U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2008, 05:28 PM

570 posts, read 1,364,345 times

Advertisements

Many of you well know I think ALL illegal immigrants should be forced to leave the United States. I have been wondering how many foreign investors in wall street were included in the bailout package. They may be demanding their money and all of it going to foreign investors. I just don't know. No one on Fox news has had any speculation regarding the businesses being helped. I wish the Congress would get/release a list of companies to whom the money would go. I saw the founder of the Minuteman project speak at the Clinton Global Initiative regarding illegal immigration and what it is doing to us. He was impressive. So I am sending this link so you can see that Mexican banks are in line for bailout as well as American financial organizations. This is really scary. The foreigners will own us soon if they don't already!! take a look!

Welcome to Jim Gilchrist's Minuteman Project (http://www.minutemanproject.com/newsmanager/templates/mmp.asp?articleid=489&zoneid=1 - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2008, 04:57 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
Dangerous times we face.

Old 09-27-2008, 05:08 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Dangerous times we face.
The only flip side I can see is the USA will really start enforcing the law against the illegals as the economy swoons.

Old 09-27-2008, 08:18 PM

608 posts, read 791,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
The only flip side I can see is the USA will really start enforcing the law against the illegals as the economy swoons.
Yes indeed, the hammer will fall hard when the illegals find themselves bearing the brunt of disenfranchised America's wrath. More citizens are begining to become more educated and active on this topic each day. As there becomes less of the pie to go around US citizes will only fight harder to ensure that it goes to them and not the foreign criminal.

Old 09-28-2008, 09:15 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I'm afraid they're going to push and get this $700 Billion bailout which can never be paid by taxpayers just so they can continue on. Keep on building more crappy houses and sell them for far too much and keep on giving illegals loans they can never repay.

Old 09-28-2008, 09:20 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I'm afraid they're going to push and get this $700 Billion bailout which can never be paid by taxpayers just so they can continue on. Keep on building more crappy houses and sell them for far too much and keep on giving illegals loans they can never repay.
2-3 years ago I may have agreed with you..................looking at our imploding economy----------I truly believe there will be some serious 'taking out the trash'. Things are ominous----------even if there were no illegals here, but the latters' presence is definitely gasoline on the fire.

Old 09-28-2008, 06:13 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,689,216 times
I'm sorry, but Jim Gilchrist has no business preaching about anything financial, especially after embezzling from his own organization and being run out of it on a rail, along with his right hand man, Marvin Stewart.

I wouldn't spit on that man if he were on fire.

However, the wires are full of stories about how devastating this bailout will be for all American taxpayers.

700-800 Billion dollar bailout…. With your money America « Getting Roasted

Old 09-28-2008, 06:19 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I'm sorry, but Jim Gilchrist has no business preaching about anything financial, especially after embezzling from his own organization and being run out of it on a rail, along with his right hand man, Marvin Stewart.

I wouldn't spit on that man if he were on fire.

However, the wires are full of stories about how devastating this bailout will be for all American taxpayers.

700-800 Billion dollar bailout…. With your money America « Getting Roasted

Agreed. I can't believe he's still limping along. As for this bailout, the vote is tomorrow, who knows, maybe enough of them will grow a pair (hell they've had all week) and vote it down.

Old 09-29-2008, 06:56 PM

3,496 posts, read 8,343,093 times
Voted down...and now the sky is falling...

Bleeding Red: Dow Dives 778 on Rescue Vote
(http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/markets/bleeding-red-dow-dives--rescue-vote/ - broken link)

Old 09-29-2008, 08:50 PM

608 posts, read 791,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
Voted down...and now the sky is falling...

Bleeding Red: Dow Dives 778 on Rescue Vote
(http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/markets/bleeding-red-dow-dives--rescue-vote/ - broken link)
Perhaps this could actually bode well for the US long term. If we the people continue to prop up our economy through massive taxation and foreign loans to pay for it wouldn't that only put us in deeper? Maybe now there will be more accountability within the ranks of the coorperate world now that they realize that people aren't willing to stand for these poor business practices any longer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration