U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-18-2008, 11:26 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
It's mostly people on this board playing the race card -- what I said was not a race card I said: stop being rude and mean here. I dont care what your 'neighbors' think I just told you what I think, and I know many think the same way I do. In fact many tribal people think the Mexicans have MORE of a right to this land because they were on this continent FIRST, but that isnt what I SAID is it??!! Did I ever say I would not be mad if someone was here illegally?

No, I said get off your high horse, and stop being so mean and rude -- thinking you being legal somehow gives you the right to be mean and heartless to others, these comments are awful and demeaning and you know it, your kin were once in their shoes too you know. That is not a race card it has more to do with you being a hypocrite as you were not the first people in this land and most people speaking so ill in this forum's kin came here to this land illegally, America would NOT exist if it was not taken from the Native American's, you kind coming here when you had NO right to do so.

Keep your angry face to yourself. I said I was for people following the LAW, but the garbage and outright hatred I hear on this board towards HUMAN BEINGS, again.. is NOT called for.

this is what I posted, read it again:
Welcome to history:

All races/ethnicities have been subjugated by more powerful societies.

Face it: what happened to the indigenous peoples here (and everywhere else in the world) would not be acceptable by today's standards either.

It is too late to turn back the clock.

It is called Darwinism----------whether we like it or not.

As for just the Indians from south of our southern border: the Aztecs had it in for other weaker tribes in pre Hispanic 'Mexico'--------and, the descendents of all of the above are simply 'Mexican'.

 
Old 11-18-2008, 12:31 PM
 
968 posts, read 1,180,762 times
Reputation: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Welcome to history:

All races/ethnicities have been subjugated by more powerful societies.

Face it: what happened to the indigenous peoples here (and everywhere else in the world) would not be acceptable by today's standards either.

It is too late to turn back the clock.

It is called Darwinism----------whether we like it or not.

As for just the Indians from south of our southern border: the Aztecs had it in for other weaker tribes in pre Hispanic 'Mexico'--------and, the descendents of all of the above are simply 'Mexican'.
You dont get it. For anyone to degrade another person for making a mistake or because they are trying to feed their children is cruel. Be against the crime not the people. Otherwise ya'll are big Ol Hypocrites.
 
Old 11-18-2008, 01:12 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
You dont get it. For anyone to degrade another person for making a mistake or because they are trying to feed their children is cruel. Be against the crime not the people. Otherwise ya'll are big Ol Hypocrites.
Using just Mexico as an example: their poor people; who BTW, tend to be most Indian/Mestizo are not exactly starving these days.

One big problem is the White supremacy of Hispanic culture--------it is not culturally 'safe' for the Aztec, Mayan, etc. to raise their hand against the conquistadors AKA the criollos. That stated: it is past time for the peons SOB to 'grow a pair' and demand their rights.

We are a sovereign nation and we have the right to secure our borders.

If you hate the USA so much------------leave. Methinks you would be treated like trash in Latin America due to your heritage (assuming you have dark skin and eyes)
 
Old 11-18-2008, 02:35 PM
 
8,649 posts, read 14,872,641 times
Reputation: 4563
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
The people in this forum are cold hearted. You make me sick with some of the comments here. It is unneeded, you can be against these people coming here illegally but to be so out right rude and heartless is total rubbish. Probably every single one of your kin is from somewhere else but here. MY PEOPLE--the Native Americans.. were here first and you entered illegally. Got it? Now find some heart and get off your high horse. I'm all for people following the LAW, but your hatred is UN-CALLED FOR.
I was born here!
 
Old 11-18-2008, 06:21 PM
 
968 posts, read 1,180,762 times
Reputation: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Using just Mexico as an example: their poor people; who BTW, tend to be most Indian/Mestizo are not exactly starving these days.

One big problem is the White supremacy of Hispanic culture--------it is not culturally 'safe' for the Aztec, Mayan, etc. to raise their hand against the conquistadors AKA the criollos. That stated: it is past time for the peons SOB to 'grow a pair' and demand their rights.

We are a sovereign nation and we have the right to secure our borders.

If you hate the USA so much------------leave. Methinks you would be treated like trash in Latin America due to your heritage (assuming you have dark skin and eyes)
I never once said I hated USA?? WHAT THE !!
How dare you say such a thing !


I never said NOT to secure the border! I said the posts in THIS FORUM that ARE hateful are UNCALLED FOR!

AND HOW DARE YOU TELL A NATIVE AMERICA OR anyone born here TO LEAVE HERE !

I said I am for people following the laws, but not for people being racist and mean towards human beings like they do in this forum. WOW.. thats pretty nutty of you to suggest I think that. LOL.

I did say SOME NATIVE AMERICANS think native people of this continent have more of a right to this land than immigrant decedents from Europe and England-- WHITE people, but that I wasn't one of them that thought that.. LOL. And I only brought that up in reference to you saying your native american neighbor was mad about illegals living next door so what I said has to be wrong. Heck I get upset when my husband cant find a job here because they are hired over him, and when they can not speak english. I guees you missed my post about when I said that. But I would never ever say cruel things you have said, and the other posters in this forum.

You are really being far out there now.

It's UNCALLED FOR to be mean and racist towards ANYONE, and you wont change my mind on that no matter how you spin my words or personally attack me.

AND BTW: I also have Irish in me, and I am still telling you, that its NOT right for you people to be on your high horse and say anything mean about illegals such as you do in this forum. Where is your KARMA?? For your Kin coming to a place you DID NOT OWN, illegally waging war and genocide and taking it from the people who OWNED IT??

Maybe the economic crisis and all the wars are your KARMA??

What a load of....

Again I am ALL FOR PEOPLE following the LAW, I AM NOT FOR BEING MEAN, HATEFUL to HUMAN BEINGS such as you all have been in this forum. It's OBVIOUS you hate them, and you should be ashamed of being such a HYPOCRITE--- AMERICA would NOT exist if WHITE people did not come here IN SEARCH of a better life for them and their children... and so they came here ILLEGALLY and took it. ALL these people you obviously HATE are doing nothing different, they want a better life for their KIDS. How can you HATE a man for what YOU HAVE DONE?? You didnt do it personally?? AMERICA DID IT.

Last edited by chasingclouds; 11-18-2008 at 07:49 PM..
 
Old 11-18-2008, 06:41 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
I never once said I hated USA?? WHAT THE !!
How dare you say such a thing !


I never said NOT to secure the border! I said the posts in THIS FORUM that ARE hateful are UNCALLED FOR!

AND HOW DARE YOU TELL A NATIVE AMERICA OR anyone born here TO LEAVE HERE !

I said I am for people following the laws, but not for people being racist and mean towards human beings. WOW.. thats pretty nutty of you to suggest I think that. LOL.

I did say SOME NATIVE AMERICANS think native people of this continent have more of a right to this land than immigrant decedents from Europe and England-- WHITE people, but that I wasn't one of them that thought that.. LOL. And I only brought that up in reference to you saying your native american neighbor was mad about illegals living next door so what I said has to be wrong. Heck I get upset when my husband cant find a job here because they are hired over him, and when they can not speak english. I guees you missed my post about when I said that. But I would never ever say cruel things you have said, and the other posters in this forum.

You are really being far out there now.

It's UNCALLED FOR to be mean and racist towards ANYONE, and you wont change my mind on that no matter how you spin my words or personally attack me.

AND BTW: I also have Irish in me, and I am still telling you, that its NOT right for you people to be on your high horse and say anything mean about illegals such as you do in this forum. Where is your KARMA?? For your Kin coming to a place you DID NOT OWN, illegally waging war and genocide and taking it from the people who OWNED IT??

Maybe the economic crisis and all the wars are your KARMA??

What a load of....

Again I am ALL FOR PEOPLE following the LAW, I AM NOT FOR BEING MEAN, HATEFUL to HUMAN BEINGS such as you all have been in this forum. It's OBVIOUS you hate them, and you should be ashamed of being such a HYPOCRITE--- AMERICA would NOT exist if WHITE people did not come here IN SEARCH of a better life for them and their children... and so they came here ILLEGALLY and took it. ALL these people you obviously HATE are doing nothing different, they want a better life for their KIDS. How can you HATE a man for what YOU HAVE DONE?? You didnt do it personally?? AMERICA DID IT.
I have just documented you for calling me a racist. And, you have been reported as well.
 
Old 11-18-2008, 06:48 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,203,701 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
It's mostly people on this board playing the race card -- what I said was not a race card I said: stop being rude and mean here. I dont care what your 'neighbors' think I just told you what I think, and I know many think the same way I do. In fact many tribal people think the Mexicans have MORE of a right to this land because they were on this continent FIRST, but that isnt what I SAID is it??!! Did I ever say I would not be mad if someone was here illegally?

No, I said get off your high horse, and stop being so mean and rude -- thinking you being legal somehow gives you the right to be mean and heartless to others, these comments are awful and demeaning and you know it, your kin were once in their shoes too you know. That is not a race card it has more to do with you being a hypocrite as you were not the first people in this land and most people speaking so ill in this forum's kin came here to this land illegally, America would NOT exist if it was not taken from the Native American's, you kind coming here when you had NO right to do so.

Keep your angry face to yourself. I said I was for people following the LAW, but the garbage and outright hatred I hear on this board towards HUMAN BEINGS, again.. is NOT called for.

this is what I posted, read it again:
The fact of the matter is, none of this wouldn't have happened it they hadn't crossed the border illegally in the first place.

If you can't handle the truth!...Hasta la vista ...baby.
 
Old 11-18-2008, 07:00 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,203,701 times
Reputation: 4611
chasingclouds wrote:
Quote:
AND BTW: I also have Irish in me, and I am still telling you, that its NOT right for you people to be on your high horse and say anything mean about illegals such as you do in this forum. Where is your KARMA?? For your Kin coming to a place you DID NOT OWN, illegally waging war and genocide and taking it from the people who OWNED IT??
irrelivent to this issue.

No immigration laws were in place at that time. That's History. We're talking about TODAY!
 
Old 11-18-2008, 07:17 PM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
Reputation: 22158
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
It's mostly people on this board playing the race card -- what I said was not a race card I said: stop being rude and mean here. I dont care what your 'neighbors' think I just told you what I think, and I know many think the same way I do. In fact many tribal people think the Mexicans have MORE of a right to this land because they were on this continent FIRST, but that isnt what I SAID is it??!! Did I ever say I would not be mad if someone was here illegally?

No, I said get off your high horse, and stop being so mean and rude -- thinking you being legal somehow gives you the right to be mean and heartless to others, these comments are awful and demeaning and you know it, your kin were once in their shoes too you know. That is not a race card it has more to do with you being a hypocrite as you were not the first people in this land and most people speaking so ill in this forum's kin came here to this land illegally, America would NOT exist if it was not taken from the Native American's, you kind coming here when you had NO right to do so.

Keep your angry face to yourself. I said I was for people following the LAW, but the garbage and outright hatred I hear on this board towards HUMAN BEINGS, again.. is NOT called for.

this is what I posted, read it again:

You are playing the race card. And just because "your" people did not have laws regarding immigration and believed in open borders does not mean we should make the same mistake.
 
Old 11-18-2008, 07:19 PM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
Reputation: 22158
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
You dont get it. For anyone to degrade another person for making a mistake or because they are trying to feed their children is cruel. Be against the crime not the people. Otherwise ya'll are big Ol Hypocrites.
Mexico is a very wealthy nation (15th in the world), contrary to popular opinion, people are not starving to death in Mexico, and contrary to popular opinion, almost all illegals left jobs to come here. Mexico has a lower unemployment rate than does the USA. It's second to us in obesity rates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top