U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2008, 06:54 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,207,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Last time I checked folks are free to procreate. Race is not relevent... I remember when I heard white adults say blacks breed like rats. I am 45 yrs old. It was wrong then and it is wrong now. Illegals procreating and dropping anchor babies? We need to change our laws and deny citizenship to such.
Well...also because of back then..(I'm older than 45) I don't believe any of this. Especially when it comes from the Stink Hispanic Center. And when other information says it's going down.
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2008, 06:57 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Last time I checked folks are free to procreate. Race is not relevent... I remember when I heard white adults say blacks breed like rats. I am 45 yrs old. It was wrong then and it is wrong now. Illegals procreating and dropping anchor babies? We need to change our laws and deny citizenship to such.
Even that stereotype is dying out............I rarely see a Black woman under about age 35 with more than two children these days.

Old 11-03-2008, 10:45 PM

117 posts, read 259,517 times
So are you guys saying that ALL of those Hispanics are illegal or anchor babies? Probably m ost, but certainly not ALL of them.

Old 11-03-2008, 11:13 PM

1,435 posts, read 3,507,287 times
Quote:
I rarely see a Black woman under about age 35 with more than two children these days
It's not like you are constantly surrounded by a whole lot of black women, after all you live in Arizona where blacks make up only around 4% of the population.

Old 06-13-2009, 10:43 PM

197 posts, read 231,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Hispanics now account for more than half the U.S. population growth this decade, indicating a powerful new sign of their demographic clout, according to a Pew Hispanic Center report released Thursday.

The Hispanic population also expanded dramatically in the 1990s, but in that decade its growth accounted for less than 40 percent of the nation's total population increase.

Hispanics account for more than half of U.S. population growth | Houston & Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

And that is why any anti hispanic measure in the U.S. is a stillborn....

Old 06-14-2009, 09:02 AM

197 posts, read 231,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Even that stereotype is dying out............I rarely see a Black woman under about age 35 with more than two children these days.

well, you see hispanics procreate fast because the goal is to get to the majority in population fast, to then dictate policy...

Old 06-14-2009, 09:05 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post

well, you see hispanics procreate fast because the goal is to get to the majority in population fast, to then dictate policy...
Funny; I am seeing fewer and fewer Spanish speaking Indians/Mestizos here in the Phx area since the employer sanctions law went into effect.

Most people here are becoming openly hostile towards any form of amnesty for the above criminal illegal alien losers.

Old 06-14-2009, 09:12 AM

86,093 posts, read 69,904,378 times
This article from CNN gives a different number...and it's NOT more than half.
This number is more in line with other demographic articles I've read..approaching 50% but not quite there.

Hispanic population boom fuels rising U.S. diversity - CNN.com

snippet:
"The U.S. Census Bureau reported Thursday that the minority population reached an estimated 104.6 million -- or 34 percent of the nation's total population -- on July 1, 2008, compared to 31 percent when the Census was taken in 2000. Nearly one in six residents, or 46.9 million people, are Hispanic, the agency reported.

Even more telling for the future: 44 percent of children younger than 18 and 47 percent of children younger than the age of five are now from minority families."

Old 06-14-2009, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Funny; I am seeing fewer and fewer
Quote:
Spanish speaking Indians/Mestizos
here in the Phx area since the employer sanctions law went into effect.

Most people here are becoming openly hostile towards any form of amnesty for the above criminal illegal alien losers.
How can you tell the difference?...

Old 06-14-2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Funny; I am seeing fewer and fewer Spanish speaking Indians/Mestizos here in the Phx area since the employer sanctions law went into effect.

In oklahoma "Spanish speaking" in next to unheard of, If and when noticed, it's frowned upon as if "the lynch mob is waiting for them"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or