U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-28-2008, 12:17 PM
 
Location: Arizona
2,065 posts, read 3,173,411 times
Reputation: 391

Advertisements

With the overwhelming majority of illegal aliens coming from one specific unnamed country, why do you think that some posters focus on that one specific unnamed country??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-28-2008, 12:19 PM
 
9,742 posts, read 9,058,667 times
Reputation: 2049
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
these threads disgust me.why are mexicans the only illegals being talked about?
Illegal Mexicans waving Mexican flags, demanding rights that don't exist...that's what disgusts me.
Quote:
get rid of the italians and the irish that don't have premission to be here as well.
Yep, all illegals should go home.
Quote:
or is this turning into one specific race?
I dunno. Ask La Raza.
Quote:
when we say illegals it means everyone no matter what damn skin color you are
Yep, but the Hispanic organizations only represent illegal Hispanics. Perhaps it is they who are racist?
Quote:
i've seen plenty of irish illegals and nothing is being said.illegals come in all sorts of shapes and colors get the white ones out too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2008, 01:09 PM
 
582 posts, read 1,785,647 times
Reputation: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Illegal Mexicans waving Mexican flags, demanding rights that don't exist...that's what disgusts me.

Yep, all illegals should go home.

I dunno. Ask La Raza.

Yep, but the Hispanic organizations only represent illegal Hispanics. Perhaps it is they who are racist?

an illegal is an illegal,what is your point?get rid of those italians and irish that don't have papers get rid of them all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2008, 01:33 PM
 
1,861 posts, read 2,967,216 times
Reputation: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
With the overwhelming majority of illegal aliens coming from one specific unnamed country, why do you think that some posters focus on that one specific unnamed country??
Geez, I don't know. Maybe we should start thinking about those illegals coming from Australia. There must be MILLIONS of them!

Hmmmmm............wonder why we focus on that "unnamed country":

Maybe because they wave their own country's flag as they demand rights?
Maybe because the only language we are being asked to learn because of illegals is Spanish?
Maybe because that country's second biggest source of income is money from their illegals in the U.S.?
Maybe because that country's President sticks his nose into America's immigration laws?
Maybe because thousands a day from that country jump our border?

Hmmmm..........just cannnot imagine. Gotta think about this for awhile, and ponder over it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2008, 01:33 PM
 
8,161 posts, read 9,361,414 times
Reputation: 10337
Yes, all illegals, regardless of country of origin, need to be stopped. But let's also be realistic here. Italy doesn't have a common border with us that is nearly impossible to secure. It's much easier to control those coming in by ship or plane that those simply coming across our land borders via foot or especially vehicle. In addition, it would be easier for those from Italy, for example, to go to Mexico first, and then cross our southern border if they wished to be here illegally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2008, 01:44 PM
 
1,861 posts, read 2,967,216 times
Reputation: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Yes, all illegals, regardless of country of origin, need to be stopped. But let's also be realistic here. Italy doesn't have a common border with us that is nearly impossible to secure. It's much easier to control those coming in by ship or plane that those simply coming across our land borders via foot or especially vehicle. In addition, it would be easier for those from Italy, for example, to go to Mexico first, and then cross our southern border if they wished to be here illegally.
Yes, that's what the terrorists are doing, starting out in Mexico.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2008, 01:49 PM
 
1 posts, read 1,384 times
Reputation: 10
Who ever wrote the first passage is another dumbass American that thinks he knows everything. Another fat American that sits on his couch and eats junk food and watches and believes everything he or she sees on the TV.



Anyways, why would America spend money on Mexico? The Mexicans do not show the Americans enough respect to not come over the American border illegally. I say screw them, American citizens need to get there Liberal ****-asses out of America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2008, 02:21 PM
 
9,742 posts, read 9,058,667 times
Reputation: 2049
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
an illegal is an illegal,what is your point?get rid of those italians and irish that don't have papers get rid of them all.
What part of "Yep, all illegals should all go home" don't you understand?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2008, 02:53 PM
 
582 posts, read 1,785,647 times
Reputation: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
What part of "Yep, all illegals should all go home" don't you understand?
the part that makes mexicans the only illegals because of skin color.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2008, 03:00 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
the part that makes mexicans the only illegals because of skin color.
And; what color is a Mexican?

A friend of mine; born and raised SOB along with both of his parents.........is 100% 'White'------all four of his grandparents came from eastern Europe.

BTW: this gentleman is Mexican-------and damn proud of it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top