Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 03:47 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,342,908 times

Advertisements

Some on here think it does not matter that he is an illegal... to me that is a huge part.. because this old lady would STILL be healthy if said illegal was not here to begin with. They can say all they want.. well an American could have done the same.. that's thier way of exusing an illegal for being here...

Old 10-09-2008, 03:52 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,753,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post
Now I am really pissed. For those who think this is no big deal, imagine this being your own grandmother, or your own mother, or daughter, or wife. What in the hell is the matter with people in this country who think this is 'no big deal'?
Its a very big deal. An awful act, and nobody thinks that this is "no big deal".
Hopefully the dude fries for this.

But what some of us think, is that its wrong to post stuff like this as an example of what illegals are all about. To create fear, panic, anger, hatred. Its propaganda.

Old 10-09-2008, 03:55 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
rape is rape regardless of who does it.

this guy is a rapist.

if he was black or left handed, should i be more upset because he is black or left handed?

this guy is scum. adding the black, left handed, illegal aspect does not change the fact that he is the worst of the worst.
Had he been a black “illegal alien,” yes I would be more upset. Why don't you pro-illegals recognize the fact that these animals should not be here. Had our borders been secured, and our immigration laws enforced, scum like this guy could not be here to wreak havoc. I’m sick of the lame excuse that legal citizens also commit crimes. So, we should just accept this pig?

Old 10-09-2008, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Its a very big deal. An awful act, and nobody thinks that this is "no big deal".
Hopefully the dude fries for this.

But what some of us think, is that its wrong to post stuff like this as an example of what illegals are all about. To create fear, panic, anger, hatred. Its propaganda.
We have a right to know what type of scum is illegally crossing our border. Furthermore, how is the TRUTH propaganda?

Old 10-09-2008, 04:12 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
Big deal. Citizens have higher rape and murder rates than illegals. For every 1 illegal who commits crime, you have countless others working day and night just to make ends meet. I commend them for that.
So we have citizens committing crimes at a higher rate than illegals? Considering that there are supposedly a little over 300 million citizens to 20 million illegal aliens, it would be extremely unlikely that the statistics would skew in the other direction.

That said, considering the number of American citizens who are ready, willing, and able to inflict bodily harm and worse upon their fellow citizens, why would you advocate the importation of illegal aliens willing to do so also?

And since the "bad" illegals come across our borders mixed in with the "good" illegals, how do you suppose we stop one particular sort of illegal without stopping them all?

Just wondering....

Old 10-09-2008, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
We have a right to know what type of scum is illegally crossing our border. Furthermore, how is the TRUTH propaganda?
We do, which is why I agree with tightening our border. Because with the millions of good people coming here, there are going to be a few bad seeds. Just like any other group of humans. I wish they would come legally so we could seperate the good hard working people from the bad seeds.

But right now we can't.

Im against stuff like this:
Quote:
Here we have another example of these fine upstanding hispanic illegals!
Yeah, you guys filter out the news for those examples, that you want to see.

You guys are going to google any story you can to fit illegals into the image you have of them. And when you hear anything that counters that, you dismiss it as liberal media, or call it a lie.

Propaganda, fearmongering, all the stuff thats needed to encourage a mob mentality.

Old 10-09-2008, 04:14 PM

206 posts, read 615,519 times
deport them all problem solve\

yes they come here to work

take food stamps,housing free cars, send there kids to scholl on are dime

sure they come her to work my ass

Old 10-09-2008, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LADY_DI View Post
deport them all problem solve\

yes they come here to work

take food stamps,housing free cars, send there kids to scholl on are dime

sure they come her to work my ass
And it looks youre being deprived of those things. Terrible.

Old 10-09-2008, 04:28 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,665,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Had he been a black “illegal alien,” yes I would be more upset. Why don't you pro-illegals recognize the fact that these animals should not be here. Had our borders been secured, and our immigration laws enforced, scum like this guy could not be here to wreak havoc. I’m sick of the lame excuse that legal citizens also commit crimes. So, we should just accept this pig?
not at all. but the fact that hes was illegal does not make it a more heinous crime.

the next time my aunt gets her purse snatched by some black guy, should i be more upset because its a black guy? there arent that many black people in her neighbor hood after all, does she get to say, "IF THESE BLACK PEOPLE WERENT HERE THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED? I NEED TO KEEP THESE BLACKS OUT OF MY NEIGBORHOOD." does that make any kind of sense?

im not excusing this behaviour one bit. im just lookin at it as what happened. A RAPIST PREYED on a defeseless woman. it does not matter if he was illegal, legal, on a visitors visa, etc. it does not matter if she was black white or left handed. she is still a woman. he is still a rapist.

dam rapist

Old 10-09-2008, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
not at all. but the fact that hes was illegal does not make it a more heinous crime.

the next time my aunt gets her purse snatched by some black guy, should i be more upset because its a black guy? there arent that many black people in her neighbor hood after all, does she get to say, "IF THESE BLACK PEOPLE WERENT HERE THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED? I NEED TO KEEP THESE BLACKS OUT OF MY NEIGBORHOOD." does that make any kind of sense?

im not excusing this behaviour one bit. im just lookin at it as what happened. A RAPIST PREYED on a defeseless woman. it does not matter if he was illegal, legal, on a visitors visa, etc. it does not matter if she was black white or left handed. she is still a woman. he is still a rapist.

dam rapist

Your sad attempt at race-baiting won't work. If he is ILLEGAL, he shouldn't be here. A black man has a right to be here, criminal or not......as long as he's legal. I know you hate black people; and you know what? It’s a free country; hate on!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration