U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 01:20 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,708,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvgs View Post
I have read that illegals are getting home loans in some states with just a years worth of paid utility bills and bank statments. The real issue here is what this represents. Seperate but equal. Not legal but intitled to all of the benifits citizens have. Welfare, housing, school lunches, home buying, credit cards now, ect.. These people are buy law criminals. And what about sancuary cities? These cities are harbouring known criminals and won't help the federal government inforce the law. Maybe we as citizens can choose what laws we want to obey? And Social Security is next for illegals. What a sad place we are in.
You are correct about the mortgages. Here in IL, the cretin we have for governor has enacted a program called Opportunity I-Loan that uses millions in tax dollars to provide low interest home loans to illegal aliens. $15 million is distributed through the state’s Housing Development Authority, which proudly boasts that Illinois is only the second sate in the nation to provide affordable, 30-year fixed rate mortgage loans for 'people who live here and work but have no credit history or SS#' (translated into English: illegal aliens).
Incidentally, the loans are at a lower rate—about one point—than most Americans with impeccable credit can get through legitimate means.

Nice, huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2007, 03:08 PM

50 posts, read 289,366 times
Default Can we sue the government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
You are correct about the mortgages. Here in IL, the cretin we have for governor has enacted a program called Opportunity I-Loan that uses millions in tax dollars to provide low interest home loans to illegal aliens. $15 million is distributed through the state’s Housing Development Authority, which proudly boasts that Illinois is only the second sate in the nation to provide affordable, 30-year fixed rate mortgage loans for 'people who live here and work but have no credit history or SS#' (translated into English: illegal aliens).
Incidentally, the loans are at a lower rate—about one point—than most Americans with impeccable credit can get through legitimate means.

Nice, huh?
Is there a lawyer out there that thinks that this is some sort of dicrimination of lets say people of poor credit not being allowed the same oppertunity as people who have no credit and can even prove legal status? Anybody think this is something American citizens can do to stop this insanity? Is this not a form of discrimination? This is unbelievable. The politicians won't stop this only we can.

Old 02-14-2007, 04:16 PM

1,459 posts, read 4,040,439 times
Quote:
Is there a lawyer out there that thinks that this is some sort of dicrimination of lets say people of poor credit not being allowed the same oppertunity as people who have no credit and can even prove legal status? Anybody think this is something American citizens can do to stop this insanity? Is this not a form of discrimination? This is unbelievable. The politicians won't stop this only we can.

I'm sure lawyers will be involved before long, people already think BOA is violating immigration laws. Here's an article I just read on it.

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/006861.htm

Old 02-15-2007, 04:12 PM

50 posts, read 289,366 times
Default The law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
I'm sure lawyers will be involved before long, people already think BOA is violating immigration laws. Here's an article I just read on it.

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/006861.htm
I read the article. It should be used against any government employee that does not inforce the law in their state or city. I heard on a radio show that the Minute Men are getting involed in this.

Old 02-15-2007, 04:15 PM

6,739 posts, read 8,539,903 times
I was watching Jay Leno last nite, even he was making comments about BOA. Word is getting around......Even comedians think it's a joke....

Old 02-15-2007, 04:28 PM

1,806 posts, read 4,992,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
I'm sorry, I can't resist. How can your son have a full time job when he's attending college?

My father put himself through school (F/T) while working full time, and was newly married and living in his own digs, to boot.

And he lived to tell about it.

Old 02-16-2007, 01:29 PM

26 posts, read 103,868 times
YOU CAN THANK ARE GOVERMENT FOR THE DOUBLE STANDARD AND BUSH WHO STILL THINKS AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE TO LAZY TO WORK

THERE ARE LAWS FOR AMERICANS AND THERE ARE LAWS FOR THE MEXICANS WHICH IS YOU CAN COME HERE AND DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE ARE GOVERMENT DONT CARE

Last edited by Yac; 02-17-2007 at 04:06 AM..

Old 02-16-2007, 06:08 PM

67 posts, read 305,248 times
Ok my fellow americans, now is the time for us to pay off all of our credit cards, and close them, so we won't pick up the tab with higher interest rates when some of these credit cards bills are not paid. Never have I been so motivated to pay my card off! We got the power!!!

Old 02-17-2007, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post
I was watching Jay Leno last nite, even he was making comments about BOA. Word is getting around......Even comedians think it's a joke....
Our local news had BOA on for the past two days showing people closing accounts here in TN. I closed both of my accounts and cancelled two credit cards and told them why. I was a customer for nearly 12 years.

Old 02-17-2007, 12:32 AM

Quote:
I read the article. It should be used against any government employee that does not inforce the law in their state or city. I heard on a radio show that the Minute Men are getting involed in this.

I saw on the news where the law makers are taking a look at this, they don't seem too think it's legal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or