Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 08:07 PM

340 posts, read 744,980 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
That birth certificate doesn't have your fingerprints or your photo on it. It could be a phony birth certificate. That might not even be your real name on your "supposed" birth certificate.

I say we send you back to Ireland.
Another pathetic false statement...

You really should get a certified copy of your birth certificate, because if you did you would see your fingerprints on it... Or would you ??? Like you said earlier, you don't even know where it is... Maybe we should deport you !!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2007, 09:07 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,395,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dir Drill 1 View Post
Another pathetic false statement...

You really should get a certified copy of your birth certificate, because if you did you would see your fingerprints on it...
Yes, yes you would. Birth Certificates contain your name, DOB (obviously), weight, normally some type of prints (feet/hand). It is a very important document, and it always makes me wonder who really cares about who they are when they say they don't know where it is or they lost it.

Old 02-26-2007, 12:00 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,171,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iroquoispliskin View Post
Yes, yes you would. Birth Certificates contain your name, DOB (obviously), weight, normally some type of prints (feet/hand). It is a very important document, and it always makes me wonder who really cares about who they are when they say they don't know where it is or they lost it.
Mine doesn't have all that stuff on it. No prints at all. Maybe it's different in different states? Mine looks more like an application for a credit card. It doesn't even have a space for the weight or height of the baby. There is a place to specify if it's a boy or girl.

I don't know where the original is because we've moved a lot in my lifetime. I do have a xerox copy and that's why I know it doesn't have any prints on it.

Old 02-26-2007, 12:04 AM

7,731 posts, read 13,429,365 times
My birth certifcate does not any prints on it either.

Old 02-26-2007, 12:05 AM

1,703 posts, read 6,467,611 times
Until you folks treat illegal immigrants like humans, you won't ever understand them and that's unfortunate.

Old 02-26-2007, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Mine doesn't have all that stuff on it. No prints at all. Maybe it's different in different states? Mine looks more like an application for a credit card. It doesn't even have a space for the weight or height of the baby. There is a place to specify if it's a boy or girl.

I don't know where the original is because we've moved a lot in my lifetime. I do have a xerox copy and that's why I know it doesn't have any prints on it.
If you do care, I will tell you how to get a certified copy...

Contact the county recorder in the county where you were born. They will send you a certified copy of the original document showing all the info. I stated in my post. It will also have the state seal embossed on it, which is the only way it is actually a legal document. I had what I thought was a legal copy of mine, but as you stated, it did not have the "Vital Statistics" on it either... Getting the real one is very simple and inexpensive...

Old 02-26-2007, 12:11 AM

7,731 posts, read 13,429,365 times
What we understand is that they have invaded the United States Of America and that since then we have lost jobs homes and had increased crime rates, and then expect not to be deported........ Well they should be, and if that is what you call not unerstanding them then you are right i don't understand why somebody would want to leave and come to a place where people will complain about them and while they are here they make everything miserable for us.

Old 02-26-2007, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dir Drill 1 View Post
If you do care, I will tell you how to get a certified copy...

Contact the county recorder in the county where you were born. They will send you a certified copy of the original document showing all the info. I stated in my post. It will also have the state seal embossed on it, which is the only way it is actually a legal document. I had what I thought was a legal copy of mine, but as you stated, it did not have the "Vital Statistics" on it either... Getting the real one is very simple and inexpensive...
Mine is a xerox copy that has "Certified Copy" right across the top. I can see where the state seal is embossed. It still doesn't have all those statistics on it or any place to put them.

Now, I've seen my real birth certificate around every now and again (because I've found it before packing to move). It's only a one sided document so it doesn't have any of that stuff on it either.

Old 02-26-2007, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Until you folks treat illegal immigrants like humans, you won't ever understand them and that's unfortunate.
First of all, we should not have to even worry about treating them in any way, because they are not supposed to be here in the first place.

Secondly, you are assuming that the posters here who are against Illegal Immigration have mistreated Illegals.. That is a personal attack on everyone who cares about US laws, and is uncalled for. I would invite you to show me how I have mistreated anyone Illegal ??? That would be a tough assertion to back wouldn't it...

Old 02-26-2007, 12:30 AM

I don't have a problem with deporting illegal immigrants. That's what I think we should do.

What I do have a problem with is people who think they can just "look" at a person and determine if they are legal or not. You can't. Anybody who thinks they can has never had to check people's papers. (Somebody ought to create a game show called "Pick the Illegal" and we could see how many people actually pick the right people.)

The ability to speak English IS NOT a good way to determine if someone is here legally or not since there are a zillion reasons why a non-English speaker can be here LEGALLY. A person can be here, legally working in the USA, if they have a work visa. They do not have to speak English. I had a Polish scientist who spoke about 10 words of English and he was here legally working!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration