Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 02:55 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times

Advertisements

More arrogance and sense of entitlement. How dare these illegal ingrates DEMAND anything!

Quote:
(*US Congressmen Luis Gutiérrez from Illinois & Sam Farr from California)
On October 12, 2008 Detroit, New York City, Los Ángeles, Chicago, Madison Wi, San Francisco, Washington D.C, & more than 20 other cities in the U.S. will PEACEFULLY MARCH to Protest GESTAPO TYPE RAIDS & DEPORTATIONS utilized by I.C.E.

"Día de La Raza" is a symbolic date that remind us of the European Invasion & Colonization of America. Ironically today, the US & European governments are legislating a barrage of laws to CRIMINALIZE undocumented immigrant workers. These Immigrant workers were FORCED OUT of their home countries by the Neoliberal economic policies of Globalization & Free Trade Agreements (FTA's NAFTA, CAFTA) These policies were IMPOSED on Latin America by the US & European governments and Multinational Corporations. Therefore we demand the following:

1. STOP I.C.E. Raids & Deportations, NO! to break up of families.

2. CALL on all presidential candidates to announce an IMMEDIATE and UNCONDITIONAL MORATORIUM on Raids and Deportations.

3. Comprehensive Immigration Reform in the first 100 days of the new federal government.

4. MORATORIUM on HOME FORECLOSURES and EVICTIONS, BAIL OUT WORKERS NOT BANKS.
Activist San Diego :: View topic - RAIDS & DEPORTATIONS - NATIONAL DAY OF ACTION AGAINST ; SUN Oct 12, 2008 "Día de La Raza" (http://www.activistsandiego.org/wwwboard/viewtopic.php?t=18494 - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2008, 02:58 PM

595 posts, read 2,743,042 times
What a joke

I still can't believe how they are still doing the whole "This was our land you stupid white people until you came here 400 years ago and took it!" thing.

Oh well, let them protest if It makes them feel better.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:03 PM

74 posts, read 125,009 times
I.C.E makes me feel a tad bit safer living in this country, please don't let the illegals take that away as they have my money.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:08 PM

50,290 posts, read 47,043,365 times
They do not have to break up their family as they can take the whole family. It is the Parent's choice to break them up.

Here is the funny part. Many claim that the child doesn't speak Spanish and the adult no English. How does the kid communicate with the parent then? Telepathic waves? I thinks it's a total sham and an excuse.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:13 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,342,908 times
This is what happens when you keep giving to these animals..
giving amnesty to 11 million was not good enough for them...
giving them work permits for 3 million of them each year is not good enough..
Not changing the anchor baby loophole is not good enough for them...
using American tax dollars to educate millions of illegals is not good enough for them..
Giving them welfare, food stamps, healthcare, housing, is not good enough for them...

They won't stop until EVERY filthy mexican gets to OUR country!
Americans need to do whatever it takes to rid our country of these
blood-sucking leaches...

Old 10-08-2008, 03:15 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,639,025 times
What the hell? So now the illegals are trying to 'white guilt' us into rolling over and granting amnesty? I think calderon was being literal with his infamous 'whereever theres a mexican, theres a mexico' speech.

I wonder how Native Americans feel about the co opting of their particularly painful past to support illegals 'rights'?

Old 10-08-2008, 03:25 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
They do not have to break up their family as they can take the whole family. It is the Parent's choice to break them up.

Here is the funny part. Many claim that the child doesn't speak Spanish and the adult no English. How does the kid communicate with the parent then? Telepathic waves? I thinks it's a total sham and an excuse.
Sham, indeed! All of these so-called Americanized illegal kids speak Spanish. You are absolutely right. If they do not share a common language with their parents, they certainly couldn't communicate.

Old 10-08-2008, 04:20 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Such an article is living proof that the pro illegal side is running scared and desperately trying to salvage something out of the upcoming tsunami against 'em.

The party is over, illegals---------get out before us Americans start mass deportations and confiscation of your ill gotten assets.

Old 10-08-2008, 08:32 PM

136 posts, read 292,316 times
Hopefully, most of them will be there waving large Mexican flags and desecrating American flags while promoting Mexican nationalism and genocide against gringos. Why? Because it's the ONLY way that people will see the other side of illegal immigration. It may be offensive but that's the only way for which the uninformed and pro-illegal US citizens to wake up and take action.

Old 10-08-2008, 09:15 PM

74 posts, read 125,009 times
Guys we need to band together and show up to these obsene rallys an at least show that we are not gonna sit quietly and take this crap.
And maybe through logic and reality get some on our side

haha guilt trip an illegal into walking himself back across the border.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration