Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2008, 05:46 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times

Advertisements

FRANCISCA LINO

Francisca Lino faces an order of deportation on October 21st. She is the wife of a U.S. citizen and the mother of four U.S. citizen children. She is facing deportation because of a defective immigration law that did not allow her to travel to Mexico for emergencies while her husband’s 245i application for her was pending. She has committed no crime. She poses no threat to this nation. Her husband and her children need her. Without her, the Lino family will not be able to care for Mr. Lino’s mother who is undergoing cancer treatment. Mr. Lino will not be able to care for their children and work a full-time job. Without her financial contribution and support for the family, the Lino family will default on their mortgage and lose the home they have worked for. Most importantly, her deportation will break the sacred bond between a mother and her children. Why is the United States of America doing these things to this family and millions of families like them?

FLOR CRISOSTOMO

Flor Crisostomo came to this country from Mexico because the Free Trade agreements between the governments of the United State and Mexico made it impossible for her to support and feed her three children. She worked for the IFCO company and sent money back home for her children’s basic necessities. Caught up in the first of many workplace raids, she fought her case until January of this year when she entered sanctuary in this church. She is in sanctuary to Make America See that 12 million people will not self-deport because they cannot feed their children. She is one of the almost half a million people who have not complied with deportation orders who have no criminal records that I.C.E. is now targeting with 104 teams of agents to seek out and arrest where they are living in their homes with their families.

We focus on these two beautiful and loving mothers today because they show us the human face of a broken immigration policy. Enforcement only has no reasonable objective except terror and heartbreak. I.C.E. cannot deport 12 million people. It is absolutely clear that millions of people will not self-deport precisely because they will not abandon their families here or in Mexico. Enforcement only is cruel, inhuman and senseless.

These two mothers did not create the system of undocumented labor that offered employment to millions of people, the broken immigration system, or the financial restructuring and trade agreements that drove people here from their own communities. They have done nothing but try to survive and raise their children within the de facto system that governments have created and corporations have profited from. To torture them and destroy their families is a great hypocrisy. To fan the flames of a campaign of hatred and racism against families and children is a sin against God for which this nation will be judged.

Please join me in sending this slime ball an email telling him what we think of him and the criminals he is housing. He needs to be preaching" abstinence and personal responsibility to these poor excuses for mothers..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2008, 07:30 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,341,713 times
Four more anchor babies

Old 10-07-2008, 11:23 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,421,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
FRANCISCA LINO

Francisca Lino faces an order of deportation on October 21st. She is the wife of a U.S. citizen and the mother of four U.S. citizen children. She is facing deportation because of a defective immigration law that did not allow her to travel to Mexico for emergencies while her husband’s 245i application for her was pending. She has committed no crime. She poses no threat to this nation. Her husband and her children need her. Without her, the Lino family will not be able to care for Mr. Lino’s mother who is undergoing cancer treatment. Mr. Lino will not be able to care for their children and work a full-time job. Without her financial contribution and support for the family, the Lino family will default on their mortgage and lose the home they have worked for. Most importantly, her deportation will break the sacred bond between a mother and her children. Why is the United States of America doing these things to this family and millions of families like them?

FLOR CRISOSTOMO

Flor Crisostomo came to this country from Mexico because the Free Trade agreements between the governments of the United State and Mexico made it impossible for her to support and feed her three children. She worked for the IFCO company and sent money back home for her children’s basic necessities. Caught up in the first of many workplace raids, she fought her case until January of this year when she entered sanctuary in this church. She is in sanctuary to Make America See that 12 million people will not self-deport because they cannot feed their children. She is one of the almost half a million people who have not complied with deportation orders who have no criminal records that I.C.E. is now targeting with 104 teams of agents to seek out and arrest where they are living in their homes with their families.

We focus on these two beautiful and loving mothers today because they show us the human face of a broken immigration policy. Enforcement only has no reasonable objective except terror and heartbreak. I.C.E. cannot deport 12 million people. It is absolutely clear that millions of people will not self-deport precisely because they will not abandon their families here or in Mexico. Enforcement only is cruel, inhuman and senseless.

These two mothers did not create the system of undocumented labor that offered employment to millions of people, the broken immigration system, or the financial restructuring and trade agreements that drove people here from their own communities. They have done nothing but try to survive and raise their children within the de facto system that governments have created and corporations have profited from. To torture them and destroy their families is a great hypocrisy. To fan the flames of a campaign of hatred and racism against families and children is a sin against God for which this nation will be judged.

Please join me in sending this slime ball an email telling him what we think of him and the criminals he is housing. He needs to be preaching" abstinence and personal responsibility to these poor excuses for mothers..
I'm sending this Bible Thumpin' Illegal Lovin' Sympathizer an email!!

Old 10-08-2008, 01:36 AM

Here's my email

Dear Rev,Coleman

In reference to your article opposing the deportation of the 2 Illegal Immigrants, FRANCISCA LINO and FLOR CRISOSTOMO. You claim that no crimes were commited, yet, entering this country Illegally is a crime.
Living and working in this country without legal documentation is a crime. and knowing what your about to do is illegal (Accessory before the fact) is also a crime.
On a Personal NOTE:
I suggest that you leave GOD out of this. He doesn't aid and abet Criminals like you do, they go straight to HELL.
By sanctioning Illegals you have commited crimes against the constitution. If your too one sided to know the crimes you've committed, " you violated the "Church and State" law, "Accessory after the fact" and another is "Harboring known criminals".
On top of all of that, any adult with common sense knows that entering this country without authorization is a crime.
So even thought your preaching about these Mothers not committing any crimes, the fact of the matter is, you know that they did.That's lying. In Gods eye's, that's a sin.
There's a special place in Hell just for you

Respectfully

Last edited by mkfarnam; 10-08-2008 at 01:44 AM..

Old 10-08-2008, 09:30 AM

608 posts, read 923,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Here's my email

Dear Rev,Coleman

In reference to your article opposing the deportation of the 2 Illegal Immigrants, FRANCISCA LINO and FLOR CRISOSTOMO. You claim that no crimes were commited, yet, entering this country Illegally is a crime.
Living and working in this country without legal documentation is a crime. and knowing what your about to do is illegal (Accessory before the fact) is also a crime.
On a Personal NOTE:
I suggest that you leave GOD out of this. He doesn't aid and abet Criminals like you do, they go straight to HELL.
By sanctioning Illegals you have commited crimes against the constitution. If your too one sided to know the crimes you've committed, " you violated the "Church and State" law, "Accessory after the fact" and another is "Harboring known criminals".
On top of all of that, any adult with common sense knows that entering this country without authorization is a crime.
So even thought your preaching about these Mothers not committing any crimes, the fact of the matter is, you know that they did.That's lying. In Gods eye's, that's a sin.
There's a special place in Hell just for you

Respectfully
You got my rep!!! Get mama outta here and she can take her 4 anchors with her! As far as our little "man of God" is concerned...Advocationg breaking the law is in itself lawlessness. If this is what you stand for, then how is it in any way worthy of an endorsement from The Lord??? I think the good reverend may have to revise his religious beliefs...

Old 10-08-2008, 10:30 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishing View Post
You got my rep!!! Get mama outta here and she can take her 4 anchors with her! As far as our little "man of God" is concerned...Advocationg breaking the law is in itself lawlessness. If this is what you stand for, then how is it in any way worthy of an endorsement from The Lord??? I think the good reverend may have to revise his religious beliefs...:rolleyes:
He's one of the many "pimps in the pulpit." Check out this short video for an outrageous illustration of another.
YouTube - Dr. Shine and Dee-Dee - The Complete Intro

Old 10-08-2008, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
He's one of the many "pimps in the pulpit." Check out this short video for an outrageous illustration of another.
That was entertaining! I'm not sure how that intro has anything to say their religious thoughts though. I guess he did inspire me though...I want to go out and rent Top Gun! (haven't seen it in years)

Old 10-08-2008, 10:48 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishing View Post
That was entertaining! I'm not sure how that intro has anything to say their religious thoughts though. I guess he did inspire me though...I want to go out and rent Top Gun! (haven't seen it in years)
It is hilarious! It's amazing these clowns have a congregation. It's my understanding their church is located somewhere in Charles Country, MD. I can only imagine how ‘entertaining’ their sermons must be. Can’t you just see: “Today’s sermon will be on, the 10 ways to cheat on your spouse -- and the 10 prayers that must follow.”

Old 10-08-2008, 10:51 AM

Quote:
It is hilarious! It's amazing these clowns have a congregation. It's my understanding their church is located somewhere in Charles Country, MD. I can only imagine how ‘entertaining’ their sermons must be. Can’t you just see: “Today’s sermon will be on, the 10 ways to cheat on your spouse -- and the 10 prayers that must follow.”
Dance your sins away!

Old 10-08-2008, 10:52 AM

Quote:
I can say that noone will fall asleep in their pew
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration