U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 12:58 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,903,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Show some respect......... Jdubs is self made a hardworking american citizen. She is a role model by any measure and a blue print of how to succeed in this country..
If you want respect show respect.
Thank you sir! You are a gentleman and a scholar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2008, 01:22 AM

1,914 posts, read 3,052,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
Worldandnation: Five immigrants killed, six hurt in South Georgia attacks

This is exactly how you handle immigration. Yeah right.......Let's grow up and learn how to know people before we pass judgement.
What's the difference between this incident and when it happens to non-immigrants? A group of thugs happened to hit up a trailer park where the majority of the trailers were owned or rented by Mexicans so now it should be some major deal with respect to how immigrants are "treated"?

I don't follow your logic? Could you elaborate?

Old 11-15-2008, 01:25 AM

1,092 posts, read 2,996,709 times
Quote:

This is exactly how you handle immigration. Yeah right.......Let's grow up and learn how to know people before we pass judgement.
And your point?

Old 11-15-2008, 07:56 AM

12 posts, read 17,904 times
Default Go back home to your country and make a change

I do not feel no one should be killed for no reason, however hate will kill, and most of the mexican immigrants are so full of hate they will kill, and then you have the people who live in the usa how have the right to be here who will hate the fact that the mexican immigrants are here and will kill. the mexican are weak people of no knowledge and they need to learn how to humber them self you will get more care when you are wrong if you humble yourself them trying to fight are hurt other and you are wrong, and the mexican need to stop adding there kids to the problem do not put your kid in the usa school unless they are a usa kids they will find you and they will send you and the kid back, if you care for the kid leave the kid and you go back to you home immigrants are wrong and they need to follow the laws of this land no one will care for you unless you follow the laws of the land if you come here on a lie you will leave here on a lie do right and you come here and went to make a stand GO TO YOU OWN CITY TOWN AND MAKE A STAND GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND MAKE A STAND. YOU ROOM OVER HERE AND YOU WERE ON TV HOLDING A MEXICAN FLAG IT IS CLEAR YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO MEXICA YOU LOVE THERE FLAG SO LOVE YOU OWN TOWN YOU ARE IMMIGRANTS HERE WITH OUT A PAST DO NOT PASS GO

Old 11-15-2008, 07:57 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,646,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
What's the difference between this incident and when it happens to non-immigrants? A group of thugs happened to hit up a trailer park where the majority of the trailers were owned or rented by Mexicans so now it should be some major deal with respect to how immigrants are "treated"?

I don't follow your logic? Could you elaborate?
Excellent point..............and, where is the outrage in the pro illegal immigrant community when coyotes kidnap illegals once here in the USA and hold them for ransom?

And there are the other myriad crimes committed against illegals by their brethren.

Call me cold: that is the price that lawbreakers pay for their actions----------there is no honor amongst thieves.

Old 11-15-2008, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
You know very well jdubs doesn't show respect to posters she disagrees with either.
Really? Before you jump to the defense of someone based on the sharing of your raza, feel free to go back, read what I posted and then quote what I stated that merited the psychotic response of the loose cannon you are defending. It personally attacked me for no reason other than striking the core of this issue.

Feel free to reiterate with specific quotes that can verify that I cast the first stone in the form of what you deem a personal attack. Do I defend myself against the juvenile name calling and racist rants of illegal aliens and their supporters (of which you are one I might add)? Absolutely. As stated by tinman if you want respect, you need to show it. I am a true believer of giving as good as I get.

In this case, I decided to forego feeding your friend who is merely one of many in your tag team of trolls . . NEXT

Old 11-15-2008, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Excellent point..............and, where is the outrage in the pro illegal immigrant community when coyotes kidnap illegals once here in the USA and hold them for ransom?

And there are the other myriad crimes committed against illegals by their brethren.

Call me cold: that is the price that lawbreakers pay for their actions----------there is no honor amongst thieves.
Truer words were never spoken. Kudos!

Last edited by JDubsMom; 11-15-2008 at 09:31 AM..

Old 11-15-2008, 10:00 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,017,748 times
Quote:

This is exactly how you handle immigration. Yeah right.......Let's grow up and learn how to know people before we pass judgment.
Why dont you do your research a little better?

Rest of the story three years latter, all the participants in this robbery have been arrested and sentenced to jail.

It WASNT hate crimes as you try to lead one to believe. This gang of thieves targeted vulnerable people, robbed and killed them. Ideology had nothing to do with it....................Oh, and as an aside all 5 suspects in these brutal killings 4 men and one woman
Quote:
Stacy Bernard Sims, 19; Jamie Deamtrive Underwood, 27; and Jennifer Wilson, 26, all of Moultrie, on Wednesday were charged with six counts of murder each. The two men were arrested Sunday,..........The suspects in the four home invasions are all black,
Really blows your theory that us angry white klan racist were the culprits doesnt it.......................

See what happens when you have a lazy mind and are to quick to pull the trigger...............you come out looking like a fool...........

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2005/10/tifton_arrests.php (broken link)

Last edited by Convert 54; 11-15-2008 at 10:02 AM.. Reason: link to rest of story...........

Old 11-15-2008, 10:10 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,646,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Why dont you do your research a little better?

Rest of the story three years latter, all the participants in this robbery have been arrested and sentenced to jail.

It WASNT hate crimes as you try to lead one to believe. This gang of thieves targeted vulnerable people, robbed and killed them. Ideology had nothing to do with it....................Oh, and as an aside all 5 suspects in these brutal killings 4 men and one womanReally blows your theory that us angry white klan racist were the culprits doesnt it.......................

See what happens when you have a lazy mind and are to quick to pull the trigger...............you come out looking like a fool...........

American Renaissance News: Tifton Arrests Reflect Chasm (http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2005/10/tifton_arrests.php - broken link)
Good catch there: I find it very interesting that the race of the attackers had been left out in the first article.

Truth be known: I thought it had been non Hispanic White guys who were the perps.

Old 11-15-2008, 10:21 AM

48,519 posts, read 81,113,623 times
Well they reaslly should not be here in the first place poer the law..Look at the muder reate in thier own country that doesn't even keep sats really. We don't need to import their violence problenms here that so often have no real motive and call it racial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration