Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 06:10 PM

582 posts, read 2,039,078 times

Advertisements

Worldandnation: Five immigrants killed, six hurt in South Georgia attacks

This is exactly how you handle immigration. Yeah right.......Let's grow up and learn how to know people before we pass judgement.

Last edited by flburgos; 11-14-2008 at 06:12 PM.. Reason: spelling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2008, 06:14 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,409,544 times
See this article: Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily - Death toll in 2006 far overshadows total U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, by Joseph Farah, WorldNetDaily.com, November 28. 2006 Links to sites with further information on victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens
It appears that a lot of LEGAL IMMIGRANTS have been killed by ILLEGAL ALIENS IN THIS COUNTRY

Old 11-14-2008, 06:19 PM

I guess 2 wrongs make a right for you.We harm innocent people as well is the point.So let's not think we are any better we commit the same crimes on a daily basis.

Last edited by flburgos; 11-14-2008 at 06:19 PM.. Reason: spelling.

Old 11-14-2008, 06:23 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,409,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
I guess 2 wrongs make a right for you.We harm innocent people as well is the point.So let's not think we are any better we commit the same crimes on a daily basis.
Who is we? Speak for yourself.

I haven't harmed a single soul and as an American citizen, I have every right to be here.

Old 11-14-2008, 06:25 PM

136 posts, read 292,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubsmom View Post
who is we? Speak for yourself.

I haven't harmed a single soul and as an american citizen, i have every right to be here.
Exactly!!!

Old 11-14-2008, 06:26 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,829,350 times
Quote:
Worldandnation: Five immigrants killed, six hurt in South Georgia attacks

This is exactly how you handle immigration. Yeah right.......Let's grow up and learn how to know people before we pass judgement.
race? maybe because of nationality. you know americans are killed in mexico as well.. and sometimes kidnapped in various latin american countries for rANSOM.

i think you need to research what happens to illegals when caught in mexico from neighboring countries, especially if they are black

Old 11-14-2008, 06:48 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
race? maybe because of nationality. you know americans are killed in mexico as well.. and sometimes kidnapped in various latin american countries for rANSOM.

i think you need to research what happens to illegals when caught in mexico from neighboring countries, especially if they are black
I would like to know how many innocent americans die each year as compared to innocent illegal mexican immigrants. In fact lets make it more fair. How many illegal mexican immigrants kill american citizens each year?
Yes we have idiots who for what ever sick or twisted reason will hunt down a mexican immigrant for that sole purpose. That is not a we issue. That is an individual issue.
Now lets talk about another issue. Americans being kidnapped and taken to mexico for various reasons. None of which are for the benefit of the victim. Snuff flicks? White slavery? Sex industry?
Yeah my heart bleeds for the poor illegals. They toil so that I have clean sheets when I stay at a motel. NOT.
I am sorry for any victim inspite of legal status but, make no mistake I bleed for american victims first and always.

Old 11-14-2008, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Who is we? Speak for yourself.

I haven't harmed a single soul and as an American citizen, I have every right to be here.
Us because we are legal and think we can just trash anyone and commit these hate crimes.These kind of crimes don't make things any better and don't solve immigration problems.Everyone is human and needs to be respected as a human being.Legal or not legal these are human lives.Let's let the proper authorities deal with this instead of taking the law into our own hands.I just recently ran into an a-hole that thought i did not understand english at a lowe's store and made some comments about my family.I requested a manager and complained and within a week he was gone.These are the things my family has to deal with on a daily basis.We live like everybody else we pay taxes, work full time, struggle to pay a mortgage and make ends meet.I don't need some punk working at a lowe's store chasing carriages in the parking lot passing judgement on my family! Toxic people come in all races and colors.

Old 11-14-2008, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I would like to know how many innocent americans die each year as compared to innocent illegal mexican immigrants. In fact lets make it more fair. How many illegal mexican immigrants kill american citizens each year?
Yes we have idiots who for what ever sick or twisted reason will hunt down a mexican immigrant for that sole purpose. That is not a we issue. That is an individual issue.
Now lets talk about another issue. Americans being kidnapped and taken to mexico for various reasons. None of which are for the benefit of the victim. Snuff flicks? White slavery? Sex industry?
Yeah my heart bleeds for the poor illegals. They toil so that I have clean sheets when I stay at a motel. NOT.
I am sorry for any victim inspite of legal status but, make no mistake I bleed for american victims first and always.
Whether it's 1 or 100,000 2 wrongs don't make a right. Grow up....I only killed 1 and he killed 10 so i'm innocent. Grow up.....

Old 11-14-2008, 07:00 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Us because we are legal and think we can just trash anyone and commit these hate crimes.These kind of crimes don't make things any better and don't solve immigration problems.Everyone is human and needs to be respected as a human being.Legal or not legal these are human lives.Let's let the proper authorities deal with this instead of taking the law into our own hands.I just recently ran into an a-hole that thought i did not understand english at a lowe's store and made some comments about my family.I requested a manager and complained and within a week he was gone.These are the things my family has to deal with on a daily basis.We live like everybody else we pay taxes, work full time, struggle to pay a mortgage and make ends meet.I don't need some punk working at a lowe's store chasing carriages in the parking lot passing judgement on my family! Toxic people come in all races and colors.
I might have kicked said punks azz. You are correct in that as a legal citizen you deserve much better treatment.
As for the US part of your post. No most of US do not think that it is acceptable to harm others due to race, sex, religion or legal staus. But most of US do get upset because once in a while a hate gruop bunch of idiots will do something like this and the Illegal gets more press than when an illegal kills a legal citizen. It should be a national outrage that our own government trys to white wash and midigate crimes by illegals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration