Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 07:10 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Very true.The ones we hear about (and see around here) all get lumped into the category of being mexican,but you are right,they are from many different countries.We don't see many illegal europeans,but people from Chicago that come down here say that the Chicagoland area is just lousy with them.I wish INS would buck up in southern IL too,they could make a good start in the town of Cobden (a lot of fruit orchards there) where it is a safe haven (harboring fugitives is more how I see it) .They pander to the illegals there and it's a sorry sight in my eyes.
Your wish is coming...................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2008, 08:36 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Very true.The ones we hear about (and see around here) all get lumped into the category of being mexican,but you are right,they are from many different countries.We don't see many illegal europeans,but people from Chicago that come down here say that the Chicagoland area is just lousy with them.I wish INS would buck up in southern IL too,they could make a good start in the town of Cobden (a lot of fruit orchards there) where it is a safe haven (harboring fugitives is more how I see it) .They pander to the illegals there and it's a sorry sight in my eyes.
Well worded

Old 10-24-2008, 03:20 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Your wish is coming...................
I would give up the rest of my Christmas presents

Old 10-24-2008, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Well worded
Thank you.

Old 10-24-2008, 09:45 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,258,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by milt560 View Post
Illegal immigrants do the following:
- steal our identities
- steal our jobs
- depress wages
- steal welfare / wic
- steal healthcare
- don't assimilate
- send money out of the country
- change the American culture
And commit violent crimes. If you look at the people in jail/prison or the FBI most wanted list, or warrants out for people, many, many, many of them are illegal immigrants.

Old 10-24-2008, 09:48 PM

136 posts, read 292,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
And commit violent crimes. If you look at the people in jail/prison or the FBI most wanted list, or warrants out for people, many, many, many of them are illegal immigrants.
SHHHHH!!!! That's racist!

Old 10-24-2008, 10:21 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdonaldson View Post
Not hardly...Illegal Immigant is not a race.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdonaldson View Post
It's not racist at all,it's truth.

Old 10-25-2008, 02:45 PM

2 posts, read 4,107 times
Unhappy get them out fast

I have not heard any of the wanna be presidents say any thing about immigration and what they will try to do fix this awful problem while we are out working they are home making babies for their own selfesh reason and that is to stay in this contry forever and to try to over populate in hopes to take over this whole country,are we willing to stand by and let this happen only to be call stupid, these people has broken the law and still to this day and all we do is sit around and talk about it instead of taking serious actions out on these people,some stores are having a time keeping the shelves stock because they come in soon as the stock comes and buys it up only to send it to there country along with food that is the reason food prices is going up,they are hurting this USA and we can't even see whats to come,they are not here because they like us and wants to help us they are here to destroy us and not only that they hate us so if they don't stop being scare to send their asses back it will get worst and i'm not talking bad for the poor or for middle class i'm talking about the so call riche people as well ALL born americans will catch this hell because of them. the best i can put this is to stop feeding them what they need to stay in here, you'll giving them jobs insurance, homes, bissiness and every thing else,how dum can a person get and now you exspect for them to jest go back,who is the dum persons that allow this to happen.

Old 10-28-2008, 01:35 AM

They are pretty much BOTH for amnesty.Google Kennedy-McCain Amnesty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration