U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 03:56 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,852,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Welcome my fellow American! Thank you for entering this country legally and choosing to make it your home. As for PC and angry, you are a breath of fresh air and a great addition to this forum? You have found your peeps here. It is also my honor to rep you
Ditto!

Rifleman, thank you for choosing "legal" immigration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2008, 04:02 PM

25,107 posts, read 34,455,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
This is very good news as the state has over stepped its boundaries and it is time the Fed gvmt stop them in their tracks.

I think changes for the best are coming . Local nilly willy state goverments have had their way for to long. They must,will be stopped.

I could not disagree more -

The Federal Government has not been doing its job, therefore the states need to pickup the slack -

In Arizona, law enforcement agencies, lead by the Maricopa County Sheriff, have been having their officers also become sworn Federal Officers - and allow their officers to then detain and deport, with the full cooperation of ICE, those in the United States illegally.

Several agencies in Arizona have had "sweeps", and, in conjunction with Arizona's Employer Sanction Law, raided businesses where it was suspected illegal immigrants are / were employed. This has been very successful - AND, it has been upheld by the Federal Courts.

You should really get on board and help rid our country of those here illegally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or