U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-27-2008, 01:14 PM
 
1,304 posts, read 2,926,599 times
Reputation: 393

Advertisements

Study: 1 million sex crimes by illegals

And violent crimes by illegal gangbangers

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=51424
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-28-2008, 01:27 AM
 
956 posts, read 2,651,503 times
Reputation: 576
Dateline NBC needs to do a Catch a Predator Mestizo edition.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-28-2008, 01:32 AM
 
Location: southern california
55,237 posts, read 72,580,874 times
Reputation: 47459
mexico is overrun with crime, we get the overflow. the folks comin over are not leave it to beaver types. we are going to have to rethink judicial, self defense and personal injury law.
we cant afford to keep doing our current due process. we will go broke.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-28-2008, 01:41 AM
 
1,369 posts, read 3,284,414 times
Reputation: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
mexico is overrun with crime, we get the overflow. the folks comin over are not leave it to beaver types. we are going to have to rethink judicial, self defense and personal injury law.
we cant afford to keep doing our current due process. we will go broke.
You would know, being from So Cal. I agree 100%, bad essays man. They got the Spanish Fly or something...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-28-2008, 08:30 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,685,038 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Blooded American View Post
Dateline NBC needs to do a Catch a Predator Mestizo edition.
For the record: not all Hispanics are Mestizo...........some are White. Needless to say: regardless of their ancestral lineage; all of the illegals need to leave.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-28-2008, 10:13 AM
 
Location: Victoria TX
42,668 posts, read 71,787,572 times
Reputation: 35909
This is one of the most horribly-flawed conclusions I have ever seen in publication. Since a very high proportion of illegal aliens are males between 18 and 40, they can only be compared with a population at large that has a similar demographic. The report does not address the number of sex crimes, but only the number of offenders that have been identified, and a much higher proportion of Hispanics are treated as suspectx by law enforcement. The report acknowledges (and then ignores) the fact that a large number of illegal aliens are in a workplace environment where they might have access to child victims. Most importantly, ignores the statistical fact that almost one-third of all sex offenses in the US involve an African-American perpetrator, and the rate of sexual offenses by illegal alien offenders is much below the rate for African Amerians---but making that comparision would result in the reserarcher being required to attend sensitivity training seminars. In fact, illegal aliens have become the new N****** and we are perfectly free to dump on them without worrying about the PC police..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-28-2008, 10:37 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,840,521 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
This is one of the most horribly-flawed conclusions I have ever seen in publication. Since a very high proportion of illegal aliens are males between 18 and 40, they can only be compared with a population at large that has a similar demographic. The report does not address the number of sex crimes, but only the number of offenders that have been identified, and a much higher proportion of Hispanics are treated as suspectx by law enforcement. The report acknowledges (and then ignores) the fact that a large number of illegal aliens are in a workplace environment where they might have access to child victims. Most importantly, ignores the statistical fact that almost one-third of all sex offenses in the US involve an African-American perpetrator, and the rate of sexual offenses by illegal alien offenders is much below the rate for African Amerians---but making that comparision would result in the reserarcher being required to attend sensitivity training seminars. In fact, illegal aliens have become the new N****** and we are perfectly free to dump on them without worrying about the PC police..
Comparing crime statistics (credible or manufactured) of black Americans to those of illegal aliens is irrelevant. Illegal aliens have no right to be here. Black Americans, irrespective of criminality, are LEGAL citizens.

Furthermore, your description of blacks is highly offensive. How can you admonish others for bigotry while resorting to such a vile term?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-28-2008, 10:58 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,685,038 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Comparing crime statistics (credible or manufactured) of black Americans to those of illegal aliens is irrelevant. Illegal aliens have no right to be here. Black Americans, irrespective of criminality, are LEGAL citizens.

Furthermore, your description of blacks is highly offensive. How can you admonish others for bigotry while resorting to such a vile term?
Normally I agree with your all of your posts but: the N word has grown to encompass subsets of certain 'ignorant' individuals regardless of race.

Sometimes I have been known to use the phrase 'PW Trash' to describe low class Blacks or Indians. That phrase too has evolved from its original meaning----------poor Scots-Irish heritage folks from Appalachia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-28-2008, 10:58 AM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,923,670 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
This is one of the most horribly-flawed conclusions I have ever seen in publication. Since a very high proportion of illegal aliens are males between 18 and 40, they can only be compared with a population at large that has a similar demographic. The report does not address the number of sex crimes, but only the number of offenders that have been identified, and a much higher proportion of Hispanics are treated as suspectx by law enforcement. The report acknowledges (and then ignores) the fact that a large number of illegal aliens are in a workplace environment where they might have access to child victims. Most importantly, ignores the statistical fact that almost one-third of all sex offenses in the US involve an African-American perpetrator, and the rate of sexual offenses by illegal alien offenders is much below the rate for African Amerians---but making that comparision would result in the reserarcher being required to attend sensitivity training seminars. In fact, illegal aliens have become the new N****** and we are perfectly free to dump on them without worrying about the PC police..
Never the less and regardless of how many crimes legals commit, illegals don't belong here and if deported will not be able to commit these crimes against americans. This is exactly why we need tight border security and why we need to do indepth background checks on all immigrants before we allow their entry.
In short how many crimes legals commit is irrelevent to the topic. The topic is illegals committing sex crimes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-28-2008, 11:11 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,840,521 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Normally I agree with your all of your posts but: the N word has grown to encompass subsets of certain 'ignorant' individuals regardless of race.

Sometimes I have been known to use the phrase 'PW Trash' to describe low class Blacks or Indians. That phrase too has evolved from its original meaning----------poor Scots-Irish heritage folks from Appalachia.
We obviously have a different perspective of the "N" word. I consider it vile and unacceptable, and I don't care ‘who’ the source may be. On this, we will simply have to agree to disagree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top