Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 12:00 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,089,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
what really makes me sick is the anchor babies who march... if ILLEGAL MOMMY
would have been caught and sent back, before she had the chance to spit out
(free b's here we come) anchor baby!

They think just because illegal mommy didn't get caught... and she was able
to slither across the border to add another welfare case into our system, that
it makes them an American... bull $$$$ !!!!

Then of course, after sneaking over illegally... pop out a few anchors, illegal
mommy got amnesty!

The pro-illegals just don't get it... being for legal immigration is not the same as being
for illegal immigration... not even close to being the same!

It's like HANDS... you may have a left & a right hand... and they may both be
called a hand.. but each is totally seperate and different, JUST LIKE IMMIGRATION.
legal VS illegal.. both have the word immigration, but what the pro's never seem to
get is the differences between the (key-word) part... LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigration.
But as you all know.. trying to explain this to a bleeding heart pro is useless!

Every pro on here says they are for legal immigration.. but do not codone illegal immigration,, but if that's true... why do they ALL get on here and complain about, and to, the anti illegals who post articals and such about illegals?????? No one on here who is anti illegal comes on here and complains about legal immigrants! What it all boils down to is this.. the pro's on here care for, approve, and want all illegals to be able to roam OUR country freely! Most who are pro on here are either from south of the border (maybe now legal) or anchor babies themselves, or free U.S. citizen by way of amnesty! Most pro's could care less how we anti illegals feel about illegals roaming free in OUR country to go where they want, and to do whatever they want... as long as the pro's get the opportunity to get the rest of thier illegal relatives here... they don't care what and how it impacts us All!

Not one of you have any idea of what we think,feel etc.
We are NOT trying to change your minds, you are entitled to feel anyway you want. We are never going to agree. The "Pro's" as you like to call us, think that immigration needs to be straightened out,
but when you or one of your friends talk about making their lives miserable, or standing by the border and shooting them when they try to cross, is where we part company. It is very possible that we were raised differently, and thus we maybe we were raised to care for other people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2008, 12:32 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,200,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
We are NOT trying to change your minds, you are entitled to feel
Personally, I don't care what you "think". For, here are the FACTS - these individually came to this country ILLEGALLY - do you understand the meaning of the word ILLEGALLY?

They should not be here at all - PERIOD

If they are detained for being here illegally - if they are then deported for being here illegally, the only one to blame is the person who came here ILLEGALLY.

Old 09-27-2008, 12:39 PM

163 posts, read 240,359 times
Quote:
We are NOT trying to change your minds, you are entitled to feel anyway you want. We are never going to agree. The "Pro's" as you like to call us, think that immigration needs to be straightened out,
but when you or one of your friends talk about making their lives miserable, or standing by the border and shooting them when they try to cross, is where we part company. It is very possible that we were raised differently, and thus we maybe we were raised to care for other people.
And maybe that's frustration and helplessness talking, kinda like the little kid that's mad at mommy and yells "I HATE YOU". He doesn't really hate his mother...it's just an emotional outburst.

For the most part Americans WERE raised to care for other people and that's partly why we're in the mess we're in...because we cared enough to turn a blind eye to illegal aliens actions in the past thus allowing them with their greedy and ungrateful selves to run roughshod over us and our laws.

Old 09-27-2008, 01:39 PM

211 posts, read 543,547 times
Quite frankly, I dont care what the illeagals think or feel. They are taking advantage of the US people, and now they are going to get a taste of what it really means to be in a country illegally.
We are hurting here and no one seems to care? Everything is going to crash down on us, and them
too so they better get started on their exit out of here.
If the economy dosent pick up soon there will be rioting in the streets like a few generations have never seen.

Old 09-27-2008, 02:08 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,598,825 times
Keep in mind that these illegals are PROTESTING her in the USA. Apparently they expect America to roll over for them, Why dont they go back to MExico and Protest there????

Old 09-27-2008, 02:21 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,063,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raimy View Post
And maybe that's frustration and helplessness talking, kinda like the little kid that's mad at mommy and yells "I HATE YOU". He doesn't really hate his mother...it's just an emotional outburst.

For the most part Americans WERE raised to care for other people and that's partly why we're in the mess we're in...because we cared enough to turn a blind eye to illegal aliens actions in the past thus allowing them with their greedy and ungrateful selves to run roughshod over us and our laws.
That is so true!

If a bunch of us Gringoes tried that same crap SOB; methinks that Mexico would look rather unkindly upon us------------and, rightly so.

Old 09-27-2008, 02:25 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,389,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
That is so true!

If a bunch of us Gringoes tried that same crap SOB; methinks that Mexico would look rather unkindly upon us------------and, rightly so.
To say they would merely look is generous to a fault. If they abuse and discard their blindly loyal peasants, there is no doubt that they'd gun an American down in the streets and deny they were ever there.

Old 09-27-2008, 03:32 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,717,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I'm not advocating it or condoning it, but I am not discounting it either.

I was a small child during the civil rights movement but make no mistake about it, I clearly remember the horror. The tension that is building in this country today is reminiscent of that time. I pray to God that it doesn't get that bad either. However, I won't be surprised if it does.
I keep hearing the Rolling Stones in my head....maybe a tumor, who knows. The time is right for fighting in the streeeeet boys. What can a poor boy do yada yada yada. So who is in the mood for a civil, Civil war?

Sidebar: Not tipping over cars...my insurance is high enough.

Old 09-27-2008, 04:41 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,337,007 times
Quote:
Once again... you miss/overlook the KEY word here LEGAL immigration vs. ILLEGAL
immigration! As I have stated before.. pro's always SIDESTEP when it comes to this
topic... Once again, and I don't know how much easier it can be explained... BUT
when you refer to immigration, be more truthful and step up to the plate... if you mean
LEGAL IMMIGRATION... SAY IT! If you speak of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION... SAY IT!

Stop trying to sidestep the issue.. when you say you are for immigration.. say what you mean. You are for LEGAL immigration? ILLEGAL immigration? what??????
STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SAY WHAT YOU REALLY MEAN....
You can only kick a dog so much before he bites back... and that is what will
happen if these ILLEGALS don't stop slithering across and abuse Americans!

There is and has been a LEGAL process for folks to become a US citizen for many
many years... There are many many who get sworn in every year by going thru
the proper LEGAL channels.. those folks are more than welcome! And guess what..
those folks are not going on welfare and robbing Americans blind!

Old 09-27-2008, 04:47 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,063,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
Once again... you miss/overlook the KEY word here LEGAL immigration vs. ILLEGAL
immigration! As I have stated before.. pro's always SIDESTEP when it comes to this
topic... Once again, and I don't know how much easier it can be explained... BUT
when you refer to immigration, be more truthful and step up to the plate... if you mean
LEGAL IMMIGRATION... SAY IT! If you speak of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION... SAY IT!

Stop trying to sidestep the issue.. when you say you are for immigration.. say what you mean. You are for LEGAL immigration? ILLEGAL immigration? what??????
STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SAY WHAT YOU REALLY MEAN....
You can only kick a dog so much before he bites back... and that is what will
happen if these ILLEGALS don't stop slithering across and abuse Americans!

There is and has been a LEGAL process for folks to become a US citizen for many
many years... There are many many who get sworn in every year by going thru
the proper LEGAL channels.. those folks are more than welcome! And guess what..
those folks are not going on welfare and robbing Americans blind!
The pro illegal side for the most part dare not come out and say what they feel for obvious reasons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration