Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 03:41 AM

1 posts, read 988 times

Advertisements

So there is this home babysitting business in my neighborhood, I have good reason to believe that it is being run by illegal immigrants, but what would be a example of "proof" to get them scrutinized by ICE. I'm just uneasy about the fact that there is illegals immigrants able to expose loopholes in the system, steal other peoples SSN and run a business caring for children. THEY'RE BASICALLY CRIMINALS BABYSITTING CHILDREN!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2010, 07:39 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,835,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROUD-AMERICAN206 View Post
So there is this home babysitting business in my neighborhood, I have good reason to believe that it is being run by illegal immigrants, but what would be a example of "proof" to get them scrutinized by ICE. I'm just uneasy about the fact that there is illegals immigrants able to expose loopholes in the system, steal other peoples SSN and run a business caring for children. THEY'RE BASICALLY CRIMINALS BABYSITTING CHILDREN!
the first agency to call is the State. It is illegal to have an unlicenced daycare in most states. If you call the 1-800 ice number, all it will do is refer you back to you local INS office to make the complaint.

Old 11-05-2010, 07:41 AM

216 posts, read 234,528 times
LOOK the gov wants them here, only the most violent criminals will they do a dam thing about.
ICE is worthless to the average neighborhood.

Old 11-05-2010, 04:33 PM

2,154 posts, read 4,425,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
i actually called ICE to report a citrus packinghouse in florida known locally for hiring non-english speaking illegal immigrants. unfortunately, they said that they will not investigate without concrete proof. when i asked what was concrete proof, they told me that it was my job to provide it and they could not tell me what is would be. possibly someone could tell me how i am to provide concrete proof for an investigation......

Been there done that. Basically same response when I and a fellow co-worker called on a prior company we worked at. It was part of my job to give in-coming briefings to new workers and one time, several new workers had translators and other filling out the forms FOR THEM! One guy could't even remember his name! Had to ask his translator. Talk about a reason to think something was up.

Old 11-05-2010, 07:21 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,196,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
Did you think this through? Like all the possible variables and defined the parameters as to secure an argument against entrapment? Not to mention jurisdiction problems as well...

Riiiiiiight, good lawyer speak.

Ya'll gotta remember, these illegal aliens have more rights than we Americans have....

Old 11-06-2010, 08:59 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,373,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Riiiiiiight, good lawyer speak.

Ya'll gotta remember, these illegal aliens have more rights than we Americans have....
They certainly do. Did you hear about the illegal getting a penis implant, and he didn't have to pay one red cent because he was on government assistance, of course. I guess he needed a penis implant to screw the government more. I stopped being an organ donor also, when I found out the illegals get organ transplants free but if you are an American, you have to get on a list, and have enough money to put down on it, or at least half the money. If you're an illegal, you go right to the top of that list.

Read it and weep as I did. I am getting used to this crap though. They have their hands out for everything because they get it. They are taught how to sue in any situation in America, thats why nearly every one arrested sues and wins.

And, I'm of the same opinion as the ones who don't think ICE will do anything, or just let them go because they are so overcrowded.
"Hey, Manuel, this is your lucky day! We have to release you, even though you killed someone while driving drunk, and ran from us because we have some damn Americans we just arrested for smoking pot. You boys be good; I don't want to see you again."
Illegal Immigrants Get Free Organ Transplants | Judicial Watch

Last edited by Jess5; 11-06-2010 at 09:04 PM.. Reason: To add something

Old 11-06-2010, 09:02 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,317,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
They certainly do. Did you hear about the illegal getting a penis implant, and he didn't have to pay one red cent because he was on government assistance, of course. I guess he needed a penis implant to screw the government more. I stopped being an organ donor also, when I found out the illegals get organ transplants free but if you are an American, you have to get on a list, and have enough money to put down on it, or at least half the money. If you're an illegal, you go right to the top of that list.

Read it and weep as I did. I am getting used to this crap though. They have their hands out for everything because they get it. They are taught how to sue in any situation in America, thats why nearly every one arrested sues and wins.
Illegal Immigrants Get Free Organ Transplants | Judicial Watch
He probably needed that implant to produce a few more anchor babies to stay on the welfare gravy train for life.

Old 11-10-2010, 02:15 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,159,147 times
I tried this phone number several times when I had a truck with Mexican license plates causing parking problems for OVER TWO YEARS - and ICE did nothing. Fortunately gentrification eventually took care of the problem.

Old 11-10-2010, 02:24 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,835,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
I tried this phone number several times when I had a truck with Mexican license plates causing parking problems for OVER TWO YEARS - and ICE did nothing. Fortunately gentrification eventually took care of the problem.
Did you want to deport the truck?

Old 11-10-2010, 04:57 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,159,147 times
I believe you are supposed to register your car in Texas and get Texas plates if you live here...or is that another law illegals don't have to follow?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration