U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-28-2008, 01:47 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,878,727 times
Reputation: 6517

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Hmm, I must have missed the "lets keep all the anglo looking illegals and throw out all the mexicans!" thread. Maybe you could show it to me?
Oh, yeah --- doesn't exist! Russian, Irish and Polish illegals need to be deported. Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese illegals need to be deported. And yes, any Mexican, Guatamalan, Nicaraugan illegals need to be deported too. This has been made clear time and time again.
Instead of labeling people racist because to a certain extent Mexican has come to mean illegal you should put the blame where it belongs. On laraza, on Latina, on mecha, on lulac, on PEW, on every immigration protester that proudly waves the mexican flag during rallies, and finally on calderon himself. These are the reasons people make an automatic link to mexico and illegal immigration --- it is not due to latent racist tendencies, but it has everything to do with race mongering politicians and their sycophants.
Do yourself a favor and read more.
Absolutely awsome post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-28-2008, 01:51 PM
 
582 posts, read 1,785,647 times
Reputation: 262
SAN FRANCISCO / Irish make their presence felt in fight over illegal immigration / 150 from Bay Area to rally in D.C. for legalization efforts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-28-2008, 01:59 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Reputation: 3785
I do not give a rats 'you-know-what' what the ethnicity of an illegal is------------pitch 'em all out.

fiburgos: be very careful with your 'race card' there; my stepsister is of Italian/Irish lineage and gets mistaken for Puerto Rican quite frequently (the woman is that brown)------------never mind she is counted as 100% Anglo/White under the eyes of the law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-28-2008, 02:03 PM
 
582 posts, read 1,785,647 times
Reputation: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I do not give a rats 'you-know-what' what the ethnicity of an illegal is------------pitch 'em all out.

fiburgos: be very careful with your 'race card' there; my stepsister is of Italian/Irish lineage and gets mistaken for Puerto Rican quite frequently (the woman is that brown)------------never mind she is counted as 100% Anglo/White under the eyes of the law.
She must feel awful getting mistaken for a puerto rican being Italian.After all puerto ricans are illegal too or at least some of us wish they we're.Tell her you don't need a passport to go to puerto rico but you do for Italy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-28-2008, 02:09 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
she must feel awful getting mistaken for a puerto rican being italian.after all puerto ricans are illegal too or at least some of us wish they we're.tell her you don't need a passport to go to puerto rico but you do for italy.
roflmao! :d
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-28-2008, 02:23 PM
 
Location: Missouri
3,640 posts, read 4,308,379 times
Reputation: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Hmm, I must have missed the "lets keep all the anglo looking illegals and throw out all the mexicans!" thread. Maybe you could show it to me?
Oh, yeah --- doesn't exist! Russian, Irish and Polish illegals need to be deported. Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese illegals need to be deported. And yes, any Mexican, Guatamalan, Nicaraugan illegals need to be deported too. This has been made clear time and time again.
Instead of labeling people racist because to a certain extent Mexican has come to mean illegal you should put the blame where it belongs. On laraza, on Latina, on mecha, on lulac, on PEW, on every immigration protester that proudly waves the mexican flag during rallies, and finally on calderon himself. These are the reasons people make an automatic link to mexico and illegal immigration --- it is not due to latent racist tendencies, but it has everything to do with race mongering politicians and their sycophants.
Do yourself a favor and read more.
OMG!!! Awesome post and you hit the nail on the head. Than k you for such a great post. I tried to rep you but have to pass it around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-28-2008, 02:44 PM
 
582 posts, read 1,785,647 times
Reputation: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
One comment does not a plurality make. How about a link to this "statement" before getting your drawers in a wad.

I would also venture that you didn't bother to read the thread about this very subject before bulldozing your way through here with your "everybody picks on the Mexicans" attitude, did you?
your Irish boys are rallying in San Fran demanding rights.It's ok their white.You might want to give them the heads up about Mcdonalds and tell them to stick to the boiled dinner.you're only trying to be a good samaritan and make them feel right at home nice and cozy.I think i would have to go with the mexican menu on these pictures.





Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-28-2008, 04:07 PM
 
8,973 posts, read 14,610,630 times
Reputation: 2983
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
your Irish boys are rallying in San Fran demanding rights.It's ok their white.You might want to give them the heads up about Mcdonalds and tell them to stick to the boiled dinner.you're only trying to be a good samaritan and make them feel right at home nice and cozy.I think i would have to go with the mexican menu on these pictures.





Dude, good point about the menu... I eat Mexican food at least 4 or 5 days a week in my family if we kick out tyhe illegals what will I eat? Thanks for the reminder 'don't throw out the illeghals they might take there recipes WITH them'...."Food, not laws"
Quid pro quo
E Pluribus Unum
Manga *** Loudy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-28-2008, 04:09 PM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,686,811 times
Reputation: 3010
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
your Irish boys are rallying in San Fran demanding rights.It's ok their white.You might want to give them the heads up about Mcdonalds and tell them to stick to the boiled dinner.you're only trying to be a good samaritan and make them feel right at home nice and cozy.I think i would have to go with the mexican menu on these pictures.
My Irish boys? I believe I had this to say in the other thread regarding this very topic.

Quote:
Funny that the Irish should be looking to slide in under the radar when you consider that they recently voted to revamp their immigration laws and do away with birthright citizenship (one parent must be a citizen).

Irish, Polish, Martian, or Mexican--if you want to be here, do it legally. Otherwise, stay home!
Others that you're attempting to run over regarding this same topic had their own little gems to throw down:

Originally Posted by High Springs Gator :
Quote:
European illegals have a extreme sense of entitlement. They feel because they are European and a bit more educated they are automatically entitled to American citizenship. I have zero pity for them. Ireland has a robust economy and a labor shortage. I will not lose a bit of sleep when they are kicked out.
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxpayer:

Quote:
Illegal is illegal. Just say NO.

Get the H in line. What, no jobs in Ireland either?
Originally Posted by TriMT7

Quote:

What's the matter?

Is the anti-illegal sentiment posters are expressing about lily white European illegals shattering your stereotype of the big meanie Amerikkkans hating "brown" people?
Just a few of the posts in the original Irish illegal immigrant thread--as much as you want to make this about race so that you can continue to pull the "poor little Mexican 'immigrant' card" you just can't take it there.

Illegal immigration is the deal, not "Mexican immigrants." Mexican immigrants of the legal variety are welcome. All illegal immigrants need to GO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-28-2008, 04:12 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Elaine said she wants to become a legal permanent U.S. resident so she can build a stable life in her adopted city without fear of being picked up by immigration authorities. She also wants the laws to change so she take her son back to his homeland so he can stay connected to his grandparents and his Irish heritage.
Do us all a favor: Elaine; get the hell out of my country you ungrateful wretch! We owe you nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top