Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 05:53 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,408,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Incredible, isn't it?

Insanely, unbelievable is more like it. Maybe they are threatened with being cut off of welfare if they don't take them when offered. Then again it could be because they're free. We all know how much they love anything that's free of charge for them but billed to the taxpayers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2008, 07:12 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,753,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
You mean they actually use birth control? I find that a little more than hard to believe and cannot begin to imagine how many gazillions more anchor babies we'd have if they do.

Lord help us . . wow . . just wow
And imagine how many more gazillions of people we'd have if humans didnt use birth control either!
mind boggling.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:34 AM

50,290 posts, read 47,032,885 times
Too bad we cannot come up with a long term birth control shot that could be given to both sexes that lasted years. The real poverty problem in most Countries is over-population.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:19 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Too bad we cannot come up with a long term birth control shot that could be given to both sexes that lasted years. The real poverty problem in most Countries is over-population.
In all fairness: Mexico's birthrate is now under 2.4 children per woman----------down from 7.3 in 1962. Replacement level is 2.1.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Thats no good. A lot can change between a few years, on whether or not someone is ready to have a kid.

Old 10-07-2008, 10:08 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,747,810 times
It is no surprise that CA finally ran out of $$ for all the neat little programs they have. After the baby arrives there are several programs that will pay for all the medical checks, one I recall being Healthy Baby. The attitudes in CA have been well implanted in the children, even Americans who come to the table to feed. There is not enough wealth to cover our country let alone Mexico and the rest of the countries south of us.

Old 10-07-2008, 10:57 AM

50,290 posts, read 47,032,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Thats no good. A lot can change between a few years, on whether or not someone is ready to have a kid.
How about those that already have 3+ and are still bilking the tax payers out of money?

Old 10-07-2008, 11:16 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,560,802 times
Quote:
How about those that already have 3+ and are still bilking the tax payers out of money?
That's an excellent question. I don't know what the actual stats are, but I do know in the DC area, I rarely see one of childbearing age who isn't either pregnant or pushing a stroller........accompanied by at least 1 or 2 toddlers.

Even my dad, who is generally mum on the subject, remarked, “Are they ALL pregnant?”

Old 10-07-2008, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were talking about birth control by choice.
Not sterilization of the undesirables.

Old 10-07-2008, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
That's an excellent question. I don't know what the actual stats are, but I do know in the DC area, I rarely see one of childbearing age who isn't either pregnant or pushing a stroller........accompanied by at least 1 or 2 toddlers.

Even my dad, who is generally mum on the subject, remarked, “Are they ALL pregnant?”
See one of what? An illegal? or a Hispanic? How do you know?

So youre making a possibly biased assumption? okay.

Honestly, I don't drive around looking for pregnant women and their ethnicity....I mean legal status.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration