U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 07:37 PM

3,640 posts, read 4,312,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raimy View Post
And maybe that's frustration and helplessness talking, kinda like the little kid that's mad at mommy and yells "I HATE YOU". He doesn't really hate his mother...it's just an emotional outburst.

For the most part Americans WERE raised to care for other people and that's partly why we're in the mess we're in...because we cared enough to turn a blind eye to illegal aliens actions in the past thus allowing them with their greedy and ungrateful selves to run roughshod over us and our laws.
Yes, you are right and a rep to you for that obvious statement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2008, 07:40 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,904,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I keep hearing the Rolling Stones in my head....maybe a tumor, who knows. The time is right for fighting in the streeeeet boys. What can a poor boy do yada yada yada. So who is in the mood for a civil, Civil war?

Sidebar: Not tipping over cars...my insurance is high enough.
Too funny. Thanks for the laugh!

Old 09-27-2008, 08:35 PM

608 posts, read 791,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
The pro illegal side for the most part dare not come out and say what they feel for obvious reasons.
We've already experienced a taste of that. Which way should they go with it? Maybe the "it belonged to us first" argument. Perhaps "takeover by overpopulation and territory control" or maybe the "NAU ideal" Call me crazy but I'm just not sold yet!

Old 09-27-2008, 08:50 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,650,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishing View Post
We've already experienced a taste of that. Which way should they go with it? Maybe the "it belonged to us first" argument. Perhaps "takeover by overpopulation and territory control" or maybe the "NAU ideal" Call me crazy but I'm just not sold yet!
I have 'fun' with the MEChA types-----------when I remind them that the (White) Hispanics not only subjugated the Aztec's, etc. but the latter embraced the culture of the conquistador. Never mind in Hispanic society that being noticebly indigenous is a liability.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or