U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 12:03 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,914,213 times

Advertisements

MURFREESBORO — An illegal immigrant was arrested Sunday morning at Holiday Inn Express after she attacked a pregnant woman who she believed was having an affair with her husband, Murfreesboro Police reported.

Authorities arrested Patricia Cortez and charged her with the aggravated assault of Miriam Madina-Moreno, who was believed to be two months pregnant, just after 10 a.m., according to reporting officer Brandon Brown.

According to his report, Cortez cut the pregnant woman with scissors and kicked her repeatedly in the stomach after she found out the woman was having an affair with her husband.

Madina-Moreno, 21, who is a legal resident of Murfreesboro, was transported to Middle Tennessee Medical Center immediately following the attack.

Cortez was booked into the Rutherford County jail, where booking officers later discovered she was not a legal resident of the United States. Immigration was notified, according to the report, and a hold was placed on Cortez.

Assistant District Attorney Paul Newman was later contacted in reference to the victim being 2 months pregnant and the “assault possibly causing injuries to the fetus,” the report states.

www.tennessean.com

The insanity continues . . . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2008, 12:14 PM

608 posts, read 793,013 times
Get that nut job outta here!!!

Old 10-14-2008, 12:36 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,095,836 times
thats pretty crazy! i wonder if she knew she was pregnant. two months could look like pudgy. she knew she was having an affair with her man, but did she know she was pregnant? not that it matters, unless they are charging here with assault on a fetus.

either way shes in the hands of ICE.

insane nut job broads fighting over men.

when will women learn?

Old 10-14-2008, 02:39 PM

307 posts, read 459,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
thats pretty crazy! i wonder if she knew she was pregnant. two months could look like pudgy. she knew she was having an affair with her man, but did she know she was pregnant? not that it matters, unless they are charging here with assault on a fetus.

either way shes in the hands of ICE.

insane nut job broads fighting over men.

when will women learn?
At two month she wouldn't be showing, that doesn't generally happen until the second trimester. My guess is if he was targeting the fetus, it is because the guy told her.

1 Give her a trial. (If found not guilty go to step 3)
2 Send her to prison and any money made in prison should be used to help the victim.
3 boot her rear end out of the country.

Random

Old 10-14-2008, 03:01 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,243,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomU View Post
At two month she wouldn't be showing, that doesn't generally happen until the second trimester. My guess is if he was targeting the fetus, it is because the guy told her.

1 Give her a trial. (If found not guilty go to step 3)
2 Send her to prison and any money made in prison should be used to help the victim.
3 boot her rear end out of the country.

Random
I'll go for that.

Old 10-14-2008, 06:04 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,844,279 times
While I can certainly understand the emotions of a woman who discovers her husband's infidelity, there is no excuse for this.

I think I would have preferred to give the husband a hot grits bath……..with particular attention on a specific region of his anatomy.

Old 10-14-2008, 06:27 PM

9,310 posts, read 25,745,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
While I can certainly understand the emotions of a woman who discovers her husband's infidelity, there is no excuse for this.

I think I would have preferred to give the husband a hot grits bath……..with particular attention on a specific region of his anatomy.
Makes sense to me, Benicar.

Obviously, all three Goons need to be deported.

Old 10-14-2008, 07:13 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,095,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Makes sense to me, Benicar.

Obviously, all three Goons need to be deported.

um, the chick that got beat is a resident. why would she be deported?

come on guys, dont be so reactionary.

Old 10-14-2008, 07:19 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,690,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
um, the chick that got beat is a resident. why would she be deported?

come on guys, dont be so reactionary.
Defending the one woman (victim) who is either a US citizen or a green card holder I will get behind--------------the other really needs some justice a la Singapore style prior to deportation.

Old 10-14-2008, 07:54 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,931,891 times
A tale of 2 skeezers. One an illegal married to a scum bag.
The other having an affair with a married scum bag.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or