooner or later and you will be FORCED to leave this country.

I just wish I could be there to wave goodbye to you.

lol you wish you could be there to wave good-bye .
I wish I could be there to say expression on your face after Nov when changes we are promised begin to take shape.

Either raids will continue as they are now or stop after Nov with amnesty in the works. One of us will be in for rude awakening.

I do like the idea of gvmt paying undocumented workers to go home. If the money is right it might work but money must be right.

Old 09-23-2008, 05:45 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,717,133 times
Quote:
I wish I could be there to say expression on your face after Nov when changes we are promised begin to take shape.

Either raids will continue as they are now or stop after Nov with amnesty in the works. One of us will be in for rude awakening.

I do like the idea of gvmt paying undocumented workers to go home. If the money is right it might work but money must be right.

Good riddance.

Old 09-23-2008, 05:54 PM

3,640 posts, read 4,313,993 times
Quote:

Yes, one of us will be in for a rude awakening and it won't be on election day. It will be the first time one of them tries to pass another amnesty. We shut the telephones down one time because of the citizens calling their senators and representatives and, believe me, it will happen again. Rude awakening my ass!!!

Old 09-23-2008, 05:58 PM

Quote:
It's really not a bad idea. A number of years ago, I had a particularly obnoxious renter in a house. He wouldn't pay the rent, the police were calling ME twice a week, the neighbors were mad at me...it was a MESS. Though I had every RIGHT to the rent money, the guy simply wouldn't discuss it, and of course, he was totally beyond embarrassment.

At last, I swallowed my pride. I offered to PAY him 300 dollars to LEAVE. He agreed, took the money (I at least had a witness), and he was out in four days, and he never bothered me again. He even left a set of tools which he never reclaimed.

Am I ashamed? Maybe a little. But the system had failed, and under the circumstances, it probably stands to this day as just about the BEST $300 I ever spent. I probably would have paid $400 to get rid of him, and it's a LOT less risky than hiring a 'hit man' (which, believe me, had crossed my mind).

So, if the 'money is right', the illegals will leave?..hmmm. It's worth discussing, I guess.

Old 09-23-2008, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
It's really not a bad idea. A number of years ago, I had a particularly obnoxious renter in a house. He wouldn't pay the rent, the police were calling ME twice a week, the neighbors were mad at me...it was a MESS. Though I had every RIGHT to the rent money, the guy simply wouldn't discuss it, and of course, he was totally beyond embarrassment.

At last, I swallowed my pride. I offered to PAY him 300 dollars to LEAVE. He agreed, took the money (I at least had a witness), and he was out in four days, and he never bothered me again. He even left a set of tools which he never reclaimed.

Am I ashamed? Maybe a little. But the system had failed, and under the circumstances, it probably stands to this day as just about the BEST $300 I ever spent. I probably would have paid $400 to get rid of him, and it's a LOT less risky than hiring a 'hit man' (which, believe me, had crossed my mind).

So, if the 'money is right', the illegals will leave?..hmmm. It's worth discussing, I guess.
And make sure they can't and/or don't come back in because they would you know. They can't help themselves at all. They love taking what doesn't belong to them and they just love scamming the citizens.

Old 09-23-2008, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
And make sure they can't and/or don't come back in because they would you know. They can't help themselves at all. They love taking what doesn't belong to them and they just love scamming the citizens.
Yes, those "double dippers" would undoubtedly soon be putting out their own newsletter. The whole thing would ONLY work, of course, on the 'honor system'....and that would require that we'd have to carefully spell out, in great detail, just exactly WHO was required to honor WHAT...and WHEN, and for HOW LONG. Perhaps it wouldn't be quite as simple as I'd hoped.

Old 09-23-2008, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Yes, those "double dippers" would undoubtedly soon be putting out their own newsletter. The whole thing would ONLY work, of course, on the 'honor system'....and that would require that we'd have to carefully spell out, in great detail, just exactly WHO was required to honor WHAT...and WHEN, and for HOW LONG. Perhaps it wouldn't be quite as simple as I'd hoped.
I understand what you are saying but we all know that the average illegal is not the most honest person. They prove that since they were willing to break any and all laws they deem as necessary to come into our country and then to work at a job they have no right to. We won't even discuss the other criminals that cross into our country strictly so they can commit even more felonies. There would be no way to trust one of them ever!

Old 09-23-2008, 06:14 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,832,685 times
Quote:

Bianca, obviously your extreme delusions are preventing you from living in the ‘real’ world. You are a criminal interloper. As such, you are uninvited, unwanted, and deserving of nothing but deportation.

You may believe the sky is green and grass is blue, but that doesn’t make it a reality. Likewise, you may believe you deserve citizenship and will be granted amnesty, but it is only an illusion.

You have two choices. You can either leave of your own volition, or you will be forcibly removed. Either way, you WILL leave! Have a safe trip home.

Old 09-23-2008, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Bianca, obviously your extreme delusions are preventing you from living in the ‘real’ world. You are a criminal interloper. As such, you are uninvited, unwanted, and deserving of nothing but deportation.

You may believe the sky is green and grass is blue, but that doesn’t make it a reality. Likewise, you may believe you deserve citizenship and will be granted amnesty, but it is only an illusion.

You have two choices. You can either leave of your own volition, or you will be forcibly removed. Either way, you WILL leave! Have a safe trip home.
No pic, just the dreaded red x in its box.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration