U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 01:13 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,910,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Yes and leaving doesn't benefit the people left behind at all. Conditions just further deteriorate. Latin nations need some heroes.
Agreed. If the LaRazas, LuLacs and other tax draining race based groups were sincere about their efforts to advance the civil rights of illegal aliens/mexicans they would take their sorry asses to Mexico which is where they are needed. But then they couldn't mimic the pimps known as Al and Jesse and enrich themselves and their future generations at the taxpayers expense.

It's pathetic isn't it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2008, 01:26 PM

9,324 posts, read 23,281,007 times
The problem is that these people are from generations of uneducated, and deprived of proper nutrition parents. They cannot understand that a group could work together to fix things because none of them have anything. Big corporations and/or a select ruling elete control the country's resources leaving nothing for the peasants to work with. Meanwhile they reproduce like rats and fill the slums making life seem cheap. The problem is at the top and if powerful nations like the United States would force change instead of benefiting from the resources or labor of the third world, the problem would be resolved. Otherwise the corrupt government just puts down rebellions while other low class people grab whatever they can. Perhaps they would rather die at sea than live in their hell hole.

Old 11-04-2008, 03:27 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,090,724 times
sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

thats all i gotta say bout that.

Old 11-04-2008, 04:37 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,917,032 times
finger sandwiches have been on the menu for years whats the big deal anyway? LOL
Its is a sick topic. Once again if these illegals are so honest so pure so well intensioned why risk their lives on this maybe of illegal entry? Why not apply this bravery towards improving their own country?

Old 11-04-2008, 05:07 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,236,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal Force View Post
holy snap!

this happened years ago but with an airplane, they stayed in the cold for various of days, and they had to eat their dead team mates to stay alive.
The Donner Party

The Donner Party

Old 11-04-2008, 05:11 PM

I wouldn't want the suvivers working in my local cemetary

Old 11-04-2008, 05:13 PM

73 posts, read 192,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
That's a very crude remark, and is a p iss poor attempt at humor. These people nearly starved, and I'm sure they took no pleasure in doing what they had to do to survive.
It's not a laughing matter, and it makes you look pretty twisted.

Old 11-04-2008, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quepaso View Post
That's a very crude remark, and is a p iss poor attempt at humor. These people nearly starved, and I'm sure they took no pleasure in doing what they had to do to survive.
It's not a laughing matter, and it makes you look pretty twisted.
Was someone offended here?http://bestsmileys.com/shooting2/5.gif (broken link) ttttttt, what a shame.http://bestsmileys.com/nono/4.gif (broken link)

Noone held a gun to their headhttp://bestsmileys.com/mummy/1.gif (broken link).........they made the decision.

Humor?

Old 11-04-2008, 06:08 PM

73 posts, read 192,469 times
Quote:
Quote:
Was someone offended here? ttttttt, what a shame.

Noone held a gun to their head.........they made the decision.

Humor?
It looks like an ADD-stricken 10 year old who is easily amused by bright colors and flashing lights wrote the above comment.

Good luck with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or