U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-29-2008, 04:59 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
Hispanic or latino don't mean you are brown skinned Native American based people. Hispanic is relating to Spanish speaking people or culture, mainly from Latin America. Latino is refering to people that have origins in Latin America mainly of Spanish and Portuguese speakers of Latin America. Why do so many people use wrong terms like the word Indian when refering to Natives? They are not from India.
Our 'Indians' merely arrived at different times prior to 1492. Columbus and his group thought the indigenous peoples were indeed Indian (from India)-------till he realized he ran across the New World.

Too: all human beings can trace their DNA back to Africa.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-29-2008, 06:38 PM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
Reputation: 3010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
I was looking at the people holding up boards about racist whites to go back to Europe and two black people talking. Who said only whites can be racist? All races/ethnic groups can have racist people. Don't stereotype a whole group of people, you make yourself look ignorant.
Look! What's that flying at lightning speed right over the top of your head?

Why, I do believe it's my sarcastic wit!!!!

Want me to retrieve it and see if you can get it this time around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Our 'Indians' merely arrived at different times prior to 1492. Columbus and his group thought the indigenous peoples were indeed Indian (from India)-------till he realized he ran across the New World.

Too: all human beings can trace their DNA back to Africa.
So true...and to the same gene pool!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2008, 11:09 PM
 
Location: Bethesda
2,876 posts, read 6,015,791 times
Reputation: 1218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
i.e.; Read "racist" as anyone who does not agree with their ideology that the entire North American continent belongs to those intrepid "descendents of the Aztecs..."

I was there with Ted and Keith.

What you don't hear on the video is the "board-holders" screaming "Racists go back to Europe and take your n*gg*rs with you!"

However, you must remember always that only White people can be racist. People of color, of which white is not one, cannot be racists.
You were at that event?

Maybe you can shed some light: Were those protesters saying "whites that are racist go back to europe" or "racist whites go back to europe"?

Me thinks they have figured out that they can get what they want by pulling the racist accusation. Those Mexicans actually seem pretty racist to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2008, 07:07 AM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
Reputation: 3010
They are, in essence saying that any person of the Caucasian persuasion who doesn't goose step in line with their ideology is racist and therefore, should go back to Europe (whether or not that is where their ancestry lies--because of course, all light-skinned people come from Europe).

However, that is no longer limited to just White people--I guess Europe is the dumping ground for anyone who doesn't go along with their philosophy that we're all standing right smack dab in the middle of Atzlan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2008, 07:11 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by decafdave View Post
You were at that event?

Maybe you can shed some light: Were those protesters saying "whites that are racist go back to europe" or "racist whites go back to europe"?

Me thinks they have figured out that they can get what they want by pulling the racist accusation. Those Mexicans actually seem pretty racist to me.
Those so-called 'Aztecs' really need to watch their manners; shall we say.

Even if they succeeded in causing the USA to adopt 'Hispanic' culture: due to the White supremacy of same------------then it would be us White people slapping the 'brown' folks around. In Mexico; the indigenous folks dare not raise a hand against their masters AKA Mexicans of at least obviously part White Euro heritage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2008, 01:00 PM
 
Location: Bethesda
2,876 posts, read 6,015,791 times
Reputation: 1218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
They are, in essence saying that any person of the Caucasian persuasion who doesn't goose step in line with their ideology is racist and therefore, should go back to Europe (whether or not that is where their ancestry lies--because of course, all light-skinned people come from Europe).

However, that is no longer limited to just White people--I guess Europe is the dumping ground for anyone who doesn't go along with their philosophy that we're all standing right smack dab in the middle of Atzlan.
Wow, I had no idea I was illegally occupying Atzlan. My mistake, I will clear out and head "back" to Europe immediately and I will take "my blacks" with me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2008, 01:43 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by decafdave View Post
Wow, I had no idea I was illegally occupying Atzlan. My mistake, I will clear out and head "back" to Europe immediately and I will take "my blacks" with me.
Atzlan is a fraud: pure and simple. The Aztecs never lived in our Southwest to start with. Too; the true indigenous peoples of Arizona AKA the Navajo, etc, etc. may have some issues themselves with that 'MEChA' nonsense.

And of course: I never see the Atzlaners screaming about wanting Guatemala back either.........that nation also broke away from Mexico after 1821. Interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2008, 04:52 PM
 
1,435 posts, read 3,506,315 times
Reputation: 524
The irony is that many of those brown Mexican/Central American protesters who think white people should all go back to Europe will go home later and likely turn on the tv and watch some novela on Univsion or Telemundo for hours, that is full of white people. They hate white people yet they love their lily white soap operas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2008, 05:04 PM
 
119 posts, read 197,716 times
Reputation: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
The irony is that many of those brown Mexican/Central American protesters who think white people should all go back to Europe will go home later and likely turn on the tv and watch some novela on Univsion or Telemundo for hours, that is full of white people. They hate white people yet they love their lily white soap operas.
They also love the white peoples money. Welfare, food stamps, section 8,....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2008, 09:22 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma
608 posts, read 791,184 times
Reputation: 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT. SHLITZ View Post
They also love the white peoples money. Welfare, food stamps, section 8,....
I can attest to this living in Texas. By the way, when we marched to protest illegal immigration in Dallas, Whites, African-Americans, and even our Hispanic-American members were told by the mass of illegals present to return to Europe! Is that logisticaly possible or does this only continue to further prove the total geographical and historical knowledge these illegals lack... And to think...our polititians want a voting block of people with barely a second grade education!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top