U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 02:45 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,689,216 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdistheWord View Post
Illegal invasion of America? Hmmm...why does that sound so familiar?
Because the Native Americans were unable to keep invaders out of their lands, we should bend over and take it as a sort of "retribution"?

(And before you get your knickers twisted, I am of Native American extraction--trust me, we learned our lesson the first time around)

Old 11-03-2008, 03:17 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,884,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTKing View Post
Oh my God, how do you come up with these things? Ethnic cleansing is what happened in Yugoslavia in the 90's, when Serbs killed Muslins. I don't recall of any Cubans killing "White" Americans in Miami. Dude, your scare tactics might work in rural areas of America, but not in a national forum like this. Cheer up.
Got it the bitter gun clinging religous folks of small town america line. Yes sir soon as we get the cows in we gonna start huntin down those illegals aliens and the space ships they flew in on. Yes sir its huntin season tonight. No who is narrow minded in the conversation? The city people who believe all small towner people are ignorant back woods rednecks or the small town people who care enough about their neighbors to know their names, look out for their property when they are away? Different cultures between city and small town no doubt about that. No this narrow minded hick won't judge you for as you have those like me.

Old 11-03-2008, 03:43 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
There is no ethnic cleansing in the Chicago area. I live in the Chicago area and yes their are close to 2 million hispanics in Chicagoland and Illinois, but what do that have to do with Ethnic cleansing? I don't think you know what ethnic cleansing really means.
Any way you spin it: legal Hispanics (or any other legal immigrants) are welcome whereas us Americans want the illegal variety gone.

Old 11-03-2008, 05:22 PM

124 posts, read 476,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdonaldson View Post
Because we as Americans are NOT required to embrace the illegal invasion of American society.

It wasn´t me... it was el Tío Samuel!!!

Old 11-03-2008, 05:43 PM

5,412 posts, read 6,213,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Visited Los Angeles lately? How about Miami? What about New York City? How Houston, Texas? Notice anything? Millions upon millions of people from foreign lands reside illegally in our communities

A Chicago reader echoed a growing crisis in America where Americans by the millions must step aside for people who broke into our country.

The sprawl in the Chicago area has become overwhelming as Native Americans are pushed further and further out, the result of cultural and ethnic cleansing of neighborhoods. Today there are four Spanish Language TV Stations, 17 Spanish language Radio stations and numerous Spanish language publications, church services, street signs, box store signage, as well as government documents in Spanish. My son's former grade school has hired three teachers to educate children in SPANISH! Even though Chicago is over one-thousand miles from the Mexican border, the Hispanic population in the area is now approaching two million! In 1965 it was less than 100,000 and they were mostly citizens (Puerto Ricans).”

There you have it! A snap shot of ‘ethnic cleansing’ in our American cities by a Chicago native. While illegal alien migrants chant ‘racism’, they methodically take over American neighborhoods and create their own enclaves filled with more of their own.

Take one look at Miami for ‘ethnic cleansing’ of Americans by Cubans. Travel to Houston to see Mexicans ‘ethnically cleansing’ Americans out of neighborhood after neighborhood. The same holds true in Atlanta, New York City, Dallas, Raleigh, North Carolina and any American city with major illegal alien overload.

If Black America thinks ‘racism’ overpowered it for most of the last two centuries, ‘ethnic cleansing’ of Black housing areas accelerates as Mexicans overwhelm neighborhoods in city after city. In Denver, where I live, Mexicans chase American Blacks out as fast as more relatives move in from Mexico. [LEFT]Whether Senators Hillary Clinton, Kennedy, Specter, McCain, Reid, Hagel, Martinez, malcontent Cheney and others think ‘multiculturalism’ warms America’s heart—they stand dead wrong. Multiculturalism rips at America’s core. It destroys our cohesive society. It destroys our single language. It wreaks havoc in our schools. It shreds the American Dream. It forces Americans into a showdown with 20 million people illegally living in and ‘ethnically cleansing’ us out of our own country.

Frosty Wooldridge -- Ethnic Cleansing of Americans in America's Cities[/LEFT]
Cubans killing White-Americans ? WTF

Old 11-03-2008, 06:13 PM

13,340 posts, read 10,905,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
my reasoning is as much as you try to fight "illegals" from invading the us, what have you done to stop it, by 2020 will be the majority in the u.s, like it or not, so instead of complaining, why dont you embrace change!
In a word NO!!!!! I will embrace NOTHING that is forced upon me. I can and I do and I will resist being told I have to learn Spanish, having my son forced to learn Spanish in class...to sum up>>Welcome to America, Now speak OUR language.

Old 11-03-2008, 07:02 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,658,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal Force View Post
Cubans killing White-Americans ? WTF
Where in the OP did you read that? Ethnic cleansing- Poor choice of wording by Frosty, I agree.

Do you see the hypocrisy in Rev. Miguel Rivera message below.

In response to Oklahoma immigration bill HB1804

Rev. Miguel Rivera: You are guilty of ethnic cleansing in this community. You are going against my community. That's my people, my Latino friends and family, who aren't afraid of your words, who aren't afraid of your actions.
http://americanpatrol.com/WMV/071101-DOBBS/OK_.wmv

Also what about these lies by Ted Kennedy

1965 Immigration Act

Senate immigration subcommittee chairman Edward Kennedy (D-MA.) reassured his colleagues and the nation with the following:
"First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same ... Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset ... Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia ... In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think."
Sen. Kennedy concluded by saying,
"The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 1-3.)

Old 11-03-2008, 07:07 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,921,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
my reasoning is as much as you try to fight "illegals" from invading the us, what have you done to stop it, by 2020 will be the majority in the u.s, like it or not, so instead of complaining, why dont you embrace change!
I'll embrace'em alright.. with my American flag in one hand... and my colt in the other!

nasty little paracites, leeching off middle America..

Last edited by Arizona Bound; 11-03-2008 at 07:16 PM..

Old 11-03-2008, 07:10 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
There is no ethnic cleansing in the Chicago area. I live in the Chicago area and yes their are close to 2 million hispanics in Chicagoland and Illinois, but what do that have to do with Ethnic cleansing? I don't think you know what ethnic cleansing really means.
Your zipcode indicates that you live in Harvey, Illinois. It's been gutted, burned out, drug, and crime infested and poverty stricken for so many decades, you wouldn't know the difference. The entire police department has been gutted and is under special investigation. Additionally, the former mayor is a convicted crack head. Who in Illinois doesn't know about the cesspool you live in? As a matter of fact, living in Harvey is the equivalent of living in Mexico. The only difference is Mexico's drug cartels are more lucrative than the ones in your hood. They may even be the supply source for your hood.

Bombed out Iraqi cities look like a wealthy suburb compared to where you live.

As for the Chicago area overall, those who are unfortunate to share a county with the illegal alien sanctuary, gang ridden murder capital of the US known as Chicago are fleeing as fast as they can. My heart goes out to those who can't sell their homes and get out.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 11-03-2008 at 07:20 PM..

Old 11-03-2008, 07:18 PM

124 posts, read 476,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
I'll embrace'em alright.. with my American flag in one hand... and my colt in the other!
Typical e-thug. I bet you´ll wet your pants at the first sight of confrontation.

Every anti-illegal of this forum is the same. They want the third world people to fight against their government to make things right and stop comming to the USA. USA people should then do the same, If you don´t like things as they are, then go to your president and make him do the right thing sealing the borders and deporting all illegals.

But hurry! Tomorrow may be too late.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or