Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 04:18 PM

355 posts, read 842,307 times

Advertisements

Really Shells? I don't know too many Latinos/Hispanics that haven't already realized how ridiculous La Raza and MEChA truly are. And your brash defense for the "dying whites" and their culture doesn't really help your quest for validity either, haha.

Anyways, no one really answered my posed questions about mass deportation. How's it gonna go down?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2007, 04:31 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,493,462 times
Can anybody explain the difference between these people and Al-Queda? I see none myself.

http://www.michnews.com/h/article_04_13_06 (broken link)

Old 02-11-2007, 04:44 PM

25 posts, read 76,668 times
Amavel.....Well, yes this is what I heard with my own ears from a speech at a college in Riverside some years ago. I must say I really don't know much about these groups but it did scare me and my friends. I saw them come out with the recent marches and it seems they are involved in this movement. Believe me, I am all for legal immigration, but not illegal immigration and that goes for all countries not only hispanics. It is just that most people see the hispanic groups and the B.S. they talk and it sure does not represent the majority of the level headed hispanics.
No pun intended.
Peace
Just an opinion

Old 02-11-2007, 04:56 PM

10,203 posts, read 27,108,328 times
Jimbo, the article doesn't come up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
Can anybody explain the difference between these people and Al-Queda? I see none myself.

http://www.michnews.com/h/article_04_13_06 (broken link)

Old 02-11-2007, 05:08 PM

25 posts, read 76,668 times
Default Andreabeth!

You are so right. I am a nurse and yes they are working the system "The anchor baby" needs to stop.I bet if we did not allow these babies to become automatic citizens that are eligible for welfare it would decrease the welfare rolls. Next we need to get a handle on the fake documents and identity thefts. And of course they aren't just here to work and provide for their families. Since when is it always our pockets that must pay for all the poverty around the world. Charity begins at home.

Old 02-11-2007, 09:12 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,493,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheroad View Post
Jimbo, the article doesn't come up!

Sorry OTR, don't know why this link won't work from the post, I'll tell you where it's at..it works fine from the wbesite... it's a very long article.

use the link below then click on KKK Black Panthers Mecha link, then the link is at the bottom of page.

http://www.thewakeupamericafoundation.com/

Old 02-11-2007, 10:10 PM

10,203 posts, read 27,108,328 times
Thanks, Jim, I got it now. I'll have to be more awake to read all of that. But read it, I will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
Sorry OTR, don't know why this link won't work from the post, I'll tell you where it's at..it works fine from the wbesite... it's a very long article.

use the link below then click on KKK Black Panthers Mecha link, then the link is at the bottom of page.

http://www.thewakeupamericafoundation.com/

Old 02-13-2007, 10:58 AM

702 posts, read 2,524,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newportbeachsmostwanted View Post
No, I'd rather not offer them incentives for breaking our laws.
Education is not offered as an 'incentive' to anyone. Education is an essential part of improving a person's life and his/her standing in their community. Education is seen in the U.S. as a right, and that right cannot be denied to any child. Do the school-aged illegals earn the title of child? If so, which I think they do, then they deserve to be educated.

The U.S. is a very charitable country that sends out aid and support all over the world. Surely the U.S. can educate these children! Granted, their parents have brought them here illegally...but a child doesn't have any option but to go with his parents. The parents of many of them made a risky and desperate move in an attempt for a better life and better education for their children. I would expect that when I was a child, my parents would have done anything and everything for me...including breaking the law in a desperate, hopeless situation like many illegal immigrants leave behind. Most parents would go to any lengths for their children, so I can't really find any fault in the parents and definitely not in the children.

I would rather see these kids educated, therefore having a better chance to contribute to OUR society. Attending school also helps them assimilate to our culture... and I know a lot of critics talk about the lack of desire to learn about U.S. culture. Let's educate these children!!!!!

Old 02-14-2007, 01:22 AM

355 posts, read 842,307 times
Everyone wants to complain about the strain of illegal immigrant children on the education system, yet they also complain about how so few illegal immigrants choose to assimilate and learn English. Well, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

And are there any takers for the details concerning a mass deportation? I'm still very interested.

Old 02-14-2007, 06:49 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,662,057 times
I have nothing against the kids, it isnt their faults their parents have no respect for our country. Wonder what the kids think? America home of the freebies!!!!

Anyway, mass deportation wont work, impossible, but I bet if we demand and force every illegal here to become a US citizen and pay normal taxes and medical care costs, you will see alot run back over the border!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration