U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 11:21 PM

136 posts, read 256,948 times

Advertisements

This is unbelievably fantastic news! The Canadian government will pay for the expenses of every illegal Mexican family and allows them to enter without papers? Every illegal should know about this and tell their friends SOB.

Maybe the pro-illegal Christian groups should also help spread the word?

In addition, Canada has also the same birthright citizenship law that the US has so the illegal breeding machines will, in the future, be as devastating to the Canadian economy as they are to ours.

Edit: Be prepared liberal Canada! The "refugees" need to "flee" the big bad USA.

Last edited by mdonaldson; 11-12-2008 at 11:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2008, 08:56 AM

23,005 posts, read 31,965,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdonaldson View Post
This is unbelievably fantastic news! The Canadian government will pay for the expenses of every illegal Mexican family and allows them to enter without papers? Every illegal should know about this and tell their friends SOB.

Maybe the pro-illegal Christian groups should also help spread the word?

In addition, Canada has also the same birthright citizenship law that the US has so the illegal breeding machines will, in the future, be as devastating to the Canadian economy as they are to ours.

Edit: Be prepared liberal Canada! The "refugees" need to "flee" the big bad USA.
Strange, i always thought fed up US citizens would be the first group to have massive illegal immigration to Canada.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:08 AM

9,308 posts, read 25,668,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
Strange, i always thought fed up US citizens would be the first group to have massive illegal immigration to Canada.
Considering all of the FREEBIES, Alanboy . . . maybe we should be taking advantage and leave the Illegals here.

! ! ! ! ! !

Old 11-13-2008, 10:23 AM

8,180 posts, read 11,036,601 times
As the old saying goes...good intentions pave the path to hell.

Canada will soon learn that while it 'feels good' to save a few poor Mexicans immigrants from their life of hell in Mexico and the Evil US.....it doesn't feel quite so good when there are suddenly 12+ million mexicans marching in Canadian streets demanding all the rights of citizenship without any of the sacrifices....and if they don't get it, Canada will be labeled a racist country akin to the US.

Frankly, I almost can't wait to watch it unfold

Old 11-13-2008, 12:00 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
As the old saying goes...good intentions pave the path to hell.

Canada will soon learn that while it 'feels good' to save a few poor Mexicans immigrants from their life of hell in Mexico and the Evil US.....it doesn't feel quite so good when there are suddenly 12+ million mexicans marching in Canadian streets demanding all the rights of citizenship without any of the sacrifices....and if they don't get it, Canada will be labeled a racist country akin to the US.

Frankly, I almost can't wait to watch it unfold
Canadians as a group (with the possible exception of the Quebecois due to their 'Latin' based culture) are like Americans: slow to anger but, once goaded--------go psychotic (within the rule of law).

Old 11-13-2008, 12:06 PM

16,701 posts, read 18,921,823 times
Don't worry, they will be back when the economy improves and lax enforcement of our laws continue... if you want real change, make real laws and enforce them... otherwise its only temporary and we will be worse off then previously...

Old 11-13-2008, 12:31 PM

9,308 posts, read 25,668,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Don't worry, they will be back when the economy improves and lax enforcement of our laws continue... if you want real change, make real laws and enforce them... otherwise its only temporary and we will be worse off then previously...
I hate to agree, evilnewbie . . . however, I have a feeling you are absolutely correct.

Let's all hope and pray that doesn't happen and The Canadians keep handing out the FREEBIES.

Old 11-13-2008, 12:34 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,659,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Canadians as a group (with the possible exception of the Quebecois due to their 'Latin' based culture) are like Americans: slow to anger but, once goaded--------go psychotic (within the rule of law).
You also must take in consideration Asians are a sizeable population in many Canadian cities. They might not be as PC as their white Canadian counterparts.

Old 11-13-2008, 12:39 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
You also must take in consideration Asians are a sizeable population in many Canadian cities. They might not be as PC as their white Canadian counterparts.
True enough.

Although when push comes to shove: I tend to ID people by their nationality vs. their probable ethnicity once I realize where they hail from.

Read that a Black person from Great Britain is an Englishman in my eyes.

As for the 'Asians' from Canada: they are just as 'Canuck' to me as any other at least native born/raised Canadian
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or