U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 07:14 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Blooded American View Post
BTW, a Nordic Argentinian of Anglo heritage who's a protestant can be both a WASP and an Hispanic.
Let the lawyers figure that one out.

George Romney; Mitt's father was a Mexican being born/raised in Chihuahua due to his US citizen parents being residents there. And; he counted as a 'WASP' as well.

Jeb Bush's (Dubya's brother) kids are Mexican American (Columba, the mother is from Mexico) and WASP as well I believe. Again: my lawyer can beat up your lawyer. Or is that the other way around? One catches my drift.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2009, 11:26 AM

11 posts, read 16,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
mexico is overrun with crime, we get the overflow. the folks comin over are not leave it to beaver types. we are going to have to rethink judicial, self defense and personal injury law.
we cant afford to keep doing our current due process. we will go broke.
You know, as I watch the news daily, I see more murders, sex crimes, robbery, etc. done by "Americans", than illegal. For every 1 illegal you see do a crime, there are every 10-15 Americans that do the same crime.

As far as Mexico, the main crime is drugs, and guess why?? because the drug dealers over there sell them to Americans over here. So both parties Mexicans and Americans are not your so called "Leave it to Beaver type people eather". I am sure there are probably skeletans in your closet as well.

Old 01-30-2009, 12:10 PM

200 posts, read 299,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Comparing crime statistics (credible or manufactured) of black Americans to those of illegal aliens is irrelevant. Illegal aliens have no right to be here. Black Americans, irrespective of criminality, are LEGAL citizens.

Furthermore, your description of blacks is highly offensive. How can you admonish others for bigotry while resorting to such a vile term?
The Pro-illegal alien supporters love to compare their plight to the blacks. As if, they were brought here against their will. They love to compare the Civil Rights to their advantage when the Civil Rights had nothing to do with the illegal alien invasion.

The illegals love to compare themselves with the American Indians when the two culture clash each other and have for centuries. When the Pro-illegal aliens are backed into a corner they bash the Blacks and the Native Americans comparing themselves as good and the Blacks and Native Americans as bad.

It's all just a ploy to pull the wool over the sheeps eyes to justify the illegal aliens breaking local, state and federal laws. The illegal aliens don't have a legal leg to stand on.

I agree with you it's VILE to call other races, other than white, degrading names, as if caucasians have the moral high ground. American's who think that way better wake up because all patriotic Americans aren't lilly white. There's no need to drag LEGAL Americans who are Black, American Indian, Asian OR anyother race into this illegal alien invasion issue. To do so would be discrimination against other races that are American citizens. To injure American citizens by prejudice is wrong and you can take that to the bank.

Last edited by Vlad-The-Impaler; 01-30-2009 at 12:23 PM..

Old 01-30-2009, 12:58 PM

216 posts, read 450,844 times
Quote:
When the Pro-illegal aliens are backed into a corner they bash the Blacks and the Native Americans comparing themselves as good and the Blacks and Native Americans as bad.
The irony is that most Mexicans themselves are mixed with Native American and it is usually extremely obvious judging by their physical appearence.

Old 01-30-2009, 01:01 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,072,228 times
shouldnt this be merged with the illegal crimes thread?

Old 01-30-2009, 01:15 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,887,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aolazaran View Post
You know, as I watch the news daily, I see more murders, sex crimes, robbery, etc. done by "Americans", than illegal. For every 1 illegal you see do a crime, there are every 10-15 Americans that do the same crime.

As far as Mexico, the main crime is drugs, and guess why?? because the drug dealers over there sell them to Americans over here. So both parties Mexicans and Americans are not your so called "Leave it to Beaver type people eather". I am sure there are probably skeletans in your closet as well.
So that makes it ok????
How about this. If the illegals were not here in the first place then those victims of the crimes would never have been victims. Excusing the crimes of illegals because some legals commit crimes is both lame without any merit. Sort of like excusing a priest for child molesting because for every priest who does it there are 20 non-priests who did it also.
So answer me this. If you were the victim of a crime committed by an illegal would you still say no big deal. For every illegal who victimized you there are 10 or 15 legals who would too?

Old 01-30-2009, 07:54 PM

200 posts, read 299,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
The irony is that most Mexicans themselves are mixed with Native American and it is usually extremely obvious judging by their physical appearence.
FYI, (for your information) the North American Indians and the South American Indians do not share the same DNA. The Mexicans and the North American Indians do not share the same DNA either . So, they are a completely different race of people from each other.

And to add to this conversation it's scientifically proven that the Native Americans have inhabited the Uniteds States of America for over 12 million years. So, for the illegal aliens to say, this is their land is ridiculous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration