U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 02:09 PM

7,020 posts, read 10,106,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Where did I ever insinuate that you were white?

Why are you still here consistently changing the topic and ignoring MY QUESTIONS which pertain to you falsely accusing me?

Until you either acknowledge that you were wrong, or apologize for your false accusations, this silly here we go round the mulberry bush game you are playing is one you will play alone.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 10-18-2008 at 02:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2008, 02:38 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,695,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Agreed. This entire discussion amounts to an angry poster who is hurling accusations because: (a) he/she never read the article and responded to my post out of blind anger; or (b) has poor comprehension skills. Either way, it appears he/she can't find what they need in order to justify the attack.
No attack is justified.

Old 10-18-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
No attack is justified.
Agreed.

Old 10-18-2008, 04:03 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,111,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
To quote Chris Tucker from Friday: "Payback is a , ain't it?!"
For who? The American worker of Mexican descent that is qouted?

Old 10-18-2008, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I see you are still refusing to answer my question. Once again, why would the Mexican man feel "discomfort" at the presence of these people moving into the community?

This is not simply a matter of workplace preferential treatment, and you know it. The Latinos resent these immigrants for no other reason than the fact that they are not Latino.
Hes not a "Mexican man", hes an American. The One was on point about you guys striking out at the "Latino monolith".

Latino politicians, Latino illegals, Latino presidents, Latino mayors, Latino lobbyists, Latino organizations, Latino city-data posters...all in cahoots in the immigration conspiracy?

Old 10-18-2008, 04:14 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,695,137 times
[quote=amc760;5749347]Hes not a "Mexican man", hes an American. The One was on point about you guys striking out at the "Latino monolith".

Quote:
Latino politicians, Latino illegals, Latino presidents, Latino mayors, Latino lobbyists, Latino organizations, Latino city-data posters...all in cahoots in the immigration conspiracy?[/
QUOTE]

If any of them favor "Illegal Immigration" we'll be on them.....atleast I will.

Old 10-18-2008, 04:17 PM

[quote=mkfarnam;5749439]
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Hes not a "Mexican man", hes an American. The One was on point about you guys striking out at the "Latino monolith".

QUOTE]

If any of them favor "Illegal Immigration" we'll be on them.....atleast I will.
Thats cool.

Old 10-18-2008, 06:03 PM

47,576 posts, read 60,482,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post

Latino politicians, Latino illegals, Latino presidents, Latino mayors, Latino lobbyists, Latino organizations, Latino city-data posters...all in cahoots in the immigration conspiracy?
Where did it say he's an American as in USA citizen? All I saw was "Mexican-American" which as many Mexicans are telling us, America really means all of the Western Hemiphere. Plus the legal full name of Mexico includes the word "America". He could be a Mexican citizen, many refer to themselves as Mexican-American.

Old 10-18-2008, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Where did it say he's an American as in USA citizen? All I saw was "Mexican-American" which as many Mexicans are telling us, America really means all of the Western Hemiphere. Plus the legal full name of Mexico includes the word "America". He could be a Mexican citizen, many refer to themselves as Mexican-American.
haha, you didn't actually buy that yourself, did you?

Old 10-18-2008, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
The fact that he was hypocritically whining about the replacement of his illegal alien raza AND lying about their non-existent humility, clearly screams traitor even if he is an American of Mexican descent:

Quote:
Like many workers at the meatpacking plant here, Raul A. Garcia, a Mexican-American, has watched with some discomfort as hundreds of Somali immigrants have moved to town in the past couple of years, many of them to fill jobs once held by Latino workers taken away in immigration raids.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 10-18-2008 at 06:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or