Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 09:15 AM

1,818 posts, read 3,093,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
The difference is that most of our American Blacks had ancestors where were brought here against their will.............whereas the illegals came here on their own accord.

And more and more people are starting to realize that.
Yes Bear we do realize that, and yes they were brought here against their will, which of course is different than the illegals. We are having some cruelty agains the illegals, and probably in the near future it might become exposed. If anyone could treat the blacks like they did, they would have no problem treating the illegals the same way. Some people love to hate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2008, 09:28 AM

8,978 posts, read 16,556,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
. Some people love to hate.
You make it sound so easy. It takes YEARS of practice to get to a truly hateful state. This isn't some 'walk in the park', after all. I USED to be a decent person (though it's hard to remember just when that was).

Hate and xenophobia is an ongoing work-in-progress. It takes constant vigilance.

Old 09-24-2008, 09:42 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Yes Bear we do realize that, and yes they were brought here against their will, which of course is different than the illegals. We are having some cruelty agains the illegals, and probably in the near future it might become exposed. If anyone could treat the blacks like they did, they would have no problem treating the illegals the same way. Some people love to hate.
Yet, the same people whining about "injustices" are themselves racist against blacks. They conveniently mention blacks in an attempt to legitimize their illegal agendas. There is no comparison between the plight of Black Americans, who have a legal right to live in this country, and illegal alien interlopers.

As a black person, I am sick of illegal aliens and their apologists juxtaposing black “civil rights” with illegal alien “rights” in an attempt to garner support for illegal immigration.

Old 09-24-2008, 09:49 AM

50,289 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Yet, the same people whining about "injustices" are themselves racist against blacks. They conveniently mention blacks in an attempt to legitimize their illegal agendas. There is no comparison between the plight of Black Americans, who have a legal right to live in this country, and illegal alien interlopers.

As a black person, I am sick of illegal aliens and their apologists juxtaposing black “civil rights” with illegal alien “rights” in an attempt to garner support for illegal immigration.
Did you see that documentary about how blacks were getting pushed out of certain La neighborhoods by Illegal Aliens? I ended up watching the whole thing as it was quite interesting and quite disturbing at the same time. The Illegal Alien horde are taking up all the housing because they lived 15 per house and would pay more for rent. They are taking up all the jobs because they could afford to work for less.

The biggest thing was about the new violent gangs that come from Central and S America.

Old 09-24-2008, 09:54 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,328,724 times
Quote:

I agree Benicar-oh boy does this get my blood boiling. As an American this crap-along with the hijacking of the 14th amendment- makes me scream. I don't understand how any American cannot be completely outraged at this!

Old 09-24-2008, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Did you see that documentary about how blacks were getting pushed out of certain La neighborhoods by Illegal Aliens? I ended up watching the whole thing as it was quite interesting and quite disturbing at the same time. The Illegal Alien horde are taking up all the housing because they lived 15 per house and would pay more for rent. They are taking up all the jobs because they could afford to work for less.

The biggest thing was about the new violent gangs that come from Central and S America.
No, I didn't see it. It would probably make me see red. I know for a fact this is also happening in other areas of the country. In sections of DC, MD and NC, entire communities previously occupied by blacks are now predominantly illegal aliens. When people complain, they are labeled racists.

It infuriates me that so many black people still have their heads in the sand, and are supporting Obama simply because he is black. They have no idea his stance on illegal immigration, or anything else. Of course, McCain is no better.

Sadly, illegal aliens are displacing legal citizens of all races, not just blacks. People had better open their eyes before it’s too late.

Old 09-24-2008, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
I agree Benicar-oh boy does this get my blood boiling. As an American this crap-along with the hijacking of the 14th amendment- makes me scream. I don't understand how any American cannot be completely outraged at this!
They're stupid sheeple, blindly following the greedy corrupt leaders. It's truly a sad state of affairs.

Old 09-24-2008, 10:37 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,409,544 times
Quote:

Agreed. The truth of the matter is despite having nothing in common with the massive illegal alien population the civil rights movement and equality that we have fought and died for is hijacked to benefit illegal aliens. Under the guidance of their racist hate groups our history has become their defacto comparison.

When they are murdering one of us and taking over primarily black neighborhoods, magically we become moving targets to be conquered.

Old 09-24-2008, 10:40 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,409,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
We are but like the rest of America's voices, idiots like Obama deliberately and methodically tune us out.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:49 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,753,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Agreed. The truth of the matter is despite having nothing in common with the massive illegal alien population the civil rights movement and equality that we have fought and died for is hijacked to benefit illegal aliens. Under the guidance of their racist hate groups our history has become their defacto comparison.

When they are murdering one of us and taking over primarily black neighborhoods, magically we become moving targets to be conquered.
Thats dramatic. There isnt very many interracial murders. Even you couldnt google more cases of interracial murder than the big cases everyone knows of, obviously omitting the stories of Blacks killing Latinos.

And 'taking over black neighborhoods'? How long has it been since the case was Blacks 'taking over white neighborhoods'?

Blacks are choosing to move out of their neighborhoods, which to be honest, in many areas weren't so nice to live in in the first place. If they wanted to keep an area "Black", they would stay put, but as they move into the middle class, they're leaving for greener pastures.

Do you live in a Black innercity neighborhood?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration