U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 04:25 PM

6,739 posts, read 8,545,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
KNOCK OFF THAT CRAP ABOUT WHINERS!!!! It is extremly rude to those of us that have put 10 or more years (Me almost 20)( something you wouldnt know) of hard earned money into others pockets, just to have it go to people that dont deserve it or have not earned it!!!!!

Nea - he's the biggest whiner on here. He whines about how poor these ILLEGAL ALIENS are. He whines that their not criminals. He whines and whines. I don't see him helping them. Hahah......

Old 02-26-2007, 04:26 PM

10,017 posts, read 16,701,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dir Drill 1 View Post
It's no use Nea1.....

He is 20 years old and knows it all, we have worked for 20+ years and lived for 40+ yet know nothing... It must be that wonderful education he is receiving that gives him so much knowledge at such a young age, and that Illegal means it is still O.K.. (The unfortunate result of so many Liberal teachers in our college system that brainwash these kids...) I love the part about how they are "only making minimum wage even with the free benefits and are still behind almost every American financially"... WELL, THATS PRETTY DAMN GOOD SINCE THEY ARE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!!!!!....

AND SINCE YOU CONTINUE THE PERSONAL ATTACKS HERE IS ONE FOR YOU...

QUIT ALL YOUR SNIVELING ABOUT YOUR ILLEGAL FRIENDS AND HOW WE ARE MAKING THEIR LIFE SO TERRIBLE AND GO USE THAT COLLEGE EDUCATION TO FIND THE NEXT ADDRESS YOU ARE DELIVERING A PIZZA TO...

He wont read it anyway. He has me and several others on ignore because he cant win his debate with us. I am sure in time he will ignore you as well.

Old 02-26-2007, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post
Nea - he's the biggest whiner on here. He whines about how poor these ILLEGAL ALIENS are. He whines that their not criminals. He whines and whines. I don't see him helping them. Hahah......
You are 100% correct. he may not help them now, but I have a feeling he will in the future.

Old 02-26-2007, 04:30 PM

Quote:
It's no use Nea1.....

He is 20 years old and knows it all, we have worked for 20+ years and lived for 40+ yet know nothing... It must be that wonderful education he is receiving that gives him so much knowledge at such a young age, and that Illegal means it is still O.K.. (The unfortunate result of so many Liberal teachers in our college system that brainwash these kids...) I love the part about how they are "only making minimum wage even with the free benefits and are still behind almost every American financially"... WELL, THATS PRETTY DAMN GOOD SINCE THEY ARE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!!!!!....

AND SINCE YOU CONTINUE THE PERSONAL ATTACKS HERE IS ONE FOR YOU...

QUIT ALL YOUR SNIVELING ABOUT YOUR ILLEGAL FRIENDS AND HOW WE ARE MAKING THEIR LIFE SO TERRIBLE AND GO USE THAT COLLEGE EDUCATION TO FIND THE NEXT ADDRESS YOU ARE DELIVERING A PIZZA TO...

Oh now you dont need college to find address, just use mapquest!!!!

Old 02-26-2007, 04:34 PM

1,393 posts, read 870,826 times
This moring on Fox they were reporting on how the Mexican men are leaving their villages in Mexico and not returning back from the US. The women are asking the US to put pressure on the men to return to their women and children as most villages have NO MEN!!! Here for just work?????

Old 02-26-2007, 04:37 PM

340 posts, read 669,729 times
Quote:
You are 100% correct. he may not help them now, but I have a feeling he will in the future.
Oh you can bet on that, and here is how...

He will probably become a politician so he can live on our tax money, then tax us even more to give it to his poor little Illegals...

Old 02-26-2007, 04:45 PM

340 posts, read 669,729 times
Quote:
Oh now you dont need college to find address, just use mapquest!!!!
LOL!!!! No kidding...

I can't believe what cry babies the "men", (and I use that term loosely )are today. Every man should have to serve in the military for a minimum term once he turns 18... What a different and much better country we would have for it !!!!

Old 02-26-2007, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildberries61 View Post
This moring on Fox they were reporting on how the Mexican men are leaving their villages in Mexico and not returning back from the US. The women are asking the US to put pressure on the men to return to their women and children as most villages have NO MEN!!! Here for just work?????
Yes I found it on another thread, there is a whole story about it that, they are not leaving because they are poor and they are not contacting their families either.

Old 02-26-2007, 04:47 PM

1,701 posts, read 5,850,989 times
Quote:
He will probably become a politician so he can live on our tax money, then tax us even more to give it to his poor little Illegals...
Dir Drill,

I thought you could be a respectable person to debate with, but you have proven me wrong.

Old 02-26-2007, 04:48 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,713,551 times
Quote:

Or perhaps a college professor at someplace like Berkeley.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or