U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 02:18 PM

73 posts, read 192,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
This coming from a man who told people to (and I quote) "go fornicate themselves?"

Laughable.

BTW, here's how you tell an illegal immigrant from a legal immigrant.

Go to your local Home Depot. Go up to the crowd of day laborers waiting to be picked up and yell "La Migra" at the top of your lungs.

Whoever is left standing there is a legal immigrant.
Yeah, that was a funny joke in high school, when the white kids would run up to the recently arrived Mexican kids' table and yell "La Migra" to the laughter of their friends standing nearby. It was funny until the Mexicans got annoyed, and the next time someone tried to joke around like that, they got their butt kicked. But then the kid would cry about how the savage Mexicans attacked him, and everyone would feel real bad, and the Mexican kids would get in trouble.

A little immature of you, but I'm sure there's some kind of point in your comment.
At least it's easier than admitting you couldn't tell the difference between an illegal immigrant and a citizen, visa-holder, legal immigrant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 02:34 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,692,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quepaso View Post
Yeah, that was a funny joke in high school, when the white kids would run up to the recently arrived Mexican kids' table and yell "La Migra" to the laughter of their friends standing nearby. It was funny until the Mexicans got annoyed, and the next time someone tried to joke around like that, they got their butt kicked. But then the kid would cry about how the savage Mexicans attacked him, and everyone would feel real bad, and the Mexican kids would get in trouble.

A little immature of you, but I'm sure there's some kind of point in your comment.
At least it's easier than admitting you couldn't tell the difference between an illegal immigrant and a citizen, visa-holder, legal immigrant.
Oh don't get your knickers twisted.

This person has been zooming in and out of threads telling people to go fornicate themselves while repeatedly asking us to differentiate between legal and illegal immigrants. I thought of the most inane statement regarding that difference that I could think of and posted it.

Sorry the sarcasm was lost on you. Better luck next time.

Old 11-05-2008, 03:09 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,901,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Finish the wall.

Aside from the economy: Obama will have the American Black community to answer to if he panders to the pro illegal 'Hispanics' and friends.
Please do me a favor and stop usinng Black Americans as if we are Obama's only voting constituancy or the only citizens of the US that he will preside over that are affected by the illegal alien invasion.

In light of the fact that the majority of blue collar workers who have lost their jobs to illegal aliens is the White American community, it is inaccurate to continually depict Black Americans as the only people who have been hurt by this invasion.

For the record, Obama was elected as the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, which is including but not limited to the "Black American community".

Last edited by JDubsMom; 11-05-2008 at 03:23 PM..

Old 11-05-2008, 03:22 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,637,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Please do me a favor and stop usinng Black Americans as if we are Obama's only voting constituancy or the only citizens of the US that he will preside over that are affected by the illegal alien invasion.

In light of the fact that the majority of blue collar workers who have lost their jobs to illegal aliens is the White American community, it is inaccurate to continually depict Black Americans as the only people who have been hurt by this invasion.

For the record, Obama was elected as the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, which is including but not limited to Black Americans.
For the record: many a pundit has flat stated that American Blacks have suffered worse as a group courtesy of the illegal immigrant invasion than us 'White' folks. Translation: if they get pissed off--------I certainly would not blame them either.

BTW: I voted for Obama as well.

Old 11-05-2008, 03:24 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,892,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NibblingNed View Post
I understand nothing of the sort. Alleged criminals that have not been convicted are not "unconvicted criminals", they are persons innocent of any crime unless proven otherwise. We do things differently here than in Thailand, pêuan.

I notice you don't name the unconvicted "bank robber".
Peuan? I am not your friend. We don't even know each other. Regardless of what you say anyone who commits a crime is a criminal regardless of conviction. They become a convict upon conviction.

Old 11-05-2008, 04:02 PM

668 posts, read 2,032,003 times
Anyone who is for illegal immigrants clearly doesn't live in an area that deals with illegals. They're just ignorant, and they're time will come soon enough. In the mean time, enjoy your precious little Boston area before it becomes barely recognizable in the next 10 years. Soak it up now for what its worth. Call me paranoid all you want, but I've seen how illegals can transform a city, whether its my home in Chicago or my moms home in Florida, it's not laughing matter and is very real. And this is coming from a LEGAL Mexican-American. Get ur heads straight.

Old 11-05-2008, 04:41 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,637,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banx View Post
Anyone who is for illegal immigrants clearly doesn't live in an area that deals with illegals. They're just ignorant, and they're time will come soon enough. In the mean time, enjoy your precious little Boston area before it becomes barely recognizable in the next 10 years. Soak it up now for what its worth. Call me paranoid all you want, but I've seen how illegals can transform a city, whether its my home in Chicago or my moms home in Florida, it's not laughing matter and is very real. And this is coming from a LEGAL Mexican-American. Get ur heads straight.
As you stated.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:47 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,212,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banx View Post
Thank You I've experienced 26 years of the same thing in SoCal. It's "Ethnic Cleansing" first hand. Anyone who says different, either knows nothing about it and has never experienced it or they're just playing stupid.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:04 PM

3 posts, read 2,318 times
Did my stint in San Diego for 13 Years, and Holy Moly there is no reason why the masses should be held to laws, and disrespect for the law by those that have not been put on the books by the USA is more than tolerated. Lopsided in the favor of those that do not even know the Golden Goose that is laying the eggs they freely desecrate.
I moved to Florida and have tried to follow the events of Ramos and Compean as they are a safety net from unknown terrorists, possible medical diseases, or simply fleeing wanted criminals. I am wanting to do something that helps them with what little I have, so I set up [url=http://www.cafepress.com/legallyhere]PROUD TO BE HERE LEGALLY!![/url] and I am hoping that since almost all profit goes to their defense fund I can at least make a dent or keep their memories fresh in peoples mind.
A Nation that does not have or enforce laws is doomed to a 3rd world status.

Old 11-05-2008, 09:20 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,212,130 times
Thank You BeechBoy90. You have my respect.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration