U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 08:33 AM

1,701 posts, read 5,848,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanitorogelio View Post
I'll make sure to tell the rest of the Mexicans that you Americans caught unto our Giant Sweeping Grandiose Delusional Paranoid Scheme to take over the United States and we need to find another Plan.
Gosh Donnit, I knew it, Them Illegals were up to no good. lol (Great Post!!!)

Old 02-24-2007, 04:21 PM

540 posts, read 1,105,197 times
There should be something done for Mexico, the peso is not worth much. The Mexican's have to come here illegally to find work to support their families. They make like .11 per hour there, they can work one day here for what they earn there in a week! Something is not right there. We would do it too if it were reversed. Instead of blocking our borders, our government should work with the Mexican gov. to form a plan for the Mexican people-they need to make enough in Mexico to support themselves there. That would put an end to the mass exodus!
Spoke with a brick-layer the other day that usually makes $28. per hour, the mexicans will work for so much less he said-$10. per hour.
Any ideas? Anyone know a lobbyist?

Old 02-24-2007, 11:34 PM

Whoa, FloridaNative is a smart cookie, they must come here because of low wages.

Old 02-27-2007, 08:08 PM

540 posts, read 1,105,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Whoa, FloridaNative is a smart cookie, they must come here because of low wages.
I am sure it is more than that, but that seems logical, no? What would you suggest?

Old 02-27-2007, 09:14 PM

340 posts, read 669,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridanative2 View Post
I am sure it is more than that, but that seems logical, no? What would you suggest?
I would suggest not listening to the rants of a spoiled rotten boy who was born with a silver spoon and has no concept of reality.. Other than that it's simple, send them back and let them deal with their problems like we do ours, and, if they could use some help straightening their problems out, and invite us to help, I am all for that...

Old 02-28-2007, 07:41 AM

FloridaNative,

Almost all come for the money..At my work is a Guatemalan illegal immigrant, he is very friendly..He told me his mother would cook with only one egg in Guatemala to feed both of them on a single night, they had nothing more. Food for thought.

Old 02-28-2007, 09:30 AM

451 posts, read 1,016,167 times
Quote:
dusesean1986,

Almost all come for the money..At my work is a Guatemalan illegal immigrant, he is very friendly..He told me his mother would cook with only one egg in Guatemala to feed both of them on a single night, they had nothing more. Food for thought.
How does this guy and his mother cooking one egg for the both of them have anything to do with me and the rest of us. It is not my fault that these people CHOOSE to live in poverty. It is not my fault that these people CHOOSE to be peasants. It is also not my fault that these people allow their government officials to lie, cheat, and keep the citizenship of their country poor. Tell your Guatemalan Illegal friend to go back to his HOMELAND and fight for something that god has intitled everyone and that is his freedom.

Old 02-28-2007, 09:36 AM

6,739 posts, read 8,541,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
How does this guy and his mother cooking one egg for the both of them have anything to do with me and the rest of us. It is not my fault that these people CHOOSE to live in poverty. It is not my fault that these people CHOOSE to be peasants. It is also not my fault that these people allow their government officials to lie, cheat, and keep the citizenship of their country poor. Tell your Guatemalan Illegal friend to go back to his HOMELAND and fight for something that god has intitled everyone and that is his freedom.

He has nothing else to say. It's the same ole' with him. Their poor. they good people, even though they're breaking the law being here Illegally. He has nothing better to say or contribute.

There was a woman in my town, she was giving fake id's to illegals. She got caught is now facing prison time. She worked for the DMV. Unreal -

Old 10-27-2007, 04:28 AM

12,870 posts, read 12,773,798 times
illegals steal every day. they steal jobs from american workers because they can work for less pay. why? because they get free clinic health care, they pay no taxes, they get free breakfast and lunch in school, free clothes, aid from the church, etc., while the rest of us subsidize them. the money they earn they send back to whatever country they are from and all of this hurts our united states economy. sorry if they are having a pity party, but maybe it is time to feel sorry for the american workers!

Old 10-27-2007, 04:50 PM

13,755 posts, read 23,220,542 times
Thread closed, last comment was nine months ago and no new actions occured causing the thread to become current. The additional posting added sentiments which could have been mentioned in quite a few of the other current threads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or