Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 09:01 AM

638 posts, read 1,848,274 times

Advertisements

Barack Hussein Obama
a/k/a Barry Soetoro
a/k/a Barry Dunham

Berg Outraged: Obama & DNC file motion to delay discovery until after defendants motion to dismiss is decided (http://obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-main/29-berg-outraged-obama-a-dnc-file-motion-to-prevent-concurrent-discovery - broken link)

"It is believed Obama is an illegal alien."
-- Philip J. Berg, Esquire

Obama Crimes

If that's true . . arrest and deport him!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2008, 09:57 AM

9,599 posts, read 31,685,641 times
Wouldn't that be a KICK IN THE FANNY, r601020?

THE DEPORTATION OF THE CENTURY!

! ! ! !

Old 10-20-2008, 10:35 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,747,161 times
If he is a citizen by birth, then he needs to stop the delay tactics and simply produce his birth certificate. I've been required numerous times to do so--it isn't rocket science, it's quite simple, providing that one IS a U.S. citizen.

If he's not, he has no business running for President of these United States.

Old 10-20-2008, 11:49 AM

608 posts, read 923,336 times
I´m sure the democrats are working 24hours a day to find a sollution to this. Considering how much nObama wants to help the non citizens of the US, his own non citizenship shouldn´t be a suprise to anyone.

Old 10-20-2008, 12:00 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,661,015 times
he is a citizen. and they have already put that to rest. hes not an illlegal. and asking for proof which has already provided is only a sign of desperation.

has palin produced a BC? has mccain produced a BC?
oh right, no one is questioning them!
so why question obama?

because you are desperate.

Old 10-20-2008, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
If he is a citizen by birth, then he needs to stop the delay tactics and simply produce his birth certificate. I've been required numerous times to do so--it isn't rocket science, it's quite simple, providing that one IS a U.S. citizen.

If he's not, he has no business running for President of these United States.
Yeah. The foundation that refutes this, factcheck org, is a financial supporter of Obama, but the Israelis have proved time and again, with each different birth certificate posted on his website, they are fraudulent documents.

I had to produce a birth certificate to get a drivers license.

There are unanswered questions about Obama . . and that the media at large refuses to lift one finger of investigative journalism in this regards is a statement unto itself. It's like "there are no Federal statistics kept on crimes committed by illegal aliens". I wonder why. Do you think people might realize what a detriment to this country illegal aliens are if the Federal Government kept statistics on crimes committed by illegal aliens?

If it's proved Obama is not Constitutionally qualified to run for President (or worse, an illegal alien), the attorney filing the suit says it will lead to a Constitutional meltdown. I have my own interpretation of that, as the government will be breaking the covenant of law with the citizens of this country, and thereafter, we will be under no obligation to oblige any law, as they will have been made null and void, in breach, by the government.

If this all turns out to be true, then the election is a complete fraud, and this should be seen exactly for what it is, a well financed coup.

Old 10-20-2008, 12:20 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishing View Post
I´m sure the democrats are working 24hours a day to find a sollution to this. Considering how much nObama wants to help the non citizens of the US, his own non citizenship shouldn´t be a suprise to anyone.
Beginning with George Bush, there are plenty of traitors on both sides of the aisle in our government who have deliberately allowed our borders to remain wide open, as well as creating and supporting legislation that benefits, and includes shielding them against deportation. To single out senator Obama, who is only one of many, is an exercise in futility in terms of it amounting to proof in the questioning of his citizenship. Does it question his support in terms of the sovereignty of the US? Absolutely.

That being said, I find it hard to believe that the question of his citizenship amounts to anything other than a republican race based smear/fear tactic to raise doubt based on race because he is not white and because he has an african name. Keep in mind that Obama was elected to Congress and then the Senate and his citizenship was never challenged. You have to ask yourself why previous opponents never researched or revealed what would amount to a political victory on their behalf. Unfortunately, there are many parts of America (particulary small town primarily white populations) that are not only racist but xenophobic and are scared to death of the idea of a black president. Throughout the history of this country, the republican party has always preyed upon that well known fact and used it as their trump card.

While I do not support Obama's stance of amnesty, I do think that if elected, globally he will be a positive in terms of representing the voices and image of the majority of Americans. More importantly, unlike Bush, he actually has a brain that functions and the support of hundreds from both sides of America's political aisle to advise and keep him on the straight and narrow.

The angry rednecks have had 8 years of the idiot they wanted to have a beer with in the white house. Four years of the crazy old senile coot known as John McCain and his running mate who can see Alaska from her back porch, would be the final nail in America's coffin and sudden death for this nation.

I'd rather spend the next 4 years fighting amnesty, than to have McCain elected, only to drop dead after 3 months from the enormous cleanup of the mess being left by Bush. Palin as President . . . . God forbid.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 10-20-2008 at 01:20 PM..

Old 10-20-2008, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishing View Post
Yeah. Instead of researching this to begin with . . and it was their responsibility to qualify their candidates, the Democratic Party is instead backing him by dragging this out with a motion to dismiss.

Obama wants to help non-citizens?

Old 10-20-2008, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
THE DEPORTATION OF THE CENTURY!
Dear Sheriff Joe . .

I don't like you, but that aside, there is reason to believe Barack Hussein Obama is an illegal alien, and should he be in your jurisdiction, please arrest him. Thanks.

R

Old 10-20-2008, 12:39 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,747,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r601020 View Post
Yeah. The foundation that refutes this, factcheck org, is a financial supporter of Obama, but the Israelis have proved time and again, with each different birth certificate posted on his website, they are fraudulent documents.

I had to produce a birth certificate to get a drivers license.

There are unanswered questions about Obama . . and that the media at large refuses to lift one finger of investigative journalism in this regards is a statement unto itself. It's like "there are no Federal statistics kept on crimes committed by illegal aliens". I wonder why. Do you think people might realize what a detriment to this country illegal aliens are if the Federal Government kept statistics on crimes committed by illegal aliens?

If it's proved Obama is not Constitutionally qualified to run for President (or worse, an illegal alien), the attorney filing the suit says it will lead to a Constitutional meltdown. I have my own interpretation of that, as the government will be breaking the covenant of law with the citizens of this country, and thereafter, we will be under no obligation to oblige any law, as they will have been made null and void, in breach, by the government.

If this all turns out to be true, then the election is a complete fraud, and this should be seen exactly for what it is, a well financed coup.
I have to agree.

See, unlike most folks on this forum, I am not emotionally invested in either candidate. I detest them both equally and will not vote for either.

I have questions about Obama--after all it likely he will end up in the White House. If this situation had been solved to the judge's satisfaction, the lawsuits against Obama would have already been dismissed. Since that is not the case, there is obviously more to this than meets the eye.

I'm withholding judgement at this point, but I would like to see the documentation produced that the judge is asking for rather than stalling techiques from Obama and the DNC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration