U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 10:27 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by big mean bear View Post
How is Arab nationalism flourishing in a poor Latin American country? Nobody has even tried to answer me.
Unless the 'Palestinians' are doing just that to avoid assimilating into the dominant culture in Nicaragua.

Old 09-28-2008, 10:48 AM

8,180 posts, read 11,033,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Unless the 'Palestinians' are doing just that to avoid assimilating into the dominant culture in Nicaragua.
I wonder if Nicarauga posts all signage in spanish and arabic?

Old 09-28-2008, 12:55 PM

13,723 posts, read 25,295,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big mean sheep View Post
How is Arab nationalism flourishing in a poor Latin American country? Nobody has even tried to answer me.
Um, there are Arab nationalists living there? I think that's already been covered.

Old 09-28-2008, 01:00 PM

6,011 posts, read 6,726,751 times
Quote:
What is twice as pitiful as a Palestinian? A Nicaraguan Palestinian. Yes, they apparenty exist and are very proud of their confusing, belittled, and tortured past even though they live in impoverished Nicaragua... I don't understand how arab nationalism exists to ANY extent in a poor Central American country.... Can anyone give me a history lesson?

Nicaragua - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
i dont kniow if you ever heard of a thing called immigration , you know when people come to america and dont forget about their mother countries and whatas pathetic about that?

isreal is a country that shouldnt exist, no different from european colonization of america when there were already people there arab muslims and arab jews.. they they(zionist) came

Old 09-28-2008, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
Part-Latin, part-Lebanese, all hot.

I'd be her cabana boy.
she's 100% latin, she just has roots in the midle east, like many people in latin america have italian, french, irish, german, corscian but they are latin in culture/ region,that word comes from europe in essence.

but is a geographic term coined by the french to seperate from anglo regions in the americas

Old 09-28-2008, 05:13 PM

1,369 posts, read 3,277,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
i dont kniow if you ever heard of a thing called immigration , you know when people come to america and dont forget about their mother countries and whatas pathetic about that?
What did the mother countries "do" for them other than force them to leave. I hate it when people from hell hole countries like Haiti 'rep' their country w/ bumper stickers/flags etc. I can understand why Italians brought their culture over and were accepted - they have awesome food and they assimilated. Plus, Italy is an awesome country. Palestine, Haiti...eh...... as Borat would say... "not so muchhh"

Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
isreal is a country that shouldnt exist, no different from european colonization of america when there were already people there arab muslims and arab jews.. they they(zionist) came
Wow. Are you buddies with Mamoud Amadinijad? Zionism is only a logical theory among wackos and their low IQ/unemployed/brain washed followers. See: Jamaica/Black Muslim Movement/ Angry Muslim clerics... These societal tumors feed on masses of disenfranchised, unemployed young men. Don't be one of them...

Old 09-29-2008, 04:38 PM

Quote:
What did the mother countries "do" for them other than force them to leave. I hate it when people from hell hole countries like Haiti 'rep' their country w/ bumper stickers/flags etc. I can understand why Italians brought their culture over and were accepted - they have awesome food and they assimilated. Plus, Italy is an awesome country. Palestine, Haiti...eh...... as Borat would say... "not so muchhh"

Wow. Are you buddies with Mamoud Amadinijad? Zionism is only a logical theory among wackos and their low IQ/unemployed/brain washed followers. See: Jamaica/Black Muslim Movement/ Angry Muslim clerics... These societal tumors feed on masses of disenfranchised, unemployed young men. Don't be one of them...
LOL^^^^ im busy...

Old 09-29-2008, 08:38 PM

24,757 posts, read 32,896,894 times
Quote:

Wow. Are you buddies with Mamoud Amadinijad? ...
As racist as you are, I'd like to ask who you are buddies with...........

Old 09-29-2008, 09:23 PM

2,256 posts, read 2,962,830 times
Quote:
Where do I start with this abortion of a post?

I'm pretty sure a Haitian or Palestinian would be a bit perturbed at your calling their country a 'hell-hole'.

Not everybody is as fortunate as you and I living in the world's richest country. Some people live in austere conditions, but are nevertheless quite content with their existence. That doesn't give you the right to criticize their country, does it?

Old 09-29-2008, 09:29 PM

1,369 posts, read 3,277,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidicarus89 View Post
Where do I start with this abortion of a post?

I'm pretty sure a Haitian or Palestinian would be a bit perturbed at your calling their country a 'hell-hole'.

Not everybody is as fortunate as you and I living in the world's richest country. Some people live in austere conditions, but are nevertheless quite content with their existence. That doesn't give you the right to criticize their country, does it?
It makes me mad that they continue to 'rep' their country even though they floated over here on a friggin inner tube to escape it!

We are not talking about Haitians living in Haiti, we are talking about Haitians living in the U.S.A. It makes no sense to continue to hold the flag of your former country higher than the one that saved your life...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration