U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 08:26 PM

23,897 posts, read 17,582,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Why dont you do your research a little better?

Rest of the story three years latter, all the participants in this robbery have been arrested and sentenced to jail.

It WASNT hate crimes as you try to lead one to believe. This gang of thieves targeted vulnerable people, robbed and killed them. Ideology had nothing to do with it....................Oh, and as an aside all 5 suspects in these brutal killings 4 men and one womanReally blows your theory that us angry white klan racist were the culprits doesnt it.......................

See what happens when you have a lazy mind and are to quick to pull the trigger...............you come out looking like a fool...........

American Renaissance News: Tifton Arrests Reflect Chasm (http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2005/10/tifton_arrests.php - broken link)
oh snap.
that's gonna leave a mark..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2008, 08:18 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,016,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdoors View Post
I do not feel no one should be killed for no reason, however hate will kill, and most of the mexican immigrants are so full of hate they will kill, and then you have the people who live in the usa how have the right to be here who will hate the fact that the mexican immigrants are here and will kill. the mexican are weak people of no knowledge
No, your just plain wrong..............although I dont appreciate or like the illegals being here, I can assure you from first hand experience, conversations with, and living around them, they are Not for the most part full of hate. They are a peaceful, god fearing ,family oriented and hard working group of people. They also are not a weak willed or ignorant people...........

Now don't get me wrong, I do NOT believe the illegal part should be allowed to continue, but I DO NOT advocate whole sale genocide against a colorful and energetic people..............Therein lies the problem

Old 11-16-2008, 10:23 PM

6,011 posts, read 6,727,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I would like to know how many innocent americans die each year as compared to innocent illegal mexican immigrants. In fact lets make it more fair. How many illegal mexican immigrants kill american citizens each year?
Yes we have idiots who for what ever sick or twisted reason will hunt down a mexican immigrant for that sole purpose. That is not a we issue. That is an individual issue.
Now lets talk about another issue. Americans being kidnapped and taken to mexico for various reasons. None of which are for the benefit of the victim. Snuff flicks? White slavery? Sex industry?
Yeah my heart bleeds for the poor illegals. They toil so that I have clean sheets when I stay at a motel. NOT.
I am sorry for any victim inspite of legal status but, make no mistake I bleed for american victims first and always.
i talking about americans who frequent to mexico not no sex slaves, hell sex slaves are taken from mexico and brought to the US as well.

still your dodging my statement regarding illegals from central america who are caught in mexico, same thing except their officials assault central american illegals and so forth. you read about the recent curbing of cubans right

Old 11-17-2008, 04:05 AM

11,102 posts, read 12,801,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I might have kicked said punks azz. You are correct in that as a legal citizen you deserve much better treatment.
As for the US part of your post. No most of US do not think that it is acceptable to harm others due to race, sex, religion or legal staus. But most of US do get upset because once in a while a hate gruop bunch of idiots will do something like this and the Illegal gets more press than when an illegal kills a legal citizen. It should be a national outrage that our own government trys to white wash and midigate crimes by illegals.

Old 11-17-2008, 04:09 AM

11,102 posts, read 12,801,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Why dont you do your research a little better?

Rest of the story three years latter, all the participants in this robbery have been arrested and sentenced to jail.

It WASNT hate crimes as you try to lead one to believe. This gang of thieves targeted vulnerable people, robbed and killed them. Ideology had nothing to do with it....................Oh, and as an aside all 5 suspects in these brutal killings 4 men and one womanReally blows your theory that us angry white klan racist were the culprits doesnt it.......................

See what happens when you have a lazy mind and are to quick to pull the trigger...............you come out looking like a fool...........

American Renaissance News: Tifton Arrests Reflect Chasm (http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2005/10/tifton_arrests.php - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration