U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 06:10 PM

23,001 posts, read 31,949,672 times

Advertisements

MyFox Washington DC | Mother of Abandoned Baby Found, Charged with Murder (http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7660879&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1 - broken link)

Quote:
According to the authorities, Viatoro has only been in the country for about six months, and she's from Honduras. There's a chance she didn't know about Maryland's Safe Haven Law that would allow her to bring the child to a church, a fire station, or a police station instead.
Too bad Maryland dont have the courage to use the death penalty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2008, 08:02 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
I didn't know they had found the “mother.” When I saw the story on the news, I felt like crying. That poor baby. This woman should be sterilized, because anyone who would discard their baby like a piece of trash doesn't deserve to EVER give birth again. I'm glad they caught her.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
MyFox Washington DC | Mother of Abandoned Baby Found, Charged with Murder (http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7660879&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1 - broken link)

Too bad Maryland dont have the courage to use the death penalty.
I agree. Trust me, by the time the women in jail finish with her, she'll wish she had died.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:27 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I didn't know they had found the “mother.” When I saw the story on the news, I felt like crying. That poor baby. This woman should be sterilized, because anyone who would discard their baby like a piece of trash doesn't deserve to EVER give birth again. I'm glad they caught her.
The line for sterilization of all "breeders" should form behind her.

It's amazing that they hit the ground running on day one to find the welfare office, and sign up for a check, food stamps and section 8. All without being able to speak a word of the kings English. You would think LaRaza, Calderon or somebody would tell them about the free birth control pills they are entitled to as well. I'm sure the instructions come in spanish like everything else does these days.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:35 PM

9,308 posts, read 25,657,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
This woman should be sterilized, because anyone who would discard their baby like a piece of trash doesn't deserve to EVER give birth again.
Sterilized, Benicar?

BEFORE or AFTER the electric chair? ! ! ! !

Old 10-18-2008, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Sterilized, Benicar?

BEFORE or AFTER the electric chair? ! ! ! !
How about "DURING."

Old 10-18-2008, 08:41 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
, I'm hoping I can rep at least either you or Bummer by now.. both of you, too funny

ETA: Benicar yep . . sorry Bummer I have to wait a while to rep you.

Old 10-20-2008, 09:11 AM

119 posts, read 197,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post

It's amazing that they hit the ground running on day one to find the welfare office, and sign up for a check, food stamps and section 8. All without being able to speak a word of the kings English. You would think LaRaza, Calderon or somebody would tell them about the free birth control pills they are entitled to as well. I'm sure the instructions come in spanish like everything else does these days.
Birth control doesn't interest them because they need to have babies to get the welfare.

Old 10-20-2008, 11:58 AM

5,409 posts, read 11,068,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post

breeders refers to all women and men.

when will you learn to use your words like an adult?

breeders? we all can breed. its juvenile to think otherwise.

i dont want to be sterilized. do you want to be setrilized? you are a breeder after all.

anyhow any woman who throws her baby away deserves the worst.
the courts dont always work against them tho.

there was a USC student who dumped her baby, the baby died but they couldnt prove that the dumping caused the death!!!. she got off scot free. what really got to me was that this woman had already been suspected of having dumped a baby previoulsy. the 1st time she had showed up at the university hospital/clinic with signs of child birth, but without a baby. since there was no body, there was no crime. it was really sad.

this "breeder" was some young white girl from nebraska or iowa.

this problem of dumping babies is awful and happens to all kinds of woman. all kinds of BREEDERS.

thinking it happens only to certain people, or that it is worse when evidenced by a particular segment of the population (i.e. immigrants, crack heads, teenage mothers, etc) is ignorant.

Old 10-20-2008, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
breeders refers to all women and men.

when will you learn to use your words like an adult?

breeders? we all can breed. its juvenile to think otherwise.

i dont want to be sterilized. do you want to be setrilized? you are a breeder after all.

anyhow any woman who throws her baby away deserves the worst.
the courts dont always work against them tho.

there was a USC student who dumped her baby, the baby died but they couldnt prove that the dumping caused the death!!!. she got off scot free. what really got to me was that this woman had already been suspected of having dumped a baby previoulsy. the 1st time she had showed up at the university hospital/clinic with signs of child birth, but without a baby. since there was no body, there was no crime. it was really sad.

this "breeder" was some young white girl from nebraska or iowa.

this problem of dumping babies is awful and happens to all kinds of woman. all kinds of BREEDERS.

thinking it happens only to certain people, or that it is worse when evidenced by a particular segment of the population (i.e. immigrants, crack heads, teenage mothers, etc) is ignorant.
In the context of JDubs’ post, “breeder” has a negative connotation. It describes a woman who gives birth irresponsibly, or for personal gain. I am a mother, but I have never been a breeder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or